12 Pages<<9101112PrevNext
#251 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 7:04:32 AM(UTC)
Nah I'm done playing team adventure the way it's intended now, nobody else does. I just quit the last four races I entered, three because someone else quit first, one because my team sucked, so I was the first to leave. It doesn't feel like an achievement to me getting GM in team adventure now that I know most of the people who have it didn't earn it. I want my hat and my quick chat and then I am out of team adventure for good. As far as I can see, I already earned it winning so many races recently where I never received the points because of others quitting. I mean fair enough if you want to slog it out getting points for 1/20 wins, more power to you. Not for me though, it's broken, I just want my hat, I already have the sense of achievement from winning the majority of matches I play now, despite not being awarded the points I earned.

I will give rivals a try though. Always happy to improve my ability. I still have the eliminator, FFA and drift adventure to conquer, though I'm sure they have their own issues I can look forward to

Edited by user Monday, January 4, 2021 7:12:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#252 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 7:05:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sublimerule Go to Quoted Post
I finish top three in the majority of races I play now. But I have been staying connected for all of my losses, I don't usually quit for being on a losing team. When I first started I was awful and came last 3 basically every race. I am only recently at a point where I have all the cars and the tunes I want for each season/track. You're free to believe I'm a rampant cheat, though, can't say I blame you seeing as the overwhelming majority of players online are.

To be GM at FFA you will generally have to win most of your races, and have an adventure win/loss ratio of around 10-1 or better. You will also occasionally come up against some very good players and the ranking system will punish you for not beating them, ie. even if you come a close 2nd, you will be docked a load of points. But getting GM is a major achievement and only the best and most dedicated have done it.

Come to think of it, they should make the FFA hat a different colour to show off its eliteness... and change the chat for non-FFA to 'I'm a grandmaster... but only at team racing' ;)

Edited by user Monday, January 4, 2021 7:09:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#253 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 11:07:44 AM(UTC)
Just tried some RTA solo to see what happened with points:

Wins - 7 (1 with no quitters)
Losses - 3 (2 with no quitters)
Personal results - 17 x 1st, 3 x 2nd

Points (but for quitters) - +47
Points (actual) - -16 (-14 and -2 for the counting losses, +0 for the counting win)
Points (had I quit the losses) - +0

3 out of 10 adventures with no quitters is surprisingly high. Amusing two losses fell into that category. I’m 63 points worse off than I would have been if points worked properly. There was also nothing I could have done about the three losses - even if I’d won both races each time, the team would still have lost 2-0.

Conclusion - points remain a joke.
#254 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 11:13:50 AM(UTC)
it gets worse each week you do....

the 4th week of the series being the worse i noticed this pattern you have a good 2 weeks for each series.....
#255 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 2:30:50 PM(UTC)
Best thing in the Game!!!
Look at the Leaderboard u can do GM (must be GM before) in RTA with 1:0 or even with 0:1

Tested with an 2 years old abandoned account someone quit in quali but acc got old rank from years ago

If someone leaves it's not counting points but it keeps changing the win/loss ratio
GM 4999 with 0:1 ratio doing another adventure and someone quit it keeps GM 4999 but ratio changes to 0:2 or 1:1 (but look at leaderboard no need to fake some ratio)
On new series in quali hope someone leaves or disconnect ur own inet for a second and you get ur old rank back wich means always GM with 1 race/month and thousands of players wasting their time on changing ratio only
#256 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 5:32:50 PM(UTC)
I'm sure somebody has already asked this before, but my ranked score hasn't moved in a week. I'll play a lobby, win, it will show the new score, but when I search for a lobby again it's back where it started. How do I fix this? This isn't the first time it's happened. I'm probably owed about 400 or 500 points during the life of the game
Trying is the first step towards failure.
#257 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 8:03:40 PM(UTC)
Was rank 13, ranked up to 11 after a race but it was reset to 13. Same thing in the next race. I was beating people rank 9 and 8.. Yet I continue to be rank 13 -.-
#258 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:45:47 PM(UTC)
I want to submit a list of cars to be added at forza. 1 1985 Ferrari 308 QV 2 Ferrari Daytona spider 3 AMG C32 4 ‘88 560SL MB 5 Porche 928 6 Ford pick up Lightning 7 Ferrari 328
Also thank you for adding 300 ZX, Camaro Iroc-z. Please add the C32 and MB ‘88 560SL it will complete my personal car list. Also add the most famous Ferrari the 308 “Magnum PI” tv series car.
#259 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2021 7:55:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
yes, they will fix it until christmas.

waiting for fix in 2021 xmas update.... (new forza)

#260 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2021 4:39:04 PM(UTC)
It just isint fun and i had this problem yesterday trying to get a higher rank but like what everybody is saying it wont be a easy fix and u dont see a point on grinding ranked currently
#261 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:28:35 AM(UTC)
If even one player goes out during play, the score will not be reflected even if you win.
This problem has not been fixed for over a year.
Even though I have requested many times, it is not reflected.
I want to sue the damn production company.
Playground is a stupid, idle and incompetent company.
#262 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:28:53 AM(UTC)
If even one player goes out during play, the score will not be reflected even if you win.
This problem has not been fixed for over a year.
Even though I have requested many times, it is not reflected.
I want to sue the damn production company.
Playground is a stupid, idle and incompetent company.
#263 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:29:24 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:34:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#264 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:30:19 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:33:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#265 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:30:58 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, January 17, 2021 12:32:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#266 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 1:10:29 AM(UTC)
A quick fix is count it anyway
11 People wasting time if 1 quits thats stupid (with all the extra loading/opening screens it's wasting time)
same for the points in teamrace if 1 leaves all other loose the 100points. why? the player was there before so they must keep the points and then in next race it's fine todo the math without the leaving person.
 2 users liked this post.
#267 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 8:14:05 AM(UTC)
Please fix this issue and fix your servers... Forza is such an amazing, well performing game. The only thing that sucks is the servers. Actually bad publicity for the azure cloud :'D. However the only thing that keeps me to play the game is the competitive play. It's almost perfect now compared to the beginning but please fix the point system...
#268 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 8:27:44 AM(UTC)
Why Playground Games don't think a solution? For example give points at each race or give points at the end of the league, so that people don't know their position in the league until it finish. Please we had spent money for your game, we deserve that
 1 user liked this post.
#269 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 5:42:16 PM(UTC)
so i was in leauge 8, i lost a ranked team adventure lost 78 points and went down to league 11. but a few races before i won and got 270ish points so i dont get this system much like rocket league and their random demotions

wondering if anyone has had this so i know im not alone with this
[Mod Edit - thread merged. Warning: profanity is prohibited; read the Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, February 2, 2021 8:18:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#270 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 7:33:34 AM(UTC)
The problem persists even in 2021. They know about this problem since 2019 and still no update regarding this. I am very disappointed.
 2 users liked this post.
#271 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 7:57:40 AM(UTC)
I just made an account here to complain about this issue as well and am amazed to see that it has already been a year old and not fixed yet? I've been winning a few races and very happy every time but sadly not seeing my rank go up.... Sort of takes the fun out of the ranked racing.

Just restarted the xbox but doesn't change anything.
#272 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 3:05:12 AM(UTC)
am very disappointed. im done whit this game im coming back if fixed the team ranked competitive.its coming to steam can wait to rating this game

Edited by user Tuesday, February 9, 2021 12:42:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#273 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 3:06:45 AM(UTC)
am very disappointed. im done whit this game im coming back if fixed the team ranked competitive cheers all
 1 user liked this post.
#274 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 7:41:36 AM(UTC)
The oddity here is that the number of players playing RTA this month is 100,000. That’s double that of FFA, which doesn’t have any issue with points saving.

I’d be curious to know what sort of numbers RTA was generating before the points system broke. My suspicion is that it probably wouldn’t have been too many more - particularly bearing in mind that the game was much newer then as well so numbers would always be expected to fall. Is the fact players can essentially cheat their way to GM encouraging participation?

Edited by user Tuesday, February 9, 2021 7:43:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#275 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 2:55:26 PM(UTC)
Cheating to Gm how if points do not count? It is unbelievable that a game editor like this one cannot solve such an important aspect of the game, probably the most important to the majority of the online players.

Also, FFA lacks the dynamics of team battle, red vs blue, etc..

Ultimately, this situation is slowly killing the game for us, maybe that's the intention altogether...
12 Pages<<9101112PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error