This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 3:34:09 PM(UTC)
Literally did nothing except play the game. My gamer tag isn't against the rules, my vinyl groups have all been personally made by me (with nothing against the rules). NO REASON! I don't cheat or anything. I've been playing these games since Forza 3. And this makes me want to never purchase their games again.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 11:14:41 AM(UTC)
You allow pot leaves and rebel flags but ban the word Free and other less offensive things? You banned my vinyls for something only one person may have found offensive. When I presented my concerns, you ignored them. The so called safety team needs to either be fired or retrained. I reported this hypocrisy directly to ESRB. Let's see what they say.
#28 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 3:32:14 AM(UTC)
I got a 30 day ban for unlocking a car early and it has now been 30 days and my ban is still there and I haven't received a email or message?
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2020 12:18:53 PM(UTC)

I have a problem with the online function because I don't know why but I got a ban on the Macios1250 account and I would like to know why?
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2020 1:52:52 PM(UTC)
I have a problem with the online function because I don't know why but I got a ban on the Macios1250 account and I would like to know why
#31 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 12:31:51 PM(UTC)
I dont know where to put this, I've requested tickets and the person who answered told me that if I sent in another ticket, they would perma ban me. How is this ok? I uploaded a vinyl that in no way violated code of conduct. I am not trying to start anything on the forums. But it's not fair to have a ban when all I do is tune. I uploaded a vinyl of a mountainside and titled it "ross." Not a single thing was wrong with the vinyl and I got banned anyway. Then I contact support and I get lied to telling me I'm a repeat offender and that if I kept asking them for proof of what I did wrong, they would further ban my account. This is not right at all. I get that people might make inappropriate Bob Ross vinyls, but mine wasn't. Also, no where in your code of conduct does it say I can't have a Bob Ross design. I got banned for nothing while I still see "free candy" paints everywhere. Please. All I'm asking is someone do proper investigation on this matter. I have proof I was wrongfully banned, and the person I talked to through support didn't like that.

[Mod Edit - Mountains and Bob Ross art are not violations and would not be the reason for enforcement. Reasons are listed in the Forza Support Enforcement Guidelines and Why Was I Banned? articles, including "inappropriate designs (profanity, drugs, sexual themes including 'Free Candy' etc)." and "When submitting a ticket or replying to a request for additional information, do not abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Disregard for these rules may result in the closure of your Case Review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox Live enforcement action." Enforcement issues are not open for discussion on the forums; you may only discuss them with Forza Support - do not spam the site when trying to discuss your case. - MM]

Edited by user Friday, March 20, 2020 7:27:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2020 7:02:56 PM(UTC)
Forza's response to my cousin with Corona https://imgur.com/gallery/R6DfLtX

Edited by user Sunday, March 22, 2020 7:03:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:19:42 AM(UTC)
How do you appeal a ban

I won the new Toyota gt2000 and put a shared my livery after I won the car and now I`m banned for 1 month. Who do I talk to about this ban.

Thanks for the help

#34 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 1:39:28 AM(UTC)
Hey i got banned for having a car i was not supposed to have. Now i want to start over on a different account but its not letting me join online sessions or nothing on my new account. It says error and some other. And unabke to join. Im level 6 and unlocked the winter season.

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2020 9:53:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2020 3:13:23 AM(UTC)

Hello I was excluded for the livery sharing for lack of a livery that I did on the bmw m3 of 1997 I am banned until April 9, 2020 must remove my livery which is called STAFOBAR NATIONAL or can keep it cordially
#36 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2020 3:19:50 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please translate your text before posting; all posts must be in English - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, April 4, 2020 11:28:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:47:44 AM(UTC)
I recently opened an account for Forza horizon 4. And when I looked at videos to find out on Youtube Turkey, I found that everyone was cheating for money.In case it's okay with me. düşündüm and I ate when I made it.I don't understand, when they do, they can play their games freely.But when I do that, I eat directly at me.The money cheat .their moments are forbidden .you're buried or nobody. ( this is my blood

Edited by user Sunday, April 5, 2020 11:19:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 9:59:44 AM(UTC)
Hello!

So I've been recently banned from Forza Horizon 4 (due to money and influence cheats), so i got on my other account, where i wanted to join a multiplayer session however i got an IPSEC 0x00000000 error, i tried every single fix i found, none of them worked (I even reinstalled my PC and did a full router/modem reset) . So I'm wondering if I maybe got a hardware ban? Or is that even possible? On the account that was banned, I received an in-game message with the expiration date and other details.

Thank you in advance for any help/information!
Cheers!
#39 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:30:06 AM(UTC)
A got banned for my name and now a changed what do I do now to get unbanned
#40 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 11:16:13 AM(UTC)
Im banned for no reason can you unban plz i played this game 1years ago and i buy it on pc and is say my gamertag is exlu i never do nothing on this game i just play for fun and meeting drift -_-

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 1:59:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 12:09:20 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please translate your future posts; all posts must be in English - MM]

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 1:59:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 6:18:34 PM(UTC)
I hopped onto forza this morning and yound that i was banned because i "illegitimatley obtained the 2018 Ferrari 599FD prior to its release date". I litterally have no idea how i got this car. and now im banned unitl may 5th. Im just not sure how i even got the car in the first place, im not a hacker, modder or havent done anything to get this car before the release date. But for some reason, i got the car when i got 50% in the summer season. it just showed up in my garage with my corvette. I removed the ferrari from my garage, hoping that i would be unbanned but sadly i am still banned for no reason.

heres the banned message i got when i hopped on:
https://ibb.co/HB2FdyY
https://ibb.co/Fqq5vM3
#43 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 11:17:42 AM(UTC)
I get perma Ban for first the first time .... Forza Pls get unban me
that is not fair for the first time permanent ban .... Plaese unban me . Thanks Forza
#44 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 12:02:55 PM(UTC)
guys i got banned in online gaming why? i didnt use anyhacks ur cheats
#45 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 5:13:31 AM(UTC)
Bonjour! J'ai etais ban a cause d'un bug d'argent et je voudrai savoir si vous pouvez me deban et remettre mon compte forza horizon 4 à 0,
merci cordialement bonne journée.
#46 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:12:11 AM(UTC)
hello firstly I am very sorry for banned my account and I cried for hours I had bought with forza and this really upset me for the money and please remove me back and play with my friends please please remove me I am begging you this situation really upset me up to 2050 please remove me can't wait :( help me
#47 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 12:52:48 PM(UTC)
Two days ago, I discovered the way to import community vinyl groups and decided to make a silly "meme car." None of the vinyl groups were original, I downloaded them all from the community tab. Two days later, I got a message saying "inappropriate layer group" and now I cant download vinyl groups or even entire liveries. Can somebody please tell me what caused me to get banned and how I can fix it? I will provide screenshots of the car and of the message I recieved: [Mod Edit - see above - MM]

Edited by user Monday, April 20, 2020 4:40:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:32:58 AM(UTC)
J'ai êtes banni car je possèdes la E63S alors que j'ai rien fait de illégal pourquoi ?
#49 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 6:13:02 PM(UTC)
Good day. At the end of last year, an invitation to participate in testing xCloud came. Since it was impossible to connect from Russia, I used a VPN. When connecting via VPN in xcloud in FH4, the network functions did not work. As it turned out later, they also stopped working in the Windows version, although before that everything worked as usual. I turned to those. support in which they promised to deal with my problem. After a certain period of time, I updated the appeal as it was closed and the problem still remained. A week later, I updated the appeal again, and also asked the question "can it be some kind of lock?" to which they gave me an affirmative answer of "no." About a month later, I again turned to those. support where expressed dissatisfaction with the current situation. This time another account answered me. After so much time, they wrote to me that this is a lock, but did not write the reason. After my message that I want to know the reason for the blocking, they blocked my access to those. support. When I try to log into my account, I am sent to the main page of the Forza website. I would like to know where i can go about the erroneous blocking, as well as about the incompetence of those. support. Screenshots of all calls and answers to them are available.
I apologize in advance. I don’t know much English, so I use a translator and I’m not quite sure about the quality of my text.
#50 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 6:50:26 PM(UTC)
Hello, the other day my friend lent me his account to try out some unicorn cars to know if they are worth my grind money. He said that he hasn't been playing forza anymore so I am free to use his account. Two days after my friend's account got banned. Now my main account can't go online even my other friend's account. I have been using only one PC for playing forza.

I already submitted a ticket yesterday and still haven't received any reply.

Hope you all can give me an insight or a solution to this problem. I've been addicted to forza horizon 4 since I bought it earlier this month. I must say it's been helping me get through this pandemic. I just want to get back online.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error