This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 10:54:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DlaCiebiePanicz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Is FFA broken as well? Thought it was just Team Adventure. I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet.

Edit - just got +15 points at TA, which is quite a lot for
me. Unsurprisingly didn’t save. My last three results are therefore:

+12
+15

Anyone want to take a guess which one of those actuallly saved?!

FFA is intact. Everything works fine.

Not updating the leaderboard isn't fine in my book.

Are you saying that FFA is broken as well now? I know that before latest update my score was updating correctly in that mode. Well... Grandmasters should be happy about this, because it doesn't matter if they lose or not, they'll have the same score.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 10:59:34 AM(UTC)
It may work for some people, or some of the time, I don't know. But it didn't work right for me yesterday.

Another thing btw with the ranked leaderboards, is the filter to show 'near me' has never worked, it always shows the top 11 regardless (and sadly I'm far from the top 11). 'Near me' does work for rivals boards but not for ranked.

Just another of the literally dozens of bugs in this game, big and small. I've sometimes thought I should compile a list of all the ones I've personally encountered, and it would be a long list. But would anyone care? I'm thinking probably not much.
#53 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 7:36:16 PM(UTC)
Not sure whats going on, I was Level 12 last season, this new season I need to slog through 9 more team games to even rank....
#54 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 8:31:18 PM(UTC)
ffa its working saving the points

team ranked its not working -not saving the points
#55 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 10:30:25 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I have a problem and it worries me.

I won like 4 ranked games (team) and had like 3000 points leauge nr 8.
After i get like 200+ for each game i saw that number didn;t change...
I was still at 3000 point even i get like 700 in total.

Anyone know where i can go with this?

Thanks.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 10:39:41 AM(UTC)
So this is an old post but I have the exact problem...I should be rank 10 now but every time I win the points then go to free roam and join the next race it shows the same points that I had prior to my win in team play. Has there been any resolution to this at all.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 1:48:50 AM(UTC)
Still nothing. System has been broken for the past 2 seasons (maybe more/as i took a break from the game)

Fingers crossed this issue gets a mention during the series 20 live stream.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:21:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STIGWOODINGER Go to Quoted Post
Still nothing. System has been broken for the past 2 seasons (maybe more/as i took a break from the game)

Fingers crossed this issue gets a mention during the series 20 live stream.

4 seasons I think - at least back to November. A quite astonishing issue to not have solved in that time. At this stage, it will be slightly surprising if it is fixed.
#59 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2020 10:35:18 PM(UTC)
It usually shows me the same value but sometimes it shows not my results. Total senselessness.
#60 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:19:33 AM(UTC)
Just done my first ranked FFA of the new season. Won it and went up from 3806 to 3820. Leaderboard still shows 3806 and previous season's win+losses.

Then I did ranked team racing, we won, I went up from 4213 to 4250. Leaderboard still shows previous score.

At least the select screen gets it right and I finally went up to level 3.

Edited by user Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:56:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 9:02:18 AM(UTC)
So I restarted the game and now it says this...

But here it acknowledges I reached level 3...

I guess unless it changes its mind again.

edit - update 2 days later, I see the leaderboards are now correct for me, but the select screen still shows the wrong rank. I haven't played again since because when it isn't saving properly or reliably it's not worth it.

Edited by user Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:21:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:32:59 AM(UTC)
Today i play 3 ranked games team adventure, 3 wins but this give me:

1st win: +7 rank points
2nd win: +17 rank points
3rd win: +7 rank points

This is normal? How many points do you usually get for winning? I started at Rank 7 (3362) and now after 3 long games and 3 wins i have Rank 7 (3393)
it demotivates me to continue playing...

4 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 2:37:53 PM(UTC)
It is normal. You get points depending on the levels of the people you beat. Just wait till you win and get +1 or +0 for your reward! :D
#64 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 2:12:55 AM(UTC)
So it's good or bad rank system? Every win with random team is very hard.. I am very good player but when you have 2 newbie in team with lamborghini on Mudkickers.. you just don't have chance to win :/
The team's result should be included (Win +50, Losing -50) + the player's achievements in the game - the number of flags, the number of infections, time as king etc. I play from time to time, I don't have a team and getting a ranking is difficult.

+7 points for win
-158 points for losing :D

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 11:28:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 11:12:21 AM(UTC)
The ranking system is bad, +10 points after a hard game and win or -120 points after a loss because 2 newbie in the team who don't know what to do.
The system is strange and unfair but the worst is that it is bugged - they still don't do anything about it, points don't often register correctly.

A lot of people don't want play ranked games because rank system is stupid :/
#66 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2020 5:13:17 PM(UTC)
Hello,

When I want to play with friends, joining is a pain 3/4 of the time.

When I start a ranked adventure matchmaking with friends, if at the first prompt, all the 12 players don't accept, they won't get a chance to accept any more invites, as this smart game restarts the matchmaking ONLY FOR ME ? Is it just me ?

When I play ranked adventures, I win, but my League points don't register ? Is it just me ?

If it is me, I apologize, and would like to find a soultion.

If it is not me, something bothers me : This game is one of the biggest franchise of car racing, and there clearly is enough means behind it to get a decent game with decent servers.

Good cars and driving.

[Mod Edit - profanity is prohibited - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, March 24, 2020 9:00:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 11:20:04 PM(UTC)
Came to see if someone else is having this issue and I am really upset now that I have seen this thing hasn't been solved for like 3 months or way before maybe.

Support doesn't even help with other issues if you mention "I didn't receive points" once. I was stuck at 4757 rating in Team Games and it shows I am Rank 2. I should be Rank 1 or seeing I couldn't receive any points during the problem I should probably be Grandmaster. I only received rewards for Rank 2 on Series Rewards. This thing goes for like 2 months now. And it recorded a time I lost a game and I dropped to 4727 now and I can't even receive enough points to get past 4750 because I have a higher possibility of seeing a unicorn than getting +23 in a game with this rank.

They don't even try and fix ranking problem. I can understand that it is a known problem that my points don't register. But my rank is showing false although I earned Rank 1 and the only thing support says "Ranked Team Adventure points are not being saved for some players.".
#68 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 1:48:01 AM(UTC)

I've been stuck in league 5 for more than two months, earning + 2s, + 5 even + 0s.
Points earned are often not updated.
Please remedy this otherwise I will ban the game permanently
#69 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 2:05:29 AM(UTC)

I've been stuck in league 5 for more than two months, earning + 2s, + 5 even + 0s.
Points earned are often not updated.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 9:37:38 AM(UTC)
Maybe there's a reason why we're not getting any points...we drive too clean so we don't deserve to reach "Crashmaster".

It happens for me as well, I think this is the 3rd season in a row where I can't improve my rank.
I tried both FFA and Team Ranked, I tried playing on PC and Xbox, same result.

1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 4:43:51 AM(UTC)
I’ve done 43 Team Adventures this season with 33 wins. I think the points from 5 of those have counted and, as one of those was a -19 points, I’m about 10 points ahead of where I started.

Admittedly, I’m primarily doing Team Adventure as I’m trying to learn the Freeroam events before going back and having a go at improving my FFA rank but it’s still a total joke this issue hasn’t been fixed in 6 months.

Edit - Now 42-13 for the series. Had two more results count today out of 12 events. One was a +5 and the other was a -14, so I’m now pretty much back where I started at the beginning on the month. Even with the ridiculously bad points system, if it was actually recording points properly I would be well over 100 points up.

Edited by user Sunday, March 29, 2020 4:05:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error