4 Pages1234PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 1:20:25 PM(UTC)
Since others have brought it up; The extra laps on the GT Cars championship didn't bother me at all. I kinda like a longer race sometimes. I had a fairly decent tune on the Quartz Regalia, and was kindof having fun with it. So no complaints here.
#52 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 2:13:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Since others have brought it up; The extra laps on the GT Cars championship didn't bother me at all. I kinda like a longer race sometimes. I had a fairly decent tune on the Quartz Regalia, and was kindof having fun with it. So no complaints here.

I didn't mind. I was hoping to lap somebody!
#53 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 2:43:36 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please take the metric vs imperial debate elsewhere - MM]

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 3:15:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 2:55:57 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 3:15:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 3:08:57 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 3:14:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 3:16:56 PM(UTC)
Thank you Max, yet again.

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 3:34:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 3:18:06 PM(UTC)
(please delete)

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 3:19:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Off-topic.

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#58 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 3:41:22 PM(UTC)
During the lemon and lime forzathon for winter, I noticed that I can only earn 2 stars for the speed zones. I have three stared all other speed ones in lego valley, and have three stared all but one in mainland and fortune island. Are there any ways to earn the extra four stars?
Forza Fan since 2015
#59 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 6:10:15 PM(UTC)

Agreed 3 laps for circuit races is too short a race.
#60 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 6:13:16 PM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure an S1 class rally tune on the Sprite can do the seasonal target for the Lakeshore Speed Zone. I mean, I couldn't, because I kept running into the rock wall and loosing speed. But I have no doubt somebody who's better at the game than me could do it. So you could theoretically combo that with the weekly Forzathon.

You can apparently do it with an A800 tune with winter tyres on the Sprite according to another forum. When I doubted that I got massively flamed.😶
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 6:15:57 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal. All tunes are my own, but for one, all shared.

Have only done two events.

Trial: "New Year New Me" | Cross Country | (A800) Offroad
Car: 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor (Autoshow, 63,000 Cr)
Tune: A800 trial snow

Had to do this twice, first time was just two of us, we won the first race but my teammate was absent for the second - so just me. Second race things were going well, until one of the a.i. decided to stop dead on a ramp (I saw someone else mention this I feel?) - at which point I quit. Second try at the trial went well 3-0, although has to be said the last event the a.i. have some crazy boost, only catch them at the end.

Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkickers' | (C600) Retro Hot Hatch
Car: 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S (Autoshow, 20,000 Cr)
Tune: C600 games mud

Had to try 3~4 times, team issues. This car has no problems, and no real flipping issues - however is front heavy. Not AWD, FWD is plenty capable in this playground. For games I aim for fast acceleration over top speed as people will give up a chase if you pull away quickly, car choice for retro hot hatch doesn't have many options. Car has snow tires, power is useless if you cant get it to the ground.

On the subject of winter/wet events (trial/games) - why do so many people tune the car (well upgrade at least) yet use standard tires? Wheelspinning, sliding all over the place, you will never out run a car with grip no matter your power! If you are going to actually upgrade, do change the tires if at all possible in the class. Mudkickers in winter, you need grip.

PR Stunt: Northbound Danger Sign - I used the 'Toyota 1993 #1 T100 Baja Truck (Autoshow, 500,000 Cr)' tuned as a S2 - "Don't fall off" by Don Joewon Song, got it on the second try.

Cheers
#62 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 12:59:02 AM(UTC)
Giving up on the trial I think. Too much wasted time on that. I got the Danger Sign jump in the first try with the Mosler though. Actually set a new record for myself somehow. lol Seems weird since I would think the snow should have hindered my distance.
#63 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 1:19:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
@Crocodilu Losing a game of Trials or PGG wastes more time than four laps of 90 seconds and is far more annoying because my performance might not matter, unlike solo championships. Even more of us doesn’t care for 100% completion, and rather keep solo championships than Trials and PGG.

Yes, I understand you, but still, for me, instead of 3x90 extremely boring seconds, I still prefer the Trial, even with complete failures.
Also, there is a way to help, I did it many times and it worked. If you have a bad team and you're in the lead, it's kinda easy to hold all the AI back until your team catches up. Harder for Cross Country, but very easy for Dirt/Road. I turned a lot of obvious loses to wins using this tactic. Not sure if anyone realized what was happening or what I was doing, or they thought I drive bad or hit something, but in the end they caught up and we won.
#64 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 1:49:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal. All tunes are my own, but for one, all shared.

Had to do this twice, first time was just two of us, we won the first race but my teammate was absent for the second - so just me. Second race things were going well, until one of the a.i. decided to stop dead on a ramp (I saw someone else mention this I feel?) - at which point I quit. Second try at the trial went well 3-0, although has to be said the last event the a.i. have some crazy boost, only catch them at the end.

Had to try 3~4 times, team issues. This car has no problems, and no real flipping issues - however is front heavy. Not AWD, FWD is plenty capable in this playground. For games I aim for fast acceleration over top speed as people will give up a chase if you pull away quickly, car choice for retro hot hatch doesn't have many options. Car has snow tires, power is useless if you cant get it to the ground.

On the subject of winter/wet events (trial/games) - why do so many people tune the car (well upgrade at least) yet use standard tires? Wheelspinning, sliding all over the place, you will never out run a car with grip no matter your power! If you are going to actually upgrade, do change the tires if at all possible in the class. Mudkickers in winter, you need grip.

PR Stunt: Northbound Danger Sign - I used the 'Toyota 1993 #1 T100 Baja Truck (Autoshow, 500,000 Cr)' tuned as a S2 - "Don't fall off" by Don Joewon Song, got it on the second try.

Cheers

Thanks - got 249.7m using the Baja :)
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 5:36:12 AM(UTC)
Festival Playlist Events - WINTER ** Until 09/01/20 **
For players who need help: Percents, Tunes and Rewards:

50% Winter: RENAULT MEGANE R.S 2018
80% Winter: CLASSIC RACE SUIT
50% Series 17: RENAULT ALPINE A10 2017
80% Series 17: SHELBY COBRA DAYTONA COUPE 1965

Percents

Rewards

#66 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 6:26:06 AM(UTC)
you're way better with the good ol' 2017 Raptor or even MB X than g65 or the 2019 raptor, both are too 'jumpy'.

Edited by user Saturday, January 4, 2020 6:26:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 9:15:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JayTredecim Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
It's only my second trial... easy again. I noticed that I was the highest rank in the trial, and in Playground games. Looks like a lot of players are new.

They must be - I was in the crazy position of dragging my team to victory in the Trial - won the first two, and would have won the Titan if I wasn't stupid enough to take the jump at the end, which naturally resulted in the drivatars colliding with me in mid-air sending me off into a wall with no detriment to themselves 😂

BTW, anyone struggling with the Trial - the Nissan Titan Warrior Concept, if you have it, is a beast for it, and seems much less prone to flipping over than some of the other available options are.

Big thanks for this tip, the Titan in these 3 events is fantastic to race.

Shame the human race I've encountered in it have been the complete opposite.
#68 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 8:25:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Cheers

am maxing out a 650 feet. normal. getting tired of this . b s jumps. i notice a massive incease compare to jumps on the game.
#69 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 11:56:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RebelArrow80282 Go to Quoted Post
During the lemon and lime forzathon for winter, I noticed that I can only earn 2 stars for the speed zones. I have three stared all other speed ones in lego valley, and have three stared all but one in mainland and fortune island. Are there any ways to earn the extra four stars?

Are you talking about the 6 stars needed for Lemon and LIme using the Sprite? Just repeat the run - the stars are accumulative for the Forzathon requirement. Go up and down until you have the 6.
Or am I misreading the question? Sorry if I am.

Edited by user Saturday, January 4, 2020 11:57:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 12:19:19 AM(UTC)
nah it wa bug for a bit.
but that being said. i really wish they take the pgg out of this weekly and seasons.. no one likes them. same with online adv rank which is broken.
normal what bog near a week of my dam time is the one side garbage ppg with awful cars for said map.
#71 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 12:25:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
nah it wa bug for a bit.
but that being said. i really wish they take the pgg out of this weekly and seasons.. no one likes them. same with online adv rank which is broken.
normal what bog near a week of my dam time is the one side garbage ppg with awful cars for said map.

You dont need to do PGG every week, it's only worth 6 or 7 % to the playllist
I rarely even do it..only on the odd occassion
What you might not like might be other peoples favourites

Edited by user Sunday, January 5, 2020 7:56:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 12:27:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Cheers

am maxing out a 650 feet. normal. getting tired of this . b s jumps. i notice a massive incease compare to jumps on the game.

I actually did it today using the sprite from the weekly challenge
Downloaded a s2 tune and did it

You just need to come in from the right hand side of the screen
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 3:34:48 AM(UTC)
I have already written about Trial and bad players, but it seems that they are everywhere, as same story happened also on all other 3 playlist races (sadly its been a trend for a while now).
I usually try and run solo and co-op playlist races, to maybe help someone, but lately co-op turned into people trying to ram me at the start and then leaving, or just leaving when they aren't winning.
Really don't understand mentality behind this, its a team effort after all.
Same thing also happens in most of other random races, idk.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#74 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 11:06:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
I forgot about the Ferrari 599XX E and its glitchy nature.
Glitchy? Check out what happened when I used it on the "Windmill Danger Jump" during the last "Forzathon Live" event!

"Windmill Danger Jump 3500ft................FAILED"

Is that a problem with the car or the map? That might happen to any car that happens to hit that spot on the fly from the jump. At least it's not out of bounds like you can get with the Leap of Faith danger sign near the church. Not sure if that's been fixed by raising the invisible wall.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bloomy/video/71318700
#75 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 4:17:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
nah it wa bug for a bit.

You dont need to do PGG every week
I rarely even do it..only on the odd occassion
What you might not like might be other peoples favourites

that strange seeing that the only way to get 80 %
i qouted the many post on forzathon with the ppg issue.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error