This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 3:20:11 PM(UTC)
Have now confirmed that points work for Team Adventure if no one quits the event. If anyone drops out, you don’t get any points. Obviously, someone dropping out happens relatively frequently in a ranked adventure...
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:06:57 PM(UTC)
Why do you guys bother with this? What is the point? You don't get anything for it that you don't have except a hat or something. All they do is wreck. I was pushed out of a checkpoint for no reason at all doing the playlist. It gives me the worst events very single time. S2 in Winter yea thanks. It just seems real toxic.

Edited by user Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:08:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:19:04 PM(UTC)
I don't any more, except just to go through the motions once every four weeks. It's a great idea, badly implemented. Not enough care and attention has gone into making it work well enough. You could say that about a lot of things in the game really.
#79 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:33:03 PM(UTC)
It's so clunky too. Have to find a whole new set of people every time. Takes forever to find it at all. At least 2-5 minutes even today with lots of people doing the playlist. You wait and wait and then get stuck with something you do not want to do. I just do not have the patience. These games need sportsmanship ratings so you get matched with people who want to actually race in a fair and decent manner and not just push repeatedly when they should be trying to pass you in a normal way. They don't even try they just push. The guy that pushed me out was relentless he would not stop and I am pretty sure he missed too from what he did.

Edited by user Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:36:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:43:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Why do you guys bother with this? What is the point? You don't get anything for it that you don't have except a hat or something. All they do is wreck. I was pushed out of a checkpoint for no reason at all doing the playlist. It gives me the worst events very single time. S2 in Winter yea thanks. It just seems real toxic.

I find it reasonably enjoyable. I did about 50 races (probably 20 “adventures”) tonight and got pushed around a checkpoint once (and that I think was more accident than design). Part of that is that I tend to use cars which have high launch, so I’m often out of range of any rammers by the time ghosting ends. I tend to find, particularly at Team (rather than FFA) the better drivers are often fair, so I get quite a lot of decent races.

I’m also less fussed about the type of events I get. S2 snow is great fun. I lapped two cars and won one race by very close to 30 seconds using the Elise GT1 earlier - if you have a car built for snow, it’s fantastic to have near normal grip whilst everyone else is sliding off the course.

#81 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 5:42:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
These games need sportsmanship ratings so you get matched with people who want to actually race in a fair and decent manner and not just push repeatedly when they should be trying to pass you in a normal way.

sometimes it is not the player who is pushing you out of the way. sometimes it is the different car position. you have another view than the other player. if you take a video capture, you can see this very easy. the other player did a clean overtake. but on your view he was pushing you out.

but i would say it is a 50:50 thing. sometimes other player are very aggressive.

solution: the complete race should be ghosted. no ramming or pushing out possible.

#82 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 12:57:25 PM(UTC)
I have a problem. I qualified with 3010 points and i'm Rank 8. I finished another two ranked adventures and i still have 3010 points. In the first adventure i should get 30 points and in the second one should lose 3 points. Nothing happened.
#83 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:30:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Have now confirmed that points work for Team Adventure if no one quits the event. If anyone drops out, you don’t get any points. Obviously, someone dropping out happens relatively frequently in a ranked adventure...

That is a nice catch! I can confirm it also, Jezza is absolutely right.
 5 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:15:55 AM(UTC)
I just sent the below message to Forza Support. Will see what response I get.

Hi - I raised the above issue 5 months ago, to explain that Team Adventure ranked points do not work. The request was marked “solved” as it was apparently already being investigated. However, it remains unfixed. So far as I can establish, points are only recorded if every player in the event finishes the event. If anyone drops out (which probably happens in over 90% of all adventures) no one gets any points.

I suspect this issue applies to a large proportion, if not all, people who participate in Team Adventure. I’m very surprised it has yet to be fixed given the critical impact to one of the main game modes. Is there an anticipated timescale for fixing the problem which you are able to share?

1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:30:30 PM(UTC)
I am totally disappointed with the results of the game in these last 2 days that I am playing online adventures, specifically team classification adventures and classification adventures in playgrounds, since the game does not add the points obtained, so that I cannot advance in my classification and I am beginning to appreciate that after months of carelessness on the part of the company in solving this problem, it is not in the interest of continuing to waste time as there is no incentive to play this way.
If I need photographs to demonstrate what I am saying, I can send them without any problem. You can check the games of yesterday and today to verify that what I am saying is correct.
What are you waiting for to solve this problem? Do you want us not to speak well of the game?
The game does not deserve this sad situation.

What do you think about this topic and the solution that they are not providing.
 4 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:14:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I just sent the below message to Forza Support. Will see what response I get.

Hi - I raised the above issue 5 months ago, to explain that Team Adventure ranked points do not work. The request was marked “solved” as it was apparently already being investigated. However, it remains unfixed. So far as I can establish, points are only recorded if every player in the event finishes the event. If anyone drops out (which probably happens in over 90% of all adventures) no one gets any points.

I suspect this issue applies to a large proportion, if not all, people who participate in Team Adventure. I’m very surprised it has yet to be fixed given the critical impact to one of the main game modes. Is there an anticipated timescale for fixing the problem which you are able to share?

This is the reply I received:

Hello,

This is currently a known issue under investigation.

FH4 Known Issues

Ranked Team Adventure points are not being saved for some players.

I am marking this ticket as closed and we will post an update to the support pages and forums once this matter is resolved.

Have a great day!
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:37:40 AM(UTC)
Just recently got Horizon 4. My friend, my bro and I all have this issue. There was even a time I won a match and it gave me negative points.

Ranking is such a core part of online game and we can't believe this issue has existed for so long.

FH4 Team, please prioritize a fix for this.
#88 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:47:11 AM(UTC)
I am ranked 3075, level 8 but am finding it incredibly difficult to rank up. In my last 7 games i have come 1st 10 times and 2nd 3 times with the lowest I've come being 6th in a freeroam rush. I have lost 6 of these seven and I decrease by 100 every time. How do I find good teammates?
#89 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 5:28:25 AM(UTC)
I've been having the same issues. However it does not only happen when some player leaves during the event, but it happens pretty much randomly. The amount of wins I've encountered without it saving has pushed me to a point where i might QUIT playing this game. To even think that this issue has been going on for MONTHS is so pathetic. Forza devs, PLEASE stop being so irresponsible and take measures to fix this issue ASAP.
#90 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 10:48:29 AM(UTC)
I know this is on the list of known issues but it is REALLY annoying so I wanted to check if anyone know if there was something I could try to fix it? Is this issue widespread?
#91 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:41:02 PM(UTC)
Same prob with me, won a game in team games none quits and still don’t get the points.
Got stuck in L12 for months. Such a waste of time.
#92 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 5:57:58 PM(UTC)
Another funny thing is that when high ranked players see their team is about to lose, they just disconnect before the finish line so they won't lose their precious points. Normally they would lose some thanks to the penalty system, but that doesn't work either (I had to disconnect once because of a phone call and you can guess, yes, I lost none).
 2 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 9:23:43 AM(UTC)
You would think they'd make this one of their top priorities to fix, but after what, five months, it doesn't look like it. All tickets get closed and marked as solved as usual.

Honestly, there has to be some EU regulation for this, it's like buying a hair dryer and it suddenly stops working three months later. You can either get it fixed, replaced or refunded. They're ignoring all the issue this game has, it's actually insane. At times this feels like a half finished indie game, definitely not a triple A racing game.
#94 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 5:20:46 AM(UTC)
I started play today ranked games at rank 7(3432), after win i got +29points but game still show rank 7(3432). The rank-system is bugged very hard?
#95 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 1:50:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Banded 707 Go to Quoted Post
I started play today ranked games at rank 7(3432), after win i got +29points but game still show rank 7(3432). The rank-system is bugged very hard?

Yes, it's bugged - don't register points corectly. Good player can stuck on rank 12 forever :D
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 12:44:32 PM(UTC)
It is heavily bugged.

I am stuck rank 12-13 because of it(Losing matches almost always substracts the points, usually 150 at least per match, considering that I constantly end up on the podium or pole position). The matches always give me rank 2-9 players(I play along with some friends who got lucky to win more in the provisionals and are rank 9-10), I am in the top positions all the time, still gives me no points.

Another thing happening is that in team ranked is that it gives me the same points or even LESS than a rank 8 player(friend), although I am 5 RANKS LOWER and the players are the same ranks as I am(A couple or more lower than my friend Rank 8).

It is really frustrating being stuck in rank 12-13, although I am a better player. Even more frustrating seeing players leave, then ending up in a 2v6 and losing because there is one good guy that is first. The most frustrating is that friends with better ranks than me get the same points or more in matches where either I am outranked, or they are way higher in ranked.

Forza devs should really consider fixing this. This is as bad as it gets as a game experience.

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2020 12:04:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 2:09:28 AM(UTC)
So when is this getting fixed?

Seems kinda dumb that it's taking so long for it to be fixed
 2 users liked this post.
#98 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 8:45:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Agheul Go to Quoted Post
It is heavily bugged.

I am stuck rank 12-13 because of it(Losing matches almost always substracts the points, usually 150 at least per match, considering that I constantly end up on the podium or pole position). The matches always give me rank 2-9 players(I play along with some friends who got lucky to win more in the provisionals and are rank 9-10), I am in the top positions all the time, still gives me no points.

Another thing happening is that in team ranked is that it gives me the same points or even LESS than a rank 8 player(friend), although I am 5 RANKS LOWER and the players are the same ranks as I am(A couple or more lower than my friend Rank 8).

It is really frustrating being stuck in rank 12-13, although I am a better player. Even more frustrating seeing players leave, then ending up in a 2v6 and losing because there is one good guy that is first. The most frustrating is that friends with better ranks than me get the same points or more in matches where either I am outranked, or they are way higher in ranked.

Forza devs should really consider fixing this. This is as bad as it gets as a game experience.

Recently, the ranked matches are disconnecting me and my friends randomly in addition to this issue. Completely ruining the experience.
 2 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:31:43 PM(UTC)
They don't care about the problem. It's been 5 months that it persists, 99% of other games developed by studios with the same finances have a classified system that works correctly and correct it in less than a week (see a few hours) if there is a problem. They just know how to make cars that you will pay for in DLC because it pays off. Personally I have never seen a studio with so many ways to let pass so many problems on a multiplayer. Sometimes 20 minutes of waiting to join a ranked game because the invitation is not offered to all players. You finally make a game but your points are not saved. On the other hand they think of putting good cars as a reward for a ranking that you practically cannot reach apart from playing 12 hours per play and pray that your points be saved every 5 games.When we see the answers given to players of the type: "Yes we know that our game is buggy we will do the right thing" may be in 2030. In any case thank you for these last few months of trouble on your broken multiplayer. I will strongly recommend your game to those around me.
#100 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 7:50:24 AM(UTC)
Submitted a ticket and it was marked as ticket resolved... Seems the reason is the Forza team does not know how to fix this issue. And maybe don't do a cross platform with PC and let hackers ruin the game...
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error