#1 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:00:34 PM(UTC)
So I try to do this race and no with no problems I get to lap 3/5, I go through the checkpoints and I should be on the next lap but I'm still on the same lap, I turn around and nothing happens so I go straight and it is telling me to turn around I figured no big deal it is probably just a glitch and 20 mins later same 4th lap and then 5th and I go to the finish line and wait it is telling me to turn around? So I turn around go through it and nothing, I figured it is just a glitch like last time, so I go on for like 20 mins and still nothing! I passed that lap like over 5 time by now and I don't want to lose my credits after 50 mins of doing this race. This is the farthest I got I will update this topic after a hour or so but ik it will not work what so ever. Plz tell me if you are going through this issue and/or if you can help.
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:54:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: E l i j a h4861 Go to Quoted Post
So I try to do this race and no with no problems I get to lap 3/5, I go through the checkpoints and I should be on the next lap but I'm still on the same lap, I turn around and nothing happens so I go straight and it is telling me to turn around I figured no big deal it is probably just a glitch and 20 mins later same 4th lap and then 5th and I go to the finish line and wait it is telling me to turn around? So I turn around go through it and nothing, I figured it is just a glitch like last time, so I go on for like 20 mins and still nothing! I passed that lap like over 5 time by now and I don't want to lose my credits after 50 mins of doing this race. This is the farthest I got I will update this topic after a hour or so but ik it will not work what so ever. Plz tell me if you are going through this issue and/or if you can help.

how can anyone fix anything when you haven't even said what the race is, whether you are on PC or xbox

anyway you are gonna need to submit a ticket

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

Edited by user Monday, January 20, 2020 8:49:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:58:10 AM(UTC)
I had this happen once in online drift adventure when I missed a checkpoint. Luckily online races are time boxed.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:06:39 PM(UTC)
had this happen on a offline race to. it is a rare bug

Notification

Icon
Error