#1 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 11:16:01 PM(UTC)
Trucks are now advertising this thing, here's an extra spooky one:

And here's the extremely clever license plate:

Edited by user Sunday, December 15, 2019 1:27:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 4:18:40 AM(UTC)
I saw that too.

#3 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 5:46:21 AM(UTC)
looked up the plate all it did was bring me to a page for U.K plates
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 5:51:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: speculum1 Go to Quoted Post

lol you're doing it wrong...
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:53:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Trucks are now advertising this new thing, here's an extra spooky one:

And here's the extremely clever license plate:

Dat references doe

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:57:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: I spoiled the source of references

#6 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:57:27 AM(UTC)
Noticed the Truck too but after last Battle Royal Update it could be a update related to this. Maybe some kind of Lootboxes which you can buy there lol. Just an Idea hehe
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:58:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: speculum1 Go to Quoted Post

lol you're doing it wrong...

kek
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 7:58:32 PM(UTC)
I can't say for certain, but I seem to recall seeing those before, like a long time ago. But I haven't seen it in ages. They were just generic white trucks for the longest time.

I think it's just an ordinary civilian truck banner. My thoughts are that the trucks are supposed to have a pool of designs to randomly pull from, but for some reason they haven't been loading lately, and just showing white trucks. Then the Eliminator teaser forced the trucks to briefly start working again, and now you're getting trucks displaying a design like they should.
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:09:11 PM(UTC)
This is old branding for the Supermarket in Edinburgh, seen them for a few months prior to the Eliminator one.
#10 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:32:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
I can't say for certain, but I seem to recall seeing those before, like a long time ago. But I haven't seen it in ages. They were just generic white trucks for the longest time.

I think it's just an ordinary civilian truck banner. My thoughts are that the trucks are supposed to have a pool of designs to randomly pull from, but for some reason they haven't been loading lately, and just showing white trucks. Then the Eliminator teaser forced the trucks to briefly start working again, and now you're getting trucks displaying a design like they should.

^This seems like a pretty good explanation. Makes me wonder how complicated (or not) the back end system for truck liveries is.

If they have a decent way to handle putting different designs on them, could be a cool way to showcase some of the talent in the Forza painter community.
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 11:14:20 PM(UTC)
PanFrie found this:

Super Markets were always all over the place, consistent with the: "it's just a random design" theory.

This would be consistent with the license plate, a message for whoever is hyped for some Super Market that is not coming or going anywhere. Let's face it, the most we could get out of this is yet another source of potentially good deals for new players only, like most of Black Friday and the first half of the Advent Calendar.

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 11:45:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 7:22:24 AM(UTC)
OOOOoooh. A new business with rapid home delivery of groceries, and produce shipping. kek.
#13 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 8:56:52 AM(UTC)
A new mystery of @RetroKrystal - PART 2 ?
I get the impression that these paintings on the SUPER MARKET TRUCK already existed before along with the game's release, they just didn't appear on the trucks because of THE ELIMINATOR.

LICENCE PLAT - SUPER MARKET (Photo 1)

DELIVERY EXPRESS TEASER (Photo 2)

DELIVERY EXPRESS LOCATION (Photo 3)

DELIVERY EXPRESS - LOCATION MAP (Photo 4)

But I still researched the license plate on this site below:
KEK Number Plates - National Numbers
https://www.nationalnumb...er-plates/initial/k/e/k/

And the research of the board came out this result that is in the photo 1.

I picked up the phone number and put it on "the epochconverter site" and converted it to the following result:

https://www.epochconverter.com
01642 363738 = ?

Assuming that this timestamp is in seconds:
GMT: Sunday, 16 January 2022 20:08:58
Relative: In 2 years

The phone number on the site went nowhere.

And Another thing that is very strange is that just at the release of the Back Friday release came that " DELIVERY EXPRESS TEASER "with GMC Vandura HS and Ford Transit HS in Edinburgh, I found the place and is undergoing renovations ( PHOTO 3 ).

I searched the whole map for GMC Vandura and Ford Transit, but for now all the cars (GMC Vandura and Ford Transit) have the normal paintings.

Will the change of series on Thursday start to appear these trucks with the new paint as they did with The eliminator ?

SERIES 18: NEW HORIZON HISTORY "DELIVERY EXPRESS" ?

PS.: In the teaser there is also the Horizon Story "TAXIS ISHA´S", will we have PART 2

BACK FRIDAY: TEASER DELIVERY EXPRESS
https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1199024962213953536

Edited by user Monday, December 16, 2019 4:25:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 5:51:37 AM(UTC)
Kek comes from World of Warcraft and unintently from Starcraft. It means lol or haha.
QQ means crying in gaming chat, and to mock the original poster as complaining like a wuse.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:42:38 AM(UTC)
Ooops!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:46:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:49:17 PM(UTC)
There's a small SuperMarket storefront on the right immediately before Edinburgh Castle.
Sign in window says "Drivers Wanted". Also has Isha's Taxis sign too.

These stores only in Edinburgh? Never noticed others really.
Please don't put it in Forzathon. Or put exclusive cars behind it. Maybe just clothes, apron, work gloves, butcher hat. Kek

Edited by user Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:50:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 11:21:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Super Markets were always all over the place, consistent with the: "it's just a random design" theory.

This would be consistent with the license plate, a message for whoever is hyped for some Super Market that is not coming or going anywhere. Let's face it, the most we could get out of this is yet another source of potentially good deals for new players only, like most of Black Friday and the first half of the Advent Calendar.

The trucks have been recorded in a video from 10 months ago:

So yeah, the moral of the story is that there is nothing to see here. *shrugs*
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 4:45:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post
A new mystery of @RetroKrystal - PART 2 ?
I get the impression that these paintings on the SUPER MARKET TRUCK already existed before along with the game's release, they just didn't appear on the trucks because of THE ELIMINATOR.

LICENCE PLAT - SUPER MARKET (Photo 1)

DELIVERY EXPRESS TEASER (Photo 2)

DELIVERY EXPRESS LOCATION (Photo 3)

DELIVERY EXPRESS - LOCATION MAP (Photo 4)

But I still researched the license plate on this site below:
KEK Number Plates - National Numbers
https://www.nationalnumb...er-plates/initial/k/e/k/

And the research of the board came out this result that is in the photo 1.

I picked up the phone number and put it on "the epochconverter site" and converted it to the following result:

https://www.epochconverter.com
01642 363738 = ?

Assuming that this timestamp is in seconds:
GMT: Sunday, 16 January 2022 20:08:58
Relative: In 2 years

The phone number on the site went nowhere.

And Another thing that is very strange is that just at the release of the Back Friday release came that " DELIVERY EXPRESS TEASER "with GMC Vandura HS and Ford Transit HS in Edinburgh, I found the place and is undergoing renovations ( PHOTO 3 ).

I searched the whole map for GMC Vandura and Ford Transit, but for now all the cars (GMC Vandura and Ford Transit) have the normal paintings.

Will the change of series on Thursday start to appear these trucks with the new paint as they did with The eliminator ?

SERIES 18: NEW HORIZON HISTORY "DELIVERY EXPRESS" ?

PS.: In the teaser there is also the Horizon Story "TAXIS ISHA´S", will we have PART 2

BACK FRIDAY: TEASER DELIVERY EXPRESS
https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1199024962213953536

@NightAvenger375 @GentlestSum522
The DELIVERY EXPRESS topic and posts, location, and also a new story are on this link.
Read the posts above too
https://forums.forzamoto...ertisement-campaign.aspx

#19 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 4:52:57 AM(UTC)
SuperMarket with Taxis Isha´s in Edinburgh: WANTED DRIVERS
- New Horizon Story: TAXIS ISHA´S - PART 2 ?
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 3:13:00 PM(UTC)
Here is a Video from Last March that shows one of these trucks driving around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE6tk3WtjI At about the 12 minute mark

They have been in the game forever, You just never took notice until after the trucks where used to tease The Eliminator.

Notification

Icon
Error