2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 3:12:42 PM(UTC)
Also I never had the Rossion before, and it's a good car!
#27 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 8:12:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I think that does happen in ranked but it’s not the explanation for the video. The two cars ahead of Waznewz are both drivatars. On street race trials, quite often something seems to happen to them just before they hit the finish - you can see the one in front of him vanishes - and they are shown as finishing much lower down the field. It’s one reason why defeats often turn into wins right at the end in trial races.

https://imgur.com/4nZ86pI

Same thing happened to me just now. I've never seen the drivatars vanish like that. Drivatars were in 3rd and 4th, I was in 5th. Immediately before the finish line they dropped down several spots both on the mini map and on the leaderboard screen.
#28 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 10:04:26 PM(UTC)
i had happen to me. that also now happen in pgg with invisible enemy team. idk why ether but its getting annoying.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 3:00:20 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal. All tunes (when used) are my own, but for one, all shared.

'Fun' season of not so fun options - and I usually like the lower classes, but this time the car types seem counter to the class choice for the type.

Lets start with stunts - did all of these in first or second go. Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.
-Hilltop Vista Danger Sign, 'Toyota 1993 #1 T100 Baja Truck (Autoshow, 500,000 Cr)', "Don't fall off" by Don Joewon Song,
-Hythe House Speed Trap, 'Rimac 2019 Concept Two', stock with rally tires,
-The Bridge House Speed Zone, 'VW 2018 #94 Motorsports I.D.R Pikes Peak', stock.

Next the 'shared experience' events -
Trial: "Hatch Me If You Can" | Street Scene | (B700) Hot Hatch
Car: 2003 Renault Sport Clio V6
Tune: B Road Sport AWD

Hot Hatch, choices are either already B, or a few C's, fairly certain you can not get good tires on any of them for B class, or if you can you are sacrificing a lot to make it work. My tune is on sport tires. Did my worst in the trial for a long time, was my driving, too many mistakes, car and tune are fine - may not be fastest, but handles well. Also the A.I. craziness was on a new level, throwing my teammates off the road, throwing me into non-destructible bridge rails, and houses on the outside of corners - last race. While scoring points, have to thank my team for carrying my terrible driving.

Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (B700) Modern Rally
Car: Ford 2003 Forcus RS
Tune: B700 Games Ryard

Modern Rally, the 'yawn' car type, nine choices, three Evo's, five WRX, one Forcus, everything starts in B class, so any tune is just a game of what to discard, to fit something else. Took forever to get a win, bad team mates, good team mates, but better opponents, and disconnects. Car seems to turn quicker than other options, certainly smaller, so race along barely missing obstacles, which your opponents hits, especially all the pillars and doorways in the rail yard. However I feel this was a bad choice of car type and car class for the type.

Lastly, solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

No engine/driveline swaps on tunes.

Championship: "A Buggy's Life" | Cross Country | (B700) Offroad Buggies
Car: Can-Am 2018 Maverick X RS Turbo R (car pass, Autoshow, 32,000 Cr)
Tune: none

Used the Can-am, stock, no tune, to cancel out the A.I. bug of having a lightspeed can-am. Yes you can beat it, however it makes the race not enjoyable, way faster than it can actually do if you drive it - also, if I get slowed down by hitting things, which you must do in these cross country races, I see no reason the A.I. should not also have this problem even if I can not see them! As it is you have to be within a car length for them to actually hit anything and not ghost through.

Championship: "Street Scene 2K20" | Street Scene | (C600) Retro Muscle
Car: Chevrolet 1988 Monte Carlo Super Sport
Tune: C Grip Quikgears

C class? For Retro Muscle? 11 choices, three are A class, one is B, one is D, everything else is C, none are great for C. This is here for completeness, I feel running this championship in a standard stock car would be easier. You can win with this tune, will be a challenge for those wanting one, need to pass as many opponents as possible as early as possible.

Championship: "Spring Into Action" | Dirt Racing | (A800) Modern Sports Cars
Car: Subaru 2013 BRZ (Autoshow, 32,000 Cr)
Tune: A800 Dirt

No real issues, car/tune is competitive while not been outright o.p. RWD, so watch the sideways motion on corners.

Cheers

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 3:12:09 AM(UTC)
Clio V6 is good for the Trial but you gotta drive it well, otherwise it doesn't make a difference. I was matching/beating a Clio driver in a B700 Audi S1 without a tune.

Just run AWD since it rains, at night, with traffic... In a nutshell, all the BS the game can throw at you. Good that lower class Unbeatable is nowhere near as difficult.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 2:55:05 PM(UTC)
I recommend they drop the Seasonal Playground Games.
I played on Thursday night and there was only 5 players. 3 vs 2, and it was ugly.
Just a waste of time for everyone.
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 3:10:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DooshNahzle Go to Quoted Post
I played on Thursday night and there was only 5 players. 3 vs 2, and it was ugly.

I recommend you just not play it if you dont like it
No one is forcing you to play it
But dont stop others from playing an event that they may like
Its not all about you
I dont play it ..because i dont like it..but I'm not gonna ask for it to be stopped
 3 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 3:28:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DooshNahzle Go to Quoted Post

One team won, so it wasn't a waste of time for somebody.
#34 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 5:14:02 PM(UTC)
that how i won last pgg for winter. i am always on the lossing team... where talking a 99% of the time. with spring game i hit 200 losing team.
this is not a joke. the other team timer goes faster,cars that are not allowed in said game type or un untouchable cars. in zombie or flag.
 3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:03:46 PM(UTC)
Brief car suggestions for the Championships. I race on unbeatable and these ones were done with MC, and ABS as the only assist on. The Buggy one (as always) seemed quite tough.

A Buggy’s Life - RXR XP 1000 (tune by LateBlitz) - this is a single gear tune, and sounds horrible as a result, but has plenty of speed to beat the drivatars, even in Mavericks. It’s not quite as good in the wet conditions in these events as it would be in the dry, but still good enough to get the win.

Street Scene 2K20 - Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (tune by JDMKING1987) - won every race by circa 10 seconds with this one. Very easy C class drive car but also with the grunt to swiftly get through the field.

Spring into Action - Eagle Speedster (Only Naps) - this isn’t a dirt tune but all of the tracks have plenty of tarmac. One of my favourite cars to drive. Lacks a bit of top end speed but has great acceleration and should be a comfortable win at these events.
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 4:34:25 AM(UTC)
Festival Playlist Events - SPRING ** Until 16/01/20 **
For players who need help: Percents, Tunes and Rewards:

50% Spring: FORD #88 MUSTANG RTR 2018
80% Spring: CHICKEN SUIT
50% Series 17: RENAULT ALPINE A10 2017
80% Series 17: SHELBY COBRA DAYTONA COUPE 1965

PERCENTS and TUNES

REWARDS

Edited by user Sunday, January 12, 2020 7:19:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error