8 Pages<<678Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#176 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 6:09:15 AM(UTC)
Congratulations,

you chose the game series with the world's best support.
support request and bug fixes will be processed as soon as possible.

just wait a little moment.
 3 users liked this post.
#177 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 6:12:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
Congratulations,

you chose the game series with the world's best support.
support request and bug fixes will be processed as soon as possible.

just wait a little moment.

you made my day :-)

the bug has existed for more than half a year now and nothing happens.

and apart from the moderator ManteoMax, none of the PGs are active here. A dead forum.
#178 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:06:47 AM(UTC)
Hello,

The same here.
Won 7 games no points added or saved to my rank but when I lose the point are removed .
WTF
#179 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:33:29 PM(UTC)
Welcome to FH rank / true skill system. This is based exclusively on the races you win/loose and against who (what ranked). Every race you will leave or loose against lower level than you will result in rank drop.
#180 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:22:09 PM(UTC)
why not have the same system they have no that doez not save but 1st 2nd 3rd place or 1st 2nd 3rd 4th placed can save points....or if it just randomly save added to that to
#181 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:00:24 AM(UTC)
ikr.. just hoping for this update to come as soon as possible...
#182 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:32:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mjorective7790 Go to Quoted Post
ikr.. just hoping for this update to come as soon as possible...

Update? Have they said they're going to fix this points issue?
#183 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:17:14 PM(UTC)
yes

one year ago xD

for devs this game is eol, don't expect anything

#184 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 2:49:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
[quote=Mjorective7790;1167134]ikr.. just hoping for this update to come as soon as possible...

Update? Have they said they're going to fix this points issue? [/quote

they haven't said anything about it yet but im hoping the update comes soon as im not getting any points when i finish a game :(
#185 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 4:41:03 AM(UTC)
For sure, with next episode coming, FH4 is certainly going in light maintenance mode same as FH3.

Nevertheless, did anyone identified and shared to support a scenario allowing to reproduce the issue for sure ? ( usually, whatever issue is not coming with a scenario to reproduce is kept on hold until there is one, furthermore when low on resources )
 2 users liked this post.
#186 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:14:14 AM(UTC)
It’s not difficult to reproduce Tilo. If you do a ranked Team Adventure and someone drops out, no one gets points. Support could literally just run one Adventure and see it for themselves. If they wanted screenshots or video, they could ask rather than close down all tickets on the issue.

The reality is that engagement on this issue has been appalling. This is something that worked for the first year of the game and then stopped working about 9 months ago. Either they tried a bad fix of a different perceived problem or they changed something accidentally. Whichever it is, there should be some communication - I don’t expect war and peace on the position, just some basic level of communication on a significant and longstanding problem and indication that they are actually trying to do something.
#187 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 6:03:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
It’s not difficult to reproduce Tilo. If you do a ranked Team Adventure and someone drops out, no one gets points. Support could literally just run one Adventure and see it for themselves. If they wanted screenshots or video, they could ask rather than close down all tickets on the issue.

The reality is that engagement on this issue has been appalling. This is something that worked for the first year of the game and then stopped working about 9 months ago. Either they tried a bad fix of a different perceived problem or they changed something accidentally. Whichever it is, there should be some communication - I don’t expect war and peace on the position, just some basic level of communication on a significant and longstanding problem and indication that they are actually trying to do something.

Ok, easy to reproduce then. Being a newbee of ranked, could it be that it is intentional to block groups of players cheating the game somehow ? I mean, it is usual thing that T10/PG do not discuss with player base concerning issues and comes with fix being bigger issue than the initial one ... car position reset is the last of its kind I have in mind ...

Communication is indeed infuriating, looks like any comm requires a thousand level of validation, ... I know the world we live in is becoming a disaster on that aspect (among others), no one can says anything without it being corrupted but we are down to full zero by the time... Hope they will change their strategy just enough to allow a bit of discussion to happen.
 1 user liked this post.
#188 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 8:02:27 AM(UTC)
It’s possible it was brought in to try and solve an occasional problem of teams having low ranked players act as boosters/spoilers and drop out near the end. However, it would be a sledgehammer to crack a nut and would be a pretty nonsensical way to deal with it - a rule that prevented points being awarded if someone from the winning team dropped out in the final race would be far more sensible.

Regardless, it is clear it doesn’t work. Unscrupulous players can now simply drop out of any race they are losing and never suffer any points loss. It can’t possibly be felt that this works better.
#189 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2020 5:20:32 AM(UTC)
On the there has been a lot of people saying that the reason points don’t stick after a ranked Adventure is because when a player leave the points won’t stick

A lot of people are saying this is was intentionally added by the devs to combat the people who boost their scores in Team Adventure.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?
#190 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 8:09:15 AM(UTC)
I know alot of People have the same problem as me. My ranked points are stuck, all of them, team, normal and drift.

Whats the point of having ranked points when we cant level up. For example im stuck on level 9 on team aventures 2757, if in win i lvl up to 8 if i lose i get lvl 10. But when i check scores after race its back to fking 2757 lvl 9.

Is there anyway around this? Legal or not, i dont care. Ive done all You can do in this game and Online is the Only thing left.

#191 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 10:02:28 AM(UTC)
it's a talent ranking so you are level 9 and until you get better and start winning a ton more races you are at your level. I'm level 8 and don't care to raise it any more.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#192 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 10:52:14 AM(UTC)
for RTA (ranked team adventure) and RTPG (ranked team playground games) look here:
https://forums.forzamoto...l-week.aspx#post_1161667

complete thread:
https://forums.forzamoto...ut-of-luck-all-week.aspx
#193 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 1:08:15 AM(UTC)
wow.. it's still not good for me either -,-
#194 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 4:36:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Natedoggsk8 Go to Quoted Post
On the there has been a lot of people saying that the reason points don’t stick after a ranked Adventure is because when a player leave the points won’t stick

A lot of people are saying this is was intentionally added by the devs to combat the people who boost their scores in Team Adventure.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

The first paragraph is definitely right. The second part is unknown so far as I’m aware. It’s an assumption based on the total silence and failure to fix the issue for 8-9 months. It seems plausible that it was a deliberate approach to deal with teams using boosters/blockers, who would then leave before the end, allowing the remaining team members to pick up big points. It’s obviously a monumentally bad way of seeking to deal with it if that was the intention.

#195 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 8:23:26 AM(UTC)
IDENTIFIED & INVESTIGATING
CROSS-PLATFORM
Audio Loss except during Cinematic's.
Some players may receive a "Too Many Saves" error message.
Searching for the 2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck on the Auction House may display an error message.
Ranked points are not being saved for some players.
Sometimes only the convoy leader gets the prompt to enter ranked adventure.
Change of Itinerary Lego challenge uses "USV-Helden" instead of "SUV-Helden" in German.
Category name and badge do not match in Korean for Retro Saloon and Super Saloon
Owned tag goes away on the barn find menu after trying to sell a barn find car.
Ford Capri Forza Edition description in the Car Collection incorrectly indicates that the car can be unlocked through a Car Mastery tree
Ferrari Portofino - Unable to adjust the roof back to up in free roam after it is lowered in forzavista.
Some players can't join clubs.
If you already own the Sunflower Meadows house, then the “Stay Home” Achievement will not unlock.
Series 23 - Some daily challenges have been reset and are not marked as complete.
1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Floating break light from stock wing visible when opening trunk or installing aftermarket wings
Series 23 - Stunt Puller and Creature of Habit are not unlocking for players.
Series 24 - Completed Photo Challenge appears as incomplete after travelling to a DLC map.
2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck wheels may clip through the road.
Some players are not able to upgrade their Lego house. still there its not some players devs its a lot a players
#196 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 3:55:48 PM(UTC)
I put in a ticket a few weeks ago and got the following response.....

"Unfortunately, your game save has been corrupted or overwritten and will need to be deleted from everywhere to avoid any further corruption issues. When your game gets corrupted, overwritten, there is a high probability that it will retain some corruption issues or ghosted data. This will cause future issue with the save or you will run our of space faster. i.e. your garage will be full without having a full garage. We encourage a reset of data everywhere so you are, in fact, starting from fresh and free of issues.

*Please note that this will wipe your save from everywhere and you will be starting fresh. There is no way to recover your old save."

Ummm, no thanks.
#197 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 6:11:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRAB13 Go to Quoted Post
I put in a ticket a few weeks ago and got the following response.....

"Unfortunately, your game save has been corrupted ..."

Ummm, no thanks.

oh, was the save game destroyed during ranked team adventure?
is this a new feature?
* scnr *
#198 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 8:39:34 AM(UTC)
Was that actually a reply to a message about ranked points not saving? 😅.

Tito - the list of unresolved issues has included “ranked points are not being saved for some players” for about 9 months with no changes or updates.

Let’s see what happens this month. They are supposed to be making a change to the ranked adventures to allow quicker play. They surely can’t make that (relatively unimportant but welcome) change and ignore the fact 99% of adventures end with no points being recorded.

Edited by user Sunday, August 9, 2020 8:46:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error