13 Pages123>>Next
 11 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 3:39:51 AM(UTC)

From the 1st December, we’ll be kicking off the holiday period with the Horizon Holiday Advent Calendar! Every day in December we’ll be looking at what’s behind each door and offering everyone one free car in the #Forzathon Shop!

You can keep a watch on which cars are being revealed via our Twitter account and I'll link each tweet below when posted. (We may not tweet every day)

December 1st: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
December 2nd: 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
December 3rd: 2015 Audi S1
December 4th: 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
December 5th: 2012 Bowler Nemesis EXR
December 6th: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
December 7th: 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4
December 8th: 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution
December 9th: 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
December 10th: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
December 11th: 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
December 12th: 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
December 13th: 2012 BMW M5
December 14th: 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
December 15th: 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
December 16th: 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV
December 17th: 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe
December 18th: 2005 Honda NSX R
December 19th: 2016 Hoonigan Gymkana 9 Ford Focus RS RX
December 20th: 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT
December 21st: 2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
December 22nd: 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO
December 23rd: 2009 Lotus 2-Eleven
December 24th: 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
December 25th: ??

I'll edit these each day after we reveal the car. There will also be a point where I'll add extra information to this post

Edited by user Tuesday, December 24, 2019 2:02:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 3:46:25 AM(UTC)
 4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 3:50:52 AM(UTC)
For those who haven't been playing long this is great ... I probably have all/most of the cars in this ... but i don't mind ...IT'S CHRISTMAS!!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 6:09:19 AM(UTC)
The post says they'll reveal the cars on twitter but that they may not post every day. Is there somewhere I can see what the car is for that day so I don't have to boot up the game to check? Unless it's something I don't have I'm not going to bother to get it.
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 6:39:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RED RIDER NL Go to Quoted Post
The post says they'll reveal the cars on twitter but that they may not post every day. Is there somewhere I can see what the car is for that day so I don't have to boot up the game to check? Unless it's something I don't have I'm not going to bother to get it.

I'll be editing this post every day with the car (see the original/first post).

The plan is to try and tweet each day but currently that's no guarantee so I didn't want to promise it. Also we hope to be changing up the tweets a little bit too.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 4:46:16 PM(UTC)
Fingers crossed the Aventador SV comes up for my lil cousin
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 5:08:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
For those who haven't been playing long this is great ... I probably have all/most of the cars in this ... but i don't mind ...IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

It's a shame they feel unable to use the dreaded C word themselves but that's the way things are nowadays isn't it... Happy Holidays... ugh. Christmas. It's called Christmas. Thank you.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 6:00:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

It's a shame they feel unable to use the dreaded C word themselves but that's the way things are nowadays isn't it... Happy Holidays... ugh. Christmas. It's called Christmas. Thank you.

It's only called Christmas for those who celebrate it, there are other holidays that people celebrate around this time too.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 6:55:55 PM(UTC)
Dreaded C-word? Cheer up, you can spell Hanukkah with an H too!
And Festivus starts with an F.
You're gonna do great with the "Airing of Grievances". http://festivusweb.com/f...airing-of-grievances.php
LOL. Peace man, if it doesn't kill us, it makes us stronger.

BTW, neither RK's or MM's posts said "Happy Holidays" anywhere in them, nor the pics either. Just double checked. :^)

Edited by user Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:12:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:49:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

It's only called Christmas for those who celebrate it, there are other holidays that people celebrate around this time too.

An Advent Calendar is specific to Christmas.

#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:33:17 AM(UTC)

They make an advent calendar but are not allowed to use the word "Christmas"? Does that make sense?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:40:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:55:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkinDonutsNr1 Go to Quoted Post

They make an advent calendar but are not allowed to use the word "Christmas"? Does that make sense?

'Holiday' is a poltiically correct American term (when used in this context) and because PG is under Microsoft's direction they have to tread that politically correct line, I understand that.

The game is - commendably - full of references specific to Christmas, but it mustn't be called that, in case someone of 'other faiths' is offended, even though nobody would be. But it's the American way, and we all have to follow it, I understand the way the world works nowadays.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:30:26 AM(UTC)
Today it's the Koenigsegg Agera
 4 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 2:07:03 AM(UTC)
Let's not use this thread to have a discussion about whether the word Christmas is okay or not or I may have to get someone to lock this thread.
 8 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 2:31:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Let's not use this thread to have a discussion about whether the word Christmas is okay or not or I may have to get someone to lock this thread.

That's the Holiday Spirit!

Merry Happy Holiday everyone!
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:02:12 AM(UTC)
Too bad the only car I'm looking for won't be given away for sure.

But well, Happy holidays everyone! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:37:41 AM(UTC)
"Real" advent calendars for Christianity go from Advent Sunday to Christmas. 12/1 to 12/24 in 2019. https://www.whychristmas.com/customs/advent.shtml
This goes to 12/31.
It's the holidays. Enjoy, share, peace, no hate. Not ez anymore.
Just glad people get cars they may need.
Thx RK.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:05:05 PM(UTC)
The 2011 Agera has a 30,000 CR cash perk, and two wheelspins. It's also one of the cars you unlock from Upgrade Heroes.

I only have one. So either it was one of the few I didn't already have before Upgrade Heroes, or the duplicate I got from Upgrade Heroes was one of the easier ones to unload at auction.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:06:22 PM(UTC)
The 2012 Bowler EXR S is for today Wed Dec 4 (US). Be advised you have 14 hrs 19 min from now, as it will change early when the season changes tmw.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:11:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:50:49 PM(UTC)
The Auction house is flooded with cheap Ageras now ...
 2 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:08:36 PM(UTC)
The Auction house is flooded with cheap Ageras now ...

It's a Christmas miracle!
Remember kids, Santa is Satan spelled sideways!
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:35:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkinDonutsNr1 Go to Quoted Post

'Holiday' is a poltiically correct American term (when used in this context) and because PG is under Microsoft's direction they have to tread that politically correct line, I understand that.

The game is - commendably - full of references specific to Christmas, but it mustn't be called that, in case someone of 'other faiths' is offended, even though nobody would be. But it's the American way, and we all have to follow it, I understand the way the world works nowadays.

The only one offended seems to be you.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:18:08 PM(UTC)
The Bowler is listed as "epic" despite being readily available at the autoshow for 200,000 CR. I think I bought it for a Forzathon weekly or maybe a championship a few months back. I didn't dislike it, but it's not my go-to in that category.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:41:43 PM(UTC)
How do we get these free cars as am on holidays in the states will the ones il have missed still be available to me once I get onto to game
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:21:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
How do we get these free cars as am on holidays in the states will the ones il have missed still be available to me once I get onto to game

No, they're only available for 24 hours (not a fan of time gates in games for the very reason you described, RL happens and it's silly to schedule RL around a game). However all of the free cars so far in this advent calendar are in the autoshow, so if you don't have them in your collection already they should all be dirt cheap in the AH once you get back.
13 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error