4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:27:34 AM(UTC)
YES...! I cant believe this......! i have been banned because of i have hennessey velociraptor 6x6 in my garage..and saying in message center obtaining the 2019 hennessey velociraptor 6x6 prior to its release date..? i have won the car from latest rival challenges..your game gave me that car and now you gave me a 1 month ban...!!!!

i wrote a ticket to forza safety team and all they gave me a copy and paste answer without reading my post with photos.. still blaming me obtaining the car illegaly using a glitch..and now i cant login whenever i click support button..the site automaticaly log outs me...it seems they banned me there too not to write again to them..

you guys be the judge what should i do now ?
[Mod Edit - thread merged. Forza Support is the only avenue to inquire about enforcement cases. - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:31:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:26:58 PM(UTC)
I was banned the first time by getting a car pior to its release date and got banned I happily waited and waited for the first ban to be over and once it was I hopped back on forza to hang out with my friends and it banned me a second time for the same reason all though I wasn’t on the game for a month
#78 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
Sorry me! Im Super Nekit123 and I banned in Forza Horizon 4. I Ban for 21/4/2040. Sorry I dont cheating or exploting. I want play online no cheats! I didn't know what kind of mclaren owens edition you block me! IM SORRY I DONT CHEATING OR EXPLOTING! PLS UNBAN ME I CRYING. YOU GAME FORZA HORIZON 4 THE BEST.
READ PLEASE AND UNBAN ME AND I DONT CHEATING OR GIVE ME ACCES FOR AUCTION HOME OR CUSTOM TUNING.
YOU GAME BEST

Super Nekit123
#79 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 10:28:28 AM(UTC)
i would like to know if i were banned or suspended?
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error