4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:46:04 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please take the metric vs imperial debate elsewhere - MM]

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 5:59:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 3:09:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
That danger sign is proving tricky in the winter so far, can't get much more than 700 ft.

edit - I did it after a few more tries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYJ3A3liLrQ

This danger sign was tricky but the route in this video is probably the best. Driving straight on doesn’t work well because you lose too much speed when in the air after crossing the road just before the sign.
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:11:22 PM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure an S1 class rally tune on the Sprite can do the seasonal target for the Lakeshore Speed Zone. I mean, I couldn't, because I kept running into the rock wall and loosing speed. But I have no doubt somebody who's better at the game than me could do it. So you could theoretically combo that with the weekly Forzathon.
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:32:18 PM(UTC)
The seasonal jump is insane, I see a group of 15 people trying to get it and no one can, I've tried lots of cars but there is a bug with the ground just before the ramp, from around 5-10 meters until the point of leaving the ground it slows any car down to 200-210kmh just like when you try climbing the mountains around the edges of the map.

Edited by user Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:34:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:51:28 PM(UTC)
Is it me or does anyone else find that the drivatars in the Trial are OP, smash into evryone, block everyone and are just downright nasty.
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 6:57:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BriskArtist7600 Go to Quoted Post
The seasonal jump is insane, I see a group of 15 people trying to get it and no one can, I've tried lots of cars but there is a bug with the ground just before the ramp, from around 5-10 meters until the point of leaving the ground it slows any car down to 200-210kmh just like when you try climbing the mountains around the edges of the map.

I think I hit about 150 mph maybe a little more on the jump and made it 750 feet. I went sort of to the left a bit. 4 or 5 tries maybe. There's a bounce than you need to pick up speed again. I used Agera RS. Sbwl loverpeace tune. Has dirt tires. I use it a lot to do PR stunts. My club leader, he makes good tunes.

Edited by user Thursday, January 2, 2020 7:01:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 7:24:40 PM(UTC)
I eventually got the jump after a few tries. I would have gotten it a lot sooner, but for some reason it didn't trigger a few times, and I'm not sure why. I was square on, right between the flags, so I'm not sure what the problem was.
 5 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 7:53:35 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please take the metric vs imperial debate elsewhere - MM]

I set a new PB at 279M, starting from the right side of the old tree on the hill, oh yes, that would be around 915'.

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 3:16:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HSV
I just want one!
#34 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:13:46 PM(UTC)
Love trials with endurance races. Hummer H1 and Chevrolet ZR2 (not in the autoshow I think) are great on those last two races.
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 10:31:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Is it me or does anyone else find that the drivatars in the Trial are OP, smash into evryone, block everyone and are just downright nasty.

Yes, they were mean, especially in the final race. I was racing in a Ranger Raptor and there was a pair AI RAMs with better top speed who could outrun me on straight sections and they were molesting the heck out of me. I used them as brake markers though (eight wheels corner better than four, you know), so we're even, I guess... :D
#36 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 1:28:15 AM(UTC)
The Trial ... toughest one for a long time ...
didn't get it until 3rd attempt . They were soooo quick on the Titan.
Even on the event we won ...race 1 top 6 places , race 2 not quite as good but the Titan we were smashed.. the AI just galloped off into the distance
Used a ranger raptor - handling was very good just didn't have the straightline speed of the AI

The Northbound danger sign was 3rd or 4th attempt ended up using veyron with snow tyres (approach slightly to right - less of hump as you cross the road)
Speed zone Hoonigan RS200 - perfect for this PR event
Aerodrome speed trap was easy - 599 evo

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 1:36:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 1:57:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
It's only my second trial... easy again. I noticed that I was the highest rank in the trial, and in Playground games. Looks like a lot of players are new.

They must be - I was in the crazy position of dragging my team to victory in the Trial - won the first two, and would have won the Titan if I wasn't stupid enough to take the jump at the end, which naturally resulted in the drivatars colliding with me in mid-air sending me off into a wall with no detriment to themselves 😂

BTW, anyone struggling with the Trial - the Nissan Titan Warrior Concept, if you have it, is a beast for it, and seems much less prone to flipping over than some of the other available options are.
Try my new blueprint race; "The Edinburgh Twist" - 736 688 266 - it's twisty, fiendish fun!
#38 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 4:58:09 AM(UTC)
So what are the actual eligible cars for the trial as opposed to the 2 it tells you in-game?
#39 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 5:20:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
So what are the actual eligible cars for the trial as opposed to the 2 it tells you in-game?

Any Offroad cars in A class. Pickups and jeeps, mostly.
#40 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 5:25:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
The Less is Moor championship was fun because the two circuit races were 5 laps long! Plenty of time to catch up the A.I. The Renault Championship was fun too, as I used the regular Renault 5 and found a good car in it!

Hmm, that was the most annoying thing this week. 5 boring laps in winter, after overtaking all the AI in the 1st lap. Please stop putting 5 laps in the playlist races, most of us are doing them just for the 100% completion and it's BORING to do 5 laps with the AI. I will do 5 laps if I want with my friends.

Also, the Trial proved very hard this time for a lot of people... Can someone explain why people come to the Trial in not upgraded cars ?! If you're bad already... why not help yourself a bit and at least upgrade your lousy car ? It's a lack of respect for the others and for their wasted time. A800 Trial... and 4 people have A702 or something else. How do you expect to win against Unbeatable ?

UPGRADE YOUR F. CARS WHEN YOU JOIN THE TRIAL OR PG.

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 5:31:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 6:19:52 AM(UTC)
This trial was deliciously tough! But on out fourth try, we managed to beat the "you have been disconnected" boss
#42 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 7:28:54 AM(UTC)
Why do people say this trial was tough? I crashed, and was 12th, but still ended up second. It was easy.
#43 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 8:03:04 AM(UTC)
I've had problems as usual with teammates ramming me (for 1st? Really?), completely wack AI (dead stopped, swerving worse than teammates), and finished first twice, still friggin' lost. Yet to have entire team with upgraded cars. Circuits aren't that tough, but tedious. AI has ran and hid on 3rd race at least a few times.

X class catches and passes well, so car not problem. I'm adequate, so maybe me.

All for a car I can buy in Autoshow.
#44 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 8:05:32 AM(UTC)
Why do people say this trial was tough? I crashed, and was 12th, but still ended up second. It was easy.

A lot of people don’t really like cross country and Gardens/Titan are both reasonably tricky courses if you aren’t familiar with them. The drivatars also tend to be slightly stronger on cross country than on dirt/road.

That said, the fact the car type is “offroad” means there shouldn’t be much excuse for turning up with a poor car. The Raptors, X Class, LM002 etc dominate the A class rivals leaderboards. It should be easy to find a tune which works well.

#45 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 9:05:56 AM(UTC)
Ranger Raptor for the trial. Was able to complete on the first try but since the Eliminator got added, I dont finish the rest of the playlist on Thursday anymore. I try to do one championship a day until the season is over.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 10:21:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post

YEP. It was a brutal race. I had to avoid Drivatars and team mates!! It was a game of dodge the cars.
#47 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 10:37:39 AM(UTC)

I enjoyed the Trial. The real problem is the "teammates". The Drivatar were weird but that I can handle. What I found annoying was the so-called teammates who either couldn't drive or were just out to spoil the race and/or were using untuned cars. Then I eventually find a team that wins and I have a disaster at home in the final race so the controller is thrown one side in order to prevent an accident LOL . Murphy's Law. But we had already won the first 2 - but still I felt bad. So apologies to the team.
#48 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 10:44:33 AM(UTC)
Renault Megane IV is one of the worst models in the FH4. Broken door texture in the interior on the pillars. Incorrect implementation of lights. No implementation of the 4Control system operation. Tragedy...

Edited by user Friday, January 3, 2020 11:06:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 12:13:12 PM(UTC)
@Crocodilu Losing a game of Trials or PGG wastes more time than four laps of 90 seconds and is far more annoying because my performance might not matter, unlike solo championships. Even more of us doesn’t care for 100% completion, and rather keep solo championships than Trials and PGG.
#50 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 1:00:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RR1742 Go to Quoted Post
Completely agree - still trying to get it after 2 hrs trying as own team keep ramming into me and causing me to miss checkpoint - PLEASE sort this behaviour like you did in freeform

Will try later when the kiddies are in bed!!

my team got lucky with ai. but every race half od are side would get chunk out. so we take on the ai instead.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error