This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:06:40 PM(UTC)
Hey,

so how can it be when im in team ranked adventure on a 10 race winstreak i get no points but when i lose i realy lose those points. Im trying to rank up but cant do it cause im not getting my points ! AND I WANT MY POINTS! If you want video proof i got planty of it !
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:27:30 AM(UTC)
Hello

Since few days, i noticed that my online score doesn't change at all.

At the end of a race if i score 10pts, i see my score growing up.
But when i start a new online adventure, i stillhave my old score.

For exemple

1. opening online team adventure, i've 2142pts
2. i win (or loose the problem is the same) 10pts, end of the event i see my score at: 2152pts
3. i start a new team adventure online, my score is: 2152pts

What's wrong?

Thank you for your attention.
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:35:14 AM(UTC)
you play ranked ...

Kidding ... I don't know, possibly need to restart your xbox ( if playing on xbox but you did not provide much details on context) , make sure is correctly updated and log a ticket if the issue does not resolve;

Edited by user Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:37:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 7:19:30 AM(UTC)
I'm playing on PC
the problem is from few days ago.

No praticular context,, each time i play, my ranked score doesn't change at all.

I only play Team adventures
#30 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:41:54 AM(UTC)
So still not fixed!

I played two team adventure rounds today. We won both. Here is how the scoring was:

I started at 4230, went +16 to 4246. It still said 4230 on the select screen (even after restarting the game), but correctly said 4246 on the leaderboard. So I hoped it would be okay.

Next round, went +3 to.... 4233 ! It then said 4233 on the leaderboard as well.

SMH.

Proof...

https://imgur.com/a/XrK0XtG

Edited by user Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:46:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 4:02:19 PM(UTC)
It’s beyond belief that this issue hasn’t been properly fixed yet. This thread was 6 weeks ago and I reported the issue several weeks before that. This is the main online mode and a large number of players aren’t getting their ranking points some or all of the time. I just won an event for +7 points to move to 4481 but my “new ranked game” screen still showed 4474. I won another game for +6 points and I’m now at 4480 (albeit on both screens so I think this one will have saved).
 5 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 10:26:13 AM(UTC)
The devolpers are aware of the issue, you can check their "known issues" post:
https://support.forzamot...1991068-FH4-Known-Issues

I agree with sentiment in this thread:
It's frustrating that this major bug in one of the most essential game modes for an online racing game seems to treated with such a low priority.
 3 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 6:22:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ErwinGmelchior Go to Quoted Post

It's frustrating that this major bug in one of the most essential game modes for an online racing game seems to treated with such a low priority.

Yeah, devs are aware of the issue for 2 months now and no fix in sight... I'm wasting time on rankeds just to see that my 5 wins in row didn't count, but that one loss did. I'm pretty sure that many people are trying desperately to increase their ranks, but simply can't.

Edited by user Monday, January 20, 2020 6:32:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 9:40:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DlaCiebiePanicz Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, devs are aware of the issue for 2 months now and no fix in sight... I'm wasting time on rankeds just to see that my 5 wins in row didn't count, but that one loss did. I'm pretty sure that many people are trying desperately to increase their ranks, but simply can't.

Possibly they will take care once they consider everything is ok on Eliminator. Cope with reality, most game pass players are landing there and FH4 is one of the few valuable games proposed by this pass.

Edited by user Monday, January 20, 2020 9:41:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 12:34:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Possibly they will take care once they consider everything is ok on Eliminator. Cope with reality, most game pass players are landing there and FH4 is one of the few valuable games proposed by this pass.

The game still has multiple bugs going back to release, they seem to have a lackadaisical attitude to fixing things. I don't know if they actually don't care or think meh that's good enough, but it comes across that way.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:53:11 AM(UTC)
Same for me
#37 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:10:30 PM(UTC)
i had some one check my state. took pics of it. and has zero clue how it possible to have zero rank. yet show lvl 10.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:30:05 AM(UTC)
same here
#39 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:23:14 PM(UTC)
i look again in different area of states. all of it wrong. so so wrong.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2020 8:55:41 AM(UTC)
It says on the known issues thread that “some players” are not receiving ranked adventure points. It’s pretty safe to say at this point ALL PLAYERS are not receiving ranked adventures points. The fact that this has being going on for months just proves a fix isn’t coming.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2020 2:58:18 PM(UTC)
Would be good if they could fix the flaw which means the game doesn’t recognise you’ve upped a rank until you get circa 20-30 points past the target (e.g. 4,508 points should be League 2 not League 3)...
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:42:56 PM(UTC)
i have a problem even on the same number i stayed
#43 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 8:44:30 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, February 9, 2020 11:01:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:57:19 PM(UTC)
update

its broken points its not saving my win rate

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2020 3:23:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:16:35 PM(UTC)
Wow, another game update and still no fix. That's a joke...
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:17:26 AM(UTC)
im gona make video fore this if have stil this problem
#47 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:20:10 AM(UTC)
Just done a FFA for this month, went up to 3,802, still showing 3,787 on the leaderboard.
#48 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 3:42:24 PM(UTC)
Is FFA broken as well? Thought it was just Team Adventure. I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet.

Edit - just got +15 points at TA, which is quite a lot for
me. Unsurprisingly didn’t save. My last three results are therefore:

+12
+15

Anyone want to take a guess which one of those actuallly saved?!

Edited by user Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:05:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:49:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Is FFA broken as well? Thought it was just Team Adventure. I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet.

+12
+15

FFA is intact. Everything works fine.
Back to Team Adventure. If I were you, the -8 adventure would count. It's always like that.
I've noticed that if someone leaves championship, the points won't save. Basically, if someone leave, do the same thing. It's a waste of time to finish the remaining races. Why should we be punished for the incompetence of developers? With all the points I got AND lost I should be long time ago a Grandmaster, but the fact is that I'm lower in the ranking than before.
Except for this bug, there are more that haven't been fixed since release, but expanding Eliminator mode is more important, right?
#50 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 12:17:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

+12
+15

FFA is intact. Everything works fine.

Not updating the leaderboard isn't fine in my book.
8 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error