4 Pages<<234Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 5:35:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
nah it wa bug for a bit.
but that being said. i really wish they take the pgg out of this weekly and seasons.. no one likes them. same with online adv rank which is broken.
normal what bog near a week of my dam time is the one side garbage ppg with awful cars for said map.

You dont need to do PGG every week
I rarely even do it..only on the odd occassion
What you might not like might be other peoples favourites

that strange seeing that the only way to get 80 %
i qouted the many post on forzathon with the ppg issue.

You don’t need Playground games to get to 80%. I never do it and get over 90% each week if I bother with the dailies.

#77 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 7:24:11 PM(UTC)
sorry both most do. so am not sure why it was mention.
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 8:40:48 PM(UTC)
Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal. All tunes are my own, but for one, all shared. (Continued)

Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
...Have only done two events.

Trial: "New Year New Me" | Cross Country | (A800) Offroad
Car: 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor (Autoshow, 63,000 Cr)
Tune: A800 trial snow

Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkickers' | (C600) Retro Hot Hatch
Car: 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S (Autoshow, 20,000 Cr)
Tune: C600 games mud

... ...

PR Stunt: Northbound Danger Sign - I used the 'Toyota 1993 #1 T100 Baja Truck (Autoshow, 500,000 Cr)' tuned as a S2 - "Don't fall off" by Don Joewon Song, got it on the second try.

All solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

No engine/driveline swaps on tunes.

Championship: "Less is Moor" | Road Racing | (A800) GT Cars
Car: 723 Quartz Regalia
Tune: A800 Road Sport

Easy win for the most part, only had issues on second circuit race (Moorhead Wind Farm), the corners on this circuit slow this car too much, however is possible if the lead doesn't get too far ahead. On this championship (and the "Lakehurst Hogmanay" championship) the "A.I.'s" preferred 'winner' was immediately obvious, its driving was been helped a great deal unless you were close to it, at which point its magic handling and speed vanished instantly. My tune is running sport tires, but these proved no issue in the races even with snow on the road.

Championship: "Renault Championship" | Road Racing | (B700) Renault cars
Car: 2003 Renault Sport Clio V6
Tune: B700 Road Sport

Easy win, no issues at all. Again sport tires, no problems. RWD tune.

Championship: "Lakehurst Hogmanay" | Dirt Racing | (B700) Modern Rally
Car: 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR (Autoshow, 27,000 Cr)
Tune: B700 Tec Rally

For this championship I chose the wrong car, but I had an existing tune so went with it. This is only really here for completeness sake, recommending this tune only if you feel up to a challenge, winning is possible (on 'expert', not sure for other difficulties), however will be a close race. This tune performs amazingly on dirt, of which there is little of in the routes chosen for the championship.

I have also have a fun tune for the weekly event,, 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk 1 (Autoshow, 20,000 Cr), "Max Stock A". Stock engine, RWD, close to the max you can get out of it. Actually easy to drive. You will need a feel runs at speed zones for the stars, it maybe able to three star some, if it can take the turns at max speed ~ approx 220km/h (136 mp/h), I however just ran through one nearby the festival site a few times (next to windmill).

Cheers
 4 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 6:19:35 AM(UTC)
All these people saying "you don't need PGG for 80%" don't seem to realize that if you're not already ranked in a Series you need to do 10 (or less) ranked matches to fulfill the Ranked Adventure requirement, which most people won't bother doing because Ranked in this game is rotten. Xbox Live percentages should tell you all there is to be said.

Without Ranked you do need PGG for 80%:

- Weekly Forzathon: 15%
- Daily Forzathon: 7% max
- Rivals: 6%
- Seasonals: 54% for everything (that's 6 x 9 but there's only 8 Seasonals... might get redistributed in weeks without Showcase Remixes)

That's 82%, if you remove PGG you can get a max of 76% and that's with all Dailies. Suffice to say, just don't criticize people for not putting up with chores, right? :)
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 2 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 6:51:22 AM(UTC)
I don’t think anyone was criticising but, as your figures rightly show above, saying that you need to do PGG to hit 80% is wrong. It’s accurate to say you need to either do PGG or ranked.

In terms of ranked, once you get ranked once, it is one ranked event to fulfil the ranked adventure requirement in the month. You don’t need to win the event and it doesn’t matter how bad you are, participation is all that’s needed. So, about 20 minutes each month - much less if you do a team event and are lucky enough to get a road or street race which is best of three.

Whilst appreciating that some people don’t like ranked, if they are also unhappy with the time being spent doing the PGG event because of poor teammates and their only objective is to get to 80%, it does seem to me that 20 minutes or so a month on one ranked event is preferable to the time required to obtain 4 x PGG wins each month. Of course, you could also then skip all the dailies for the month and still hit 80% each season if you wished to do so.
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 9:36:23 AM(UTC)
Yep - I prefer to go through the ranked nonsense once a series than play (win) the PGG x 4 seasons ... with ranked you get the bonus at the change of the series too ...
have managed to 100% a whole series once just to get the achievement to ping ... not likely that will happen again
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 11:00:23 AM(UTC)
And to add for getting ranked you can just choose your car then idle until the game kicks you out for 9 of the qualifying adventures then play + finish the 10th, shouldn't take any longer than an hour.
#83 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 12:38:22 PM(UTC)
rank broke for me. so ppg .
also like one person said rank games are the less played of all of the online of the game.
#84 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 8:19:59 PM(UTC)
rank broke for me. so ppg .
also like one person said rank games are the less played of all of the online of the game.

how is ranked broken for you
you know you don't even need to win ranked
it's just participate or do what TheGillesMunster said above
#85 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:45:14 AM(UTC)
say am lvl 5. but going into my stats its showing lvl 1. i play over 15 games mostly won them to.... so i factor in higher xp their. but i mean simple look at the treads now being posted on online adv rank system.
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 3:27:05 AM(UTC)
say am lvl 5. but going into my stats its showing lvl 1. i play over 15 games mostly won them to.... so i factor in higher xp their. but i mean simple look at the treads now being posted on online adv rank system.

This doesn’t really make any sense. What screens are showing you at level 1 and level 5? What type of adventures are you doing?

In order to be able to do ranked events, you need to get to Level 3 in the particular type of adventure category by doing unranked races. Once you get to level 3, the option to do ranked adventures of that type should unlock. You need to then do 10 ranked adventures of that type and will then qualify (being what is required for the ranked achievement on the playlist). After that, each month you just need to do one adventure to re-qualify.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 12:51:26 PM(UTC)
i had to ge to rank 5 to unlock unank in all adv types to get rank unlock.
i done over 10 on each on rank but still shows lvl one. i reported this to tech support now for 2 months. again am not the only one happen with this. look at forum mentions about this with other players.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:30:55 PM(UTC)
i done over 10 on each on rank but still shows lvl one. i reported this to tech support now for 2 months. again am not the only one happen with this. look at forum mentions about this with other players.

Still not making sense
Can you post a screenshot
#89 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 4:12:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

This doesn’t really make any sense. What screens are showing you at level 1 and level 5? What type of adventures are you doing?

In order to be able to do ranked events, you need to get to Level 3 in the particular type of adventure category by doing unranked races. Once you get to level 3, the option to do ranked adventures of that type should unlock. You need to then do 10 ranked adventures of that type and will then qualify (being what is required for the ranked achievement on the playlist). After that, each month you just need to do one adventure to re-qualify.

And there's this additional requirement, playing Unranked until Level 3 (needs 2-3 Adventures). Once you're able to do Ranked you can exploit your way through as TheGillesMuller said (I must've done it 3 times, I think), but is it fun, really?

I mean, people defend the Playlist as if their life depended on it, then I go to #fh4-car-auctions on Discord and it's spammed with people (kids?) who want to buy the cars outright and ask if anyone is selling them. Many of these cars are easy to get, but here's the thing, you have to do things you may not want to do, driving cars you don't like, in order to win them.

Yes, as with Forza Motorsport, people seem to want to take their little Civicmander in the journey to become Forzamon Master. In a game where you earn lots of skill points simply for breaking road signs, can I blame them?
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#90 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 4:16:53 PM(UTC)

Still not making sense

so.. you not even mention at all that you read the other post on the forum recent on this issue. instead just calling me out on it...... wow.
i dont normal do exploit rank stuff. i try to do it legit.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 10:58:49 AM(UTC)

Still not making sense

so.. you not even mention at all that you read the other post on the forum recent on this issue. instead just calling me out on it...... wow.
i dont normal do exploit rank stuff. i try to do it legit.

Dogwitch - as Talby has said, you haven’t really explained the problem you are experiencing but it doesn’t appear to be the problem some people have been experiencing recently with ranked (which is that their ranking points don’t change - this problem does not prevent them completing a ranked adventure to receive the monthly percentage for the playlist).

If you cannot provide screenshots, can you answer the following;

1. If you select “My Horizon Life” on the “Horizon Life” tab in the menu and scroll to the right until you get to “Racing Online Adventure” what level is shown?

2. If you then go to the “Online Adventure” tab in the menu, is Ranked Adventure greyed out? If not, what does it show when you click into it. For example, mine shows a large 3 with “your rank” 4,468 at the left side, with a heading of “Ranked Team Adventure - qualified”. In the middle, I have a greyed out/locked “Ranked Team Games - not available” option, as I don’t do team games.

3. If you can click on any of the options under that Ranked Adventure heading, at what point are you experiencing difficulty? Where are the level 1 and level 5 rankings you refer to shown?

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 12:58:55 PM(UTC)
I’ve enjoyed the trial and playground games this week so I've run them multiple times just for fun. But one particular instance left me a lil frustrated yet amused.

So i hop in the games, they started with 5, i think we started with either 4 or 5, I don't remember. First 2 games we get em, the infrect game was pretty close. We tagged them 3 seconds faster than they tagged us. I did notice that someone joined their team during the second match. Never seen that happen before.

Locked and loaded, ready for flag rush and surprise! An x class hoonigan rs200 joins their team. I didn’t notice they were all in the same club at first, but now I'm starting to piece things together.

I already know what’s gonna happen here, I don't put much effort into the match. I’m actually surprised no one quit. I’ll admit I wanted to quit, but if they wanted to win that badly, we’re going all 5 games.

So now we’re up 2-1. They’re infected first and they get with relative ease, obviously being up 2 players and having an X class beast on their team. Our turn comes around and the RS was either the first or second player to get tagged. I wasn’t even focused on him. The other players liked to congregate on the big hill so I headed straight for that. I ended up tagging the last player mere seconds before time ran out. I’ll definitely say I'm proud of myself and my team for not giving up even those the odds were against us. Especially with having 3 stock FWDs in the snow. The other team just wasn’t that good and it showed.

#93 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:09:55 PM(UTC)
lvl 4 online adv. it regress 2 lvls
then games team ad lvl 1 (i had 10 races on this)
anything goes team adv 1( ten done also)
drift 1(would keep kicking me out saying i need to rank up)
then going into rank adv in menu
unranked left,. greyed middle and unrank right.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:26:51 PM(UTC)
Ok that makes sense. Don’t know why your Games rank is Level 1 but that will be why it’s greyed out in the middle of your ranked screen. As your Racing Online Adventure level is above 3, the left option (team race) and right option (Free for All) are both available to you.

If you are qualified for a ranked event, then each month it resets. I’m working from memory, but I think it has a grey cross and says unranked. Is that what your left and right sides look like? The alternative I think would be that it would have a number out of 10 somewhere on it. If it looks like the first option, it may be worth trying one event and see if at the end a rank appears. If so, that should also give you the playlist ranking percentage for this month.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:27:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#95 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:41:12 PM(UTC)
k what strange now after doing 1 of the need 10 racing... on the far right one its showing 8 now and not normal 10??
#96 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 5:40:16 PM(UTC)
k what strange now after doing 1 of the need 10 racing... on the far right one its showing 8 now and not normal 10??

Can you take a screenshot of that screen (if you are on Xbox big Xbox button to access the menu and then Y to screenshot)? If you can then share it to your activity feed I’ll then add you as a friend and have a look. Assume your Xbox profile name is “dogwitch”?
#97 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:01:01 PM(UTC)
ok i will
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error