5 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:23:51 AM(UTC)
SERIES 16

SEASONS

Summer: November 21 - 28
Autumn: November 28 - December 5
Winter: December 5 - 12
Spring: December 12 - 19

LIVESTREAMS & VIDEOS

Series 16 cars and content were covered in the livestreams from Playground Games and Forza Monthly:
Twitch | Mixer | YouTube - Playground Games livestream
Twitch | Mixer - Forza Monthly livestream with Jon Knoles

In addition to features covered in the Series 16 livestream they also introduced "Tommy Bargains Stupidly Priced Cars" - the Forzathon Shop will feature deals on cars every few hours on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving).^ The specific cars have not been announced yet but there will be 16 in all, including Pre-Order cars.

ANNOUNCEMENT

https://forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_series_16

NEW CARS
  • 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista - Summer Trial (new to Forza)
  • 1970 Ferrari 512 S - Autumn 50% (new to Forza)
  • 2018 ATS GT - Winter 50% (new to Forza)
  • 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR - Winter 50% (previously in FM7 and Xbox 360 games)

FEATURES & CHANGES
  • New Showcase Remix: Morning Rush
  • Showcase Remix Redux: Motorcross Purposes
  • Auction House: quick Manufacturer select in the search interface
  • Hot Wheels Bone Shaker and Top Gear Track-Tor "will no longer be permitted in competitive multiplayer modes like Rivals and Online Adventure. These restrictions are being applied to ensure that all multiplayer modes have a wide selection of competitive vehicles. "
  • Subtitle improvements: moved subtitles to the bottom center of the screen, away from their original location on the left-hand side. Players can now adjust the font size of all subtitles from within the Video Settings menu. Players can now adjust the transparency of the subtitle background from within the Video Settings menu. Players can now see an example of their subtitle settings by pressing the Options button from within the Video Settings menu

RELEASE RELEASE NOTES

FH4 Release Notes: November 20th, 2019

Quote:
CROSS-PLATFORM FIXES
Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly placed into a previously created custom route.
Various stability and performance improvements.

PC FIXES
No PC-specific fixes.

XBOX FIXES
No Xbox-specific fixes.

Note: Toyota is not included in Series 16. Cars will come to the game starting with Series 17 in December.^

Edited by user Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:59:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:29:45 AM(UTC)
The most desirable car is locked behind multiplayer, again. What a surprise.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:37:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

Why do they keep locking the most desirable cars behind online multiplayer? This is the THIRD update in a row in which this has happened.

Update 14 locked the VW I.D. R behind the Trial. Update 15 locked the Rossion Q1 behind the Summer Seasonal Playground Games. And now comes Update 16, which brings along the 2019 488 Pista... which is locked behind the stupid Trial event for the summer season.

Why do they keep doing this?
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:39:12 AM(UTC)
Nice work PG, once again you're locking the car behind the Trial. It's a garbage mode that's full of idiotic drivers who do nothing but grief others.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:43:12 AM(UTC)
PG is ruining leaderboards even more in this game, speed traps and danger zones have been total joke since begin, drag leaderboard they ruined when people was able to get HS taxi and now they do rivals even more by banning bone shaker and tractor, good luck try to beat b-class tractor times without tractor.
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:47:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thecargeek09 Go to Quoted Post
Update 14 locked the VW I.D. R behind the Trial. Update 15 locked the Rossion Q1 behind the Summer Seasonal Playground Games. And now comes Update 16, which brings along the 2019 488 Pista... which is locked behind the stupid Trial event for the summer season.

Why do they keep doing this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudge_theory
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:56:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
PG is ruining leaderboards even more in this game, speed traps and danger zones have been total joke since begin, drag leaderboard they ruined when people was able to get HS taxi and now they do rivals even more by banning bone shaker and tractor, good luck try to beat b-class tractor times without tractor.

Surely they will have to remove all Track Tor times off the LBs? That said, I can still use the Track Tor in B class rivals at present.
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:57:53 AM(UTC)
Toyota is back!
 4 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:00:23 AM(UTC)
Very nicely done at the end of the stream, there - I'm not really a Toyota guy, but I'm delighted for all of those who have been crying out for it!
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:00:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Surely they will have to remove all Track Tor times off the LBs? That said, I can still use the Track Tor in B class rivals at present.

Well they havent remove even austin taxi hs times from leaderboards so i dont high hopes for that one. I tested and i can pick bone shaker but times dont show up in leaderboards.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:03:43 AM(UTC)
And Lexus is same back?
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:05:31 AM(UTC)
Had stream open in other window while browsing the forums. Okay, way to drop the bomb, I mean Toyota.

I guess there are many whom tofu delivery dreams are about to come true. :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:06:43 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:07:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:07:55 AM(UTC)
TOYOTA BOIS
Now we're talking
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:12:20 AM(UTC)
Oh yeah, oh yeah, all Japan squad is here ^^
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:14:30 AM(UTC)
The 1998 Toyota Supra RZ is coming in Update 17, as told at the start of the #Forza Monthly stream right after the PG stream, and again in this tweet.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:16:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:16:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
The 1998 Toyota Supra RZ is coming in Update 17, as told at the start of the #Forza Monthly stream right after the PG stream.

Forza Monthly stream not working.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:17:59 AM(UTC)
I missed the big reveal. I had to call a customer overseas, and it was hobbling my bandwidth, so I had to close the stream so I could understand what she was saying. My ISP apparently only lets me listen to one British person at a time.

Hopefully we get a Yaris or a Corolla, so I can get some idea what it's like to drive a car in-game that I've actually driven in real life.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:26:16 AM(UTC)
Forza Monthly has move to 4am.. what Happened?
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:02:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
I missed the big reveal. I had to call a customer overseas, and it was hobbling my bandwidth, so I had to close the stream so I could understand what she was saying. My ISP apparently only lets me listen to one British person at a time.

Hopefully we get a Yaris or a Corolla, so I can get some idea what it's like to drive a car in-game that I've actually driven in real life.

I had phone call too :D

#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:06:27 PM(UTC)
When will the update drops?
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:42:01 PM(UTC)

So you rather complete 50% of the season that completing a one-time online race (If you convoy with the right people) ?
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:59:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Q PuMPKiN C Go to Quoted Post
When will the update drops?

Probably tomorrow.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:00:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jjahouan Go to Quoted Post

So you rather complete 50% of the season that completing a one-time online race (If you convoy with the right people) ?

I know, funny that isn't it.......
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:03:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Very nicely done at the end of the stream, there - I'm not really a Toyota guy, but I'm delighted for all of those who have been crying out for it!

Not a Toyota guy either but I got goosebumps on the reveal. All the running around the office had a nice buildup moment
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error