This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:09:14 AM(UTC)
[Reserved]

Edited by user Saturday, February 1, 2020 2:59:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 Paints | Gallery
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:09:27 AM(UTC)
[Reserved - gallery index]
FH4 Paints | Gallery
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:13:46 AM(UTC)
Furia

Edited by user Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:25:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 Paints | Gallery
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 6:42:35 AM(UTC)
Track focused

FH4 Paints | Gallery
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 11:22:00 AM(UTC)
It has been a long time hasn't seen it, and well I'm pleased you are still plugging away with each update. Yea the wait between updates between a range of galleries can be difficult to deal with. Now will things go back to the glory days. I hope, becayse it pushes everyone to try and top their previous update. And while some updates won't always go to plan. We as a community will always get plenty of enjoyment out of photomode.

Now what's my favourite from the last few updates. For me, it has to be the fourth shot from the 488 Pista update. While my second favourite is the first shot that is part of your latest update.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 2:59:21 AM(UTC)
I fought the law...

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
It has been a long time hasn't seen it, and well I'm pleased you are still plugging away with each update. Yea the wait between updates between a range of galleries can be difficult to deal with. Now will things go back to the glory days. I hope, becayse it pushes everyone to try and top their previous update. And while some updates won't always go to plan. We as a community will always get plenty of enjoyment out of photomode.

Now what's my favourite from the last few updates. For me, it has to be the fourth shot from the 488 Pista update. While my second favourite is the first shot that is part of your latest update.

Well, I think the community is still very active, with a lot of new names, too - but it has mostly moved to Twitter and Discord, where a "like" is sufficient to express appreciation and everybody can curate their own content feed. I can totally see why people prefer social networks to old-fashioned forums: they are more practical, and far more immediate; things like the #aphotoaday "challenge" wouldn't really have worked here even in the glory days. But I must admit, I'll always miss the engagement forums generated.

The fourth shot on the Pista set is one of my favorites, too - and it was completely unplanned.
FH4 Paints | Gallery

Notification

Icon
Error