10 Pages<<78910PrevNext
#201 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2020 1:07:57 AM(UTC)
Sups peeps :D

As many of you have posted here about ranked team adventure points not saving, which happens in team ranked adenture and playground games team adventure. As we all know for now if for the entire game, no one quits, the points will save, however, chances are , it seems to happen only once in perhaps 20 games you play. It is irritating and frustrating after all the hard work and effort/time you put in, then someone quits or got disconnected, then no one gets any points. I mean, I dunno how playground games developers feel about that.

I am not here to rant about the bad expierence I am having in ranked adventure. I am here with a solution. Let's first see why if someone quits and no one gets any points. that's because playground games developers didn't want people to spam points where some noob Grandmaster players teamup with low ranked paid friends to lower their team's average points, so that they can go against average players and earn some easy points, before the end of the race, their low ranked friends will quit and keep their ranks low and higher ranked players get their easy points. I believe that's how some people got their points, and that's what playground games developers want to avoid. I have some ideas as follows:

1- If some random dude from the game disconnects/quits, he will lose points himself, winners team get their points and losers team lose their points, just like before.

2- If one/more person/s from a convoy quits or got disconnected, only players from this convoy will not earn/lose any points. Everyone else get their points normal just like before. This is to prevent spammers to get their easy points. So, it's either you get some reliable friends who doesn't quit and make sure they have a stable intenet to play the game in a convoy together.

As for the rammers, some of them are intentional, some are not, however, that does ruin one's gaming expierence, I hope playground games can give us the option to choose ghosted to play online, especially in ranked games.

If you guys have any ideas, please share here :D Thanks
#202 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 1:47:53 AM(UTC)
Still broke
#203 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 7:14:19 AM(UTC)
I am having the same issue as well.
#204 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 7:18:31 AM(UTC)
Also when I do Ranked Team Games, if I get a big score, let’s say 300, I do rank up, but when I look at it again it has gone back down to 2,098.
#205 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 5:03:38 AM(UTC)
Today i have 2 race win, so i have promotion to 12. So i takie a little brake and go wat something i back turbo on online racing and i have 14 lig WTF? Meybe Forza Supoort start do something whit that because its not funny in last seson i have The same situation rank 9 and i can’t LEVEL up!
#206 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 6:44:35 PM(UTC)
I play adventure online, I win the points. But when I go to find another game to continue earning points, the points from the previous game have not been recorded.

https://iforo.3djuegos.com/files_foros/f7/f7c5.png
https://iforo.3djuegos.com/files_foros/f7/f7c6.png
https://iforo.3djuegos.com/files_foros/f7/f7c7.png
#207 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 7:23:15 AM(UTC)
Im having the same issue. Any solution or something i can try
#208 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:59:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: quik1 za Go to Quoted Post
Im having the same issue. Any solution or something i can try

No, this is broken for everyone.
#209 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:01:11 AM(UTC)
This is my problem too!
#210 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:21:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rollerx2182 Go to Quoted Post
This is my problem too!

Welcome to the "everyone" crew!

:)

PS: Sorry, couldn't help, please don't take it bad.

Edited by user Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:21:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#211 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 5:10:31 AM(UTC)
This game make sick everyone.Nobody cares about the player.Only sad story
#212 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 1:37:04 PM(UTC)
I'm playing ranked adventure, but after wining a couple of races, seems i won some league points and upgraded from level 10 to 9 , but when I go back and checked my rank is still with rank 10 and 2701 league points..this is the 10th time I get some points but the system seems to be broken..... anyone has the same problem? Free for all racing has no issues only team racing.
#213 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:15:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bugstorm31 Go to Quoted Post
I'm playing ranked adventure, but after wining a couple of races, seems i won some league points and upgraded from level 10 to 9 , but when I go back and checked my rank is still with rank 10 and 2701 league points..this is the 10th time I get some points but the system seems to be broken..... anyone has the same problem? Free for all racing has no issues only team racing.

team ranked points is frozen for more than 6months. also i found 10months old themes with same problem. what to do? idk, maybe wait few years till they fix it.
#214 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 2:55:19 PM(UTC)
This is also happening to me. And I found this thread and see that it has been going on for over a year now. I like the game and play it a bunch but this has done it for me. I am done and uninstalling, good luck to all of you that still play.
#215 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2020 4:51:20 PM(UTC)
The issue is when someone quits a ranked race, the points dont count. Now that people can quit without any reprocussions, people are doing it more and more to save their high rank. The result is lower ranked players cant move up.

Its gotten so silly now because people are quitting in droves as early as the first race.
#216 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 4:41:22 AM(UTC)
not in every race someone leaves the game. if you're a little lucky, the races count. the last few days i played more intensely and now for the 4th time grandmaster.
 1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 5:50:57 AM(UTC)
Around 1 in 100 count and pretty much only when you have very low ranked players. Sadly, 99% of higher ranked players are perfectly prepared to game the system by quitting whenever they might lose, knowing that there will be no consequence.

I know you are very quick Spatz and a very fair driver whenever I’ve raced against you, so getting to GM (again!) is entirely deserved. However, I think it’s misleading to suggest it’s possible to get to GM just by being a little lucky with people not quitting and might give some people who are still trying to do it, despite the disgraceful failure to address this issue, false hope.
#218 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:08:00 AM(UTC)
#1 Posted : 11 months ago

Nice! Was there ever a Bug fixed???

Cars added: xxx
Bugs fixed: -99
#219 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 5:42:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Around 1 in 100 count and pretty much only when you have very low ranked players. Sadly, 99% of higher ranked players are perfectly prepared to game the system by quitting whenever they might lose, knowing that there will be no consequence.

I know you are very quick Spatz and a very fair driver whenever I’ve raced against you, so getting to GM (again!) is entirely deserved. However, I think it’s misleading to suggest it’s possible to get to GM just by being a little lucky with people not quitting and might give some people who are still trying to do it, despite the disgraceful failure to address this issue, false hope.

In terms of feeling, I would also have said that the chances of getting points are lower. the facts say otherwise:

series 28 from october 22nd to yesterday: 600 points in 135 games (RTA of course).

#220 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:54:27 PM(UTC)
I am discovering this topic after crereating another feed for the ranked team adventures (arenas) saying the same...
Why people who leave before the end are not the ones penalized instead of all other who stay until the end ? Win or loose sales 't matter. What is important is updating your score.
I was wondering that will not happen in Free for all games !
Hoping someone will try to implement new rules for game's scoring !!!
.... Christmas is not so far ! ;)
#221 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 2:40:16 AM(UTC)
there are a few ideas from the community for a solution. but i think that this no longer plays a role in the roadmap. we have to live with the current solution.
#222 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 5:57:25 AM(UTC)
Not sure if it is the leaving People. For me it started last month in qualification. In last event before finishline game was saying disconnected (no horizon4 servers) so qualification wasnt done. Next try was wondering why the game showed already League 9 2948 and it started to always fallback to this number. Played around with it and seems its the amount of points added/removed wich causes Problems. When it trys to add/remove >90 points it was instead back to 2948 (-96 was enough to reset) but it worked with lower amounts 56 was fine (was able to change it to 2918). But wasnt constant sometimes menu showed some new value and the driverslist showed the 2948 again but if value was >90 it was reset in menu instead.
Yesterday tried again and qualification was fine and it showed the Progressbar with Qualification 0/1 to 1/1 and League 8 3xxx then back in Menu it showed League 9 2918 then it started with this number in new adventure. We won 3vs5 and it added 335 or something and it was back to 2918.

But it worked before with leaving ppl was always playing atleast 1 adventure to complete monthly event. Then to complete the "League 10" thing ive played more and it was fine with leaving players. When game showed disconnected here it removed 60 points or something but it worked until last month.

Edited by user Friday, November 20, 2020 6:05:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#223 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:43:37 AM(UTC)
I have been playing FH4 for more than a year, and in that entire time, the ranked score system for team adventures has ALWAYS been broken. Whenever I win an adventure, it is never updated to show an increases score. But whenever I lose an adventure, it suddenly works perfectly fine. As such my ranked score for team adventures has always been going down, even though I’ve been winning a fair number of my ranked team adventures. Weirdly enough, for me, the scoring system works fine for free-for-all ranked adventures.

FH4 developers, please fix this. It’s really taking the fun out of one of the game’s most important longevity boosters: competitive online racing.
#224 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 4:35:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

100% correct. you know each other now and you know who quits and when.

have another, about 1 month old account, sometimes played more intensely.
17th: 2359 points
20th: 2455 points
22nd: 2621 points
23rd: 3105 points
23rd afternoon: 3553 points
23rd end of day: League 4

from series change - i.e. from 20th on - so far 110 games.

now i have a very good feeling for when there might be points and when not.
#225 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 4:20:03 AM(UTC)
I know this is a known problem, but I feel it's important to keep talking about it.
I hope I'm not he only one to think it's crazy the way they count points in online ranked, not only because it doesn't count if you are first or last, but especially because, if one single player quits the game before the end, nobody will get any points saved for the ranking, they show you the points you would win and then doesn't keep them.
Of course there is plenty of high ranked players and fake profiles used for joining the match just to leave and stop others making points...
To me this is very annoying because 99.9% of the times I can only play for nothing and it doesn't matter how good I am, once somebody leaves the match I can choose between quitting me too or playing for nothing at all...
Hope this is getting fixed very soon
10 Pages<<78910PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error