13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext
#276 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 3:21:07 PM(UTC)
You can play in a way that allows you to gain points but never lose any. That’s why there are 277 GMs at RTA (most of whom would struggle to make League 5 at FFA) and only 20 or so at FFA.
 2 users liked this post.
#277 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 1:28:30 PM(UTC)
I am stuck at 4749 point, although i play many online ranked (team) every day.
It is very dissapointing and disgusting!
Please do sth!
Don't ignore us so obviously!
#278 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 3:44:12 PM(UTC)
I have been grinding all day long, win some lose some, but guess what?.. One whole day to the trash, not a single point changed in the ranking.

This is a disgusting situation. I'm gutted that this is not solved and a game producer like this chooses to ignore a major flaw like this one.

For God sakes, everyone is playing and praying for no one to leaves, do the devs have any idea what's playing online ranked like this?? Every game leads to chaos with all the ramming after the 1st exit as nothing will be considered for the final score.

What a disappointment. Also, do you guys report the rage quitters and rammers?
#279 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 11:52:59 AM(UTC)
So this issue with points not counting when somebody disconnects in ranked team adventure is not gonna be solved?
Like there is not that single developer who could fix that between his coffee brakes, right?
It is a known issue and for vets there is not really much else than online races to do, but the studio doesn't give a single...dime?
Or is it because the servers are so unstable that those races cannot be finished anyway? Oh my god, this game... So awesome, but so horrible at the same time.
#280 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 4:23:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nezvi28 Go to Quoted Post
So this issue with points not counting when somebody disconnects in ranked team adventure is not gonna be solved?
Like there is not that single developer who could fix that between his coffee brakes, right?
It is a known issue and for vets there is not really much else than online races to do, but the studio doesn't give a single...dime?
Or is it because the servers are so unstable that those races cannot be finished anyway? Oh my god, this game... So awesome, but so horrible at the same time.

I first sent a support ticket on this issue in November 2019. It was marked solved as it was a “known issue”. In April 2020, I sent the following ticket:

Hi - I raised the above issue 5 months ago, to explain that Team Adventure ranked points do not work. The request was marked “solved” as it was apparently already being investigated. However, it remains unfixed. So far as I can establish, points are only recorded if every player in the event finishes the event. If anyone drops out (which probably happens in over 90% of all adventures) no one gets any points.

I suspect this issue applies to a large proportion, if not all, people who participate in Team Adventure. I’m very surprised it has yet to be fixed given the critical impact to one of the main game modes. Is there an anticipated timescale for fixing the problem which you are able to share?

The response I received was:

Hello,

This is currently a known issue under investigation. I am marking this ticket as closed and we will post an update to the support pages and forums once this matter is resolved.

Have a great day!

12 months later, there has been no update, announcement or even acknowledgement publicly of an issue. It’s a desperately poor way of dealing with a major issue. At this stage, I think it’s a fair assumption it will continue to be swept under the carpet until FH5.
 1 user liked this post.
#281 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NunoPT22 Go to Quoted Post
I have been grinding all day long, win some lose some, but guess what?.. One whole day to the trash, not a single point changed in the ranking.

This is a disgusting situation. I'm gutted that this is not solved and a game producer like this chooses to ignore a major flaw like this one.

For God sakes, everyone is playing and praying for no one to leaves, do the devs have any idea what's playing online ranked like this?? Every game leads to chaos with all the ramming after the 1st exit as nothing will be considered for the final score.

What a disappointment. Also, do you guys report the rage quitters and rammers?

Reporting rammers, leaderboard cheaters etc. is futile. Might as well pray to the tooth fairy.

(Any tooth fairy worshippers offended by my tooth fairy phobic post, I truly and sincerely apologise.)

Edited by user Friday, March 26, 2021 4:40:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#282 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2021 2:34:07 PM(UTC)
im playing forza horizon 4 on pc and im starting a ranked team adventure with level 12 and league rating at 2172 points at the end i get plus 58 points but when i go back to ranked adventure im still at the 2172 point so it dint save i have this problem a lot who knows how to fix this or what the problem is with this i allready had to be a level 1 but only smetimes im climbing up but not often i hope there is a fix for this.
If you dont know what i mean then check this likt i did make a video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Pzm_yAl6Y
#283 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 4:02:40 AM(UTC)
@ normenbos: If someone quit, nobody get points.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 31, 2021 4:04:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#284 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 4:53:11 AM(UTC)
Hi there,

As many People have experienced this bug (and suffered from it), I may have found a way to fix it. After playing 2 rounds of Ranked Team Adventure, I noticed that my points actually went up for once. The only thing that stood out of these 2 Adventures were, that no players on both teams left. So, I came to the conclusion, that this fixes this bug. I am not sure if this was the thing that it fixed it, but it sure is a step forward

In short: Play 2 ranked games in a row, in which no players leave

I hope this helps some of you poor souls

Edited by user Wednesday, March 31, 2021 4:53:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#285 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 3:51:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ichbindumm6672 Go to Quoted Post
Hi there,

As many People have experienced this bug (and suffered from it), I may have found a way to fix it. After playing 2 rounds of Ranked Team Adventure, I noticed that my points actually went up for once. The only thing that stood out of these 2 Adventures were, that no players on both teams left. So, I came to the conclusion, that this fixes this bug. I am not sure if this was the thing that it fixed it, but it sure is a step forward

In short: Play 2 ranked games in a row, in which no players leave

I hope this helps some of you poor souls

?? How todo the "no players leave" part ??

There is a new/changed behavior here
After qualification (RTA) it showed rank 12 (2744) (Menu shows this value too)
Started new one and in playerlist it showed 11 (2319) (No idea why it changed did only 1 adventure)
Completed the adventure and menu keeps showing the 11 (2319) value (Doesnt matter if someone leave or whatever it changes value)
Then it keeps this value until u find some adventure without leaving ppl

But exact same behavior and values in last season...
-
Another new behavior
Started ranked FFA quali (it showed x in menu)
The Adventure never started (Game crashed or not enough players)
Menu shows 13 (1903) now

No idea from where these numbers come...
-
But yeah it needs some hard rankdown or whatever for leaving ppl
In 6 adventures only ranked >=5 ppl quit

#286 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 8:02:36 AM(UTC)
i have the same issue
at least from update 32 that i noticed that
two updates came out and didn't fix it
I'm stuck in league 13, 1964 points, all the time 😭
#287 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 8:28:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: akrh78 Go to Quoted Post
i have the same issue
at least from update 32 that i noticed that
two updates came out and didn't fix it
I'm stuck in league 13, 1964 points, all the time 😭

This thread is a year old, that alone should answer whether they will fix it or not. If everyone stopped playing ranked adventure they might actually fix it, but as long as people play a broken system, they will never fix it, because if you don't care, why should they?
 1 user liked this post.
#288 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 10:45:12 AM(UTC)
Came back to the game after like a year and this **** still ain't fixed, what a joke
 1 user liked this post.
#289 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2021 6:22:38 AM(UTC)
Same issue here. Gotta love gaming in 2021. Forza managed to create a RACING game where winning literally doesn't matter because ranked is completely broken.
#290 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 2:33:01 PM(UTC)
This thread is a year old and im having this issue now and it has been happening for two series in a row and i have no idea on how to fix it and its frustrating because i cant get past rank 12 with a total being stuck on 2167 and no matter if i lose or leave the match or win my points stay the same. im honestly very disappointed at the devs for not being competent to fix this issue and its a shame because i love horizon 4 and the game is very fun its just glitches like these that make the game unenjoyable. I have screenshots to prove this as well.

[img=https://ibb.co/VV2LLv9]still the same rank[/img]

[img=https://ibb.co/1nHjZ3Z]i just won a ranked adventure[/img]

[img=https://ibb.co/CnWtJNd]i go back to ranked online adventure and my rank stays the same[/img]

please fix this glitch it is really frustrating

1 user liked this post.
#291 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:52:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CarreraGT006 Go to Quoted Post
...no matter if i lose or leave the match...

Sounds hard but this 'leave the match' makes u part of the problem atm.
Read the thread... if someone leaves the game is not saving points for everyone

Try FFA later
after fresh start there are lots of "the best of the best" players (orange label) and they always leave if chance to loose is >10%
#292 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2021 9:17:20 AM(UTC)
I've messaged the support team about it multiple times already and they're basically like "Oh we're working on that issue, but we can't tell you when it'll be fixed" which I believe is their way of saying 'We're ignoring the issue as it's not our primary concern'.

It's annoying me more each time I hop into Team Ranked, as I feel it's more forgiving to players than Free for All. Yes, you can have your OP cars win the event, but it doesn't mean anything if your Teammates can't keep up with you and beat the opposing teams racers.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 12, 2021 1:10:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#293 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 5:14:10 AM(UTC)
So I was playing some Ranked Team Games and I notice that almost every time half the team leaves after the first game, the same pretty much happens in Ranked Team Racing... Yet despite not having any chance of winning once most of my team leaves, I still lose a ton of rank points.

Can anyone please explain how am I supposed to advance in rank?
#294 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 8:11:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VenialFormula41 Go to Quoted Post
So I was playing some Ranked Team Games and I notice that almost every time half the team leaves after the first game, the same pretty much happens in Ranked Team Racing... Yet despite not having any chance of winning once most of my team leaves, I still lose a ton of rank points.

Can anyone please explain how am I supposed to advance in rank?

You won’t lose any points if anyone leaves - as explained in detail in this thread. Of course, you also won’t gain any either - so I have no answer to how you can advance your rank. Play FFA - points work there.

#295 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 11:36:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JETLAG Haruka Go to Quoted Post
The ranked team adventure points not saving.

Any news to fix the issue?

Recently Im having the same problem, Im stuck on the points...
Really... Any fix?
#296 Posted : Sunday, June 27, 2021 1:29:58 PM(UTC)
Hi! Today I just did a adventure in teams, and it fixed itself!
#297 Posted : Sunday, June 27, 2021 8:34:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EdisonJeff18 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah? Well I just did a drift adventure and I've been sat here for 12 minutes on the results screen.

There's no excuse for an online experience this broken 2 and a half years after release. There really isn't.
 1 user liked this post.
#298 Posted : Monday, June 28, 2021 1:05:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EdisonJeff18 Go to Quoted Post

It hasn’t fixed itself (or at least I’d be astonished if it has). If no one quits an adventure, you will get points. If anyone quits, then no one gets any points (even if it first appears that they do).

This appears to be a deliberate decision to have it work this way, as it has been the case now for nearly two years. Despite the fact they will have received multiple tickets about this, there has been no formal acknowledgement that there is an issue, no suggestion it is being fixed and all tickets about it get closed down as “solved”.

There is no way that this will now get fixed.
 1 user liked this post.
#299 Posted : Monday, June 28, 2021 3:27:23 PM(UTC)
I like how if you search for this stuff on Reddit, there's posts about it from release time and replies are invariably, "They likely know about it and are looking to fix it sooner rather than later". Hope springs.

I just finished the second round of playground games and I've been sat here so long Hospital is on the third song. Full teams, round one 8 people quit, then sat there for 5 minutes until the next round, then 4 people in the next round and I've just got to the third song.

I'm not bailing now. It's a matter of principle.

This is a deeply unpleasant experience. Thank God for Game Pass, because at least I'll get to check if FH5 is as disastrous as this before I commit to buying.

Edited by user Monday, June 28, 2021 3:31:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#300 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 3:06:04 AM(UTC)
I think this thread is kind of demo for anyone expecting them to consider players feedbacks.

12 pages of players upset enough to find their way here and able to post in English. Even worse considering the ones able to find their way to the support form. Result, no communication, just closing tickets and ignoring official forum, their own forum.
13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error