5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 9:36:41 AM(UTC)
At the moment I'm unable to do the trial, I have to go to horizon solo just to get into the trial, and then it seems like it bugs as soon as anyone quits. I really hope I don't miss 100% on a season because of this.
#77 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 1:15:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MarsSt0ne7389 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MarsSt0ne7389 Go to Quoted Post
Got disconnected every 5 min too ...

I suspected it was related to Teredo so i tried https://preview.redd.it/...dbd21908906c8cdc38a66237

Seem to work i've been able to do a complete ranked adventure .

Hope it'll be alright by now

After couple of hours everything is fine maybe even better then before .

I realize it is not a easy fix to deploy but i'm sure someone will make a tutorial or even better a microsoft update to fix it .

Clearly not a Forza related issue microsoft is to blame here .

Good day fellas

Might be a combination of both, although I'm still leaning towards issues with the Forza servers. After having major disconnection problems for much of the day it stabilized during the evening and I've now been able to play several rounds of the Eliminator without any disconnects. Never got around to try the teredo fix, so nothing has changed on my end.
#78 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 5:18:59 PM(UTC)
I play FH4 for a year, this problem is well known but has not been fixed to this day. This is due to the delay of the game. If there is a delay loading the game due to the inactivity detection team you will be disconnected online, losing all progress online, especially in #Forzathon, Recreation Games. When I change the car and delay, then I'm disconnected.
#79 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 7:55:16 PM(UTC)
PG spring broken. with poor network all the time now and same with normal online to.
only this game. also the dam server still broken for stat update for online adv. am at lvl 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet i go into 1 of the 3 options still unranked....
#80 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 8:03:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
PG spring broken. with poor network all the time now and same with normal online to.
only this game. also the dam server still broken for stat update for online adv. am at lvl 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet i go into 1 of the 3 options still unranked....

that must be why it corrupted my game profile

#81 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 9:29:53 PM(UTC)
prg you real on that? if so wow. i had where it had to dl the save cloud one a few times now. not local
#82 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 10:21:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
prg you real on that? if so wow. i had where it had to dl the save cloud one a few times now. not local

Yes, I deleted the HD file as supported, now the file is corrupted in the cloud, the forza team does not know how to solve the problem, simply asked to delete all saved game, ie I will lose everything

#83 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 12:21:19 AM(UTC)
well that sucks.
boy did this update really mess up stuff.
#84 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 1:40:41 AM(UTC)
Game is unplayable here in europe atm, constant disconnects. I'm using a cable connection. Some people said these are wifi disconnects but thats not true. btw i can't find a "create support ticket" button on the support page. Did they removed this option? Ok found it, its very well hidden.

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 1:49:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#85 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 1:49:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OzzTheBozz85 Go to Quoted Post
Game is unplayable here in europe atm, constant disconnects. I'm using a cable connection.
Yup! Same here!

Fibre 79.9/20.0, 10 minutes or more into an "Eliminator" game and disconnected! APITA!

This needs sorted in FH4, but kinda shows what bad idea stream-gaming is gonna be overall for most people who have less than superfast internet connections!

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 2:08:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 4:05:22 AM(UTC)
I got allocated to East Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, etc.) in an Eliminator match. Didn't connect since, although Australia is a large country, it's also in the middle of nowhere, and I'm in South America near the Atlantic shore. Thought it was pretty funny but there was something weird going on this morning.

A couple weeks ago I got kicked from two Trial matches for no apparent reason. A modem restart seems to have fixed it but, since others reported issues with Xbox Live, it could also have been on Forza's end.

Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OzzTheBozz85 Go to Quoted Post
Game is unplayable here in europe atm, constant disconnects. I'm using a cable connection.
Yup! Same here!

Fibre 79.9/20.0, 10 minutes or more into an "Eliminator" game and disconnected! APITA!

This needs sorted in FH4, but kinda shows what bad idea stream-gaming is gonna be overall for most people who have less than superfast internet connections!

Biggest issue isn't speed but ping, to play with you folks there in Europe is terrible for me, way too much lag in European servers. Now imagine playing something that requires precision over streaming... Locally it works well but what about in a large country with distant servers?

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 4:07:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 1:59:47 AM(UTC)
One disconnect yesterday TWO today when playing The Eliminator!

/Sweden
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 9:14:22 PM(UTC)
As title says that's my issue.. i watched all the youtube videos about teredo and etc and problem is still happening please help me :(

ALWAYS disconnecting in the middle of a game,after game finishd and always leaves the online..
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 6:13:32 PM(UTC)
The same with me. I've been trying to finish the weekly lion challenge since yesterday and I'm always disconnected. Since the terminator update this problem has been happening.

I already opened Ticket despite knowing that they never solve anything.

As they always copied a FAQ answer and pasted there ... Always the same thing. They don't even bother to read the content.

Someone reads the title and already copies and pastes the related FAQ text.

The problem is that there is an exclusive car in the challenge ...
#90 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 7:57:42 PM(UTC)
You have to have a very robust internet connection for this game. Make sure you have the most throughput from your provider.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#91 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 12:00:35 AM(UTC)
The network was horrible last week, too. I attempted at least 15 different connections between Ranked Adventure, The Trial and Playground Games. Only about 5 of the 15 actually connected me to a match (the others disconnected prior to that), and of those 5, most failed as soon as the match started. I was able to complete one Ranked Adventure after I don't know how much time spent actually trying to connect to an actual game.

This horrible network experience combined with the exclusive car sickness is becoming hilarious. It's like only giving your children an allowance if they vacuum the house - and the vacuum cleaner is broken.

Edited by user Saturday, January 11, 2020 12:01:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#92 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 1:06:47 PM(UTC)
I still can't finish the championship online.

The TIcket I opened had a answer copied from the FAQ on Thursday, I answered and so far nothing ...

In fact when I opened I already knew it was useless ...
#93 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 1:30:23 PM(UTC)
Can't even get past the loading screen today. Both on PC and Xbox One. Thought it was my network connection so I put mobile hotspot on my phone (LTE+ connection), still wouldn't even load. Yep...
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:18:38 AM(UTC)
Started to disconnect again today
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:40:40 AM(UTC)

Today's single adventure has been disconnected.

1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:50:35 AM(UTC)
Am sick of getting disconnected. Three time it has happen to me now in 24 hours (1st not recorded) I get kicked out of this game more time in a day on FH4 than on other game's in a year.

https://www.youtube.com/...nPw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/...NTE&feature=youtu.be
#97 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 4:53:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
Make sure you have the most throughput from your provider.

What does that mean? In plain English?

The game doesn't need high levels of bandwidth as it's fine for me on a relatively slow connection. Disconnections are very rare here thankfully. Not sure I've had one in 70 odd hours of Eliminator for example.

2 users liked this post.
#98 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 7:43:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
Make sure you have the most throughput from your provider.

What does that mean? In plain English?

The game doesn't need high levels of bandwidth as it's fine for me on a relatively slow connection. Disconnections are very rare here thankfully. Not sure I've had one in 70 odd hours of Eliminator for example.

I was getting disconnected constantly one day last week and again this past saturday but when I played again later it was fine. It's 100% the servers. I get 500 down and it happens occassionally but it seems to be happening a bit more often lately. Visited my Mom in another province over the holidays with 20 or 30 down and it was fine the couple of times I played so it's definitely not "throughput".
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:32:57 AM(UTC)
Well ... I give up on winning the weekly championship car ... I lost the car, I spent a good time getting angry and being disconnected.

Each disconnect at the end of the first race, which is where it most happens, is lost an average of 12 minutes between match search, loadings and useless race for disconnection. Try this every day 3-4 times (because you want the damn car) and see the amount of time wasted by the laziness of those who get ridiculous money to ignore their customers.

I still play this game to collect cars ... I have them all and now I can no longer say that because a game that was sold as an online game does not allow to be played this way ...

I opened the ticket on the second day of the challenge ... today I received the answer that will announce if they find a solution. only that...

Then I ask ... what does that mean? absolutely nothing...

Probably the laziness and ego of those who do not play the game for which they are responsible, will leave as it is and if something miraculously happens ... good ...

I've been angry at this useless support since 2015 ... Forza horizon 3 I bought it, played it for almost a year and NEVER could NEVER play COOP. They knew the problem, several people had the same problem and never solved it ...

Unfortunately ... The game is good, really good ... But, pray to never have problems, because they don't care ...

#100 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:59:30 AM(UTC)
I keep being disconnected from online races/sessions and its so annoying. I play like 15th December and everything was okey, but now its not.
Do anybody have some fix for it?
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error