10 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 5:53:55 AM(UTC)
Hi All,

For those unaware, each month we post a #TorbenTuesday photo on twitter. This is to hint what is coming up in future updates! (Search #TorbenTuesday on Twitter if you'd like to see our past tweets)
The photo is always posted the Tuesday before the livestream and we references back to some of the 'hints' via our livestreams.

This month tweet will go live here on our twitter account @weareplayground

~~

Tweet is now live HERE!. Good luck!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:04:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:03:59 AM(UTC)
Sigh.... why so early? Why not 1300h so that North america is awake. And the arguement that east coast? a 1300h GMT lets north america be awake at least for the posting.

Also the arguement that the east side of the map? Japan is +9 and Australia is +10 so at 1300h still has a lot of people awake too.

Seriously is a great fun to be part of a discussion where most clues are solved by the time alarm goes off.
 7 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:13:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vaporisor Go to Quoted Post
Sigh.... why so early? Why not 1300h so that North america is awake.

Not everything has to center around the USA, just like the Earth isn't the center of the solar system.
 6 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:14:05 AM(UTC)
Sigh.... why so early? Why not 1300h so that North america is awake. And the arguement that east coast? a 1300h GMT lets north america be awake at least for the posting.

Also the arguement that the east side of the map? Japan is +9 and Australia is +10 so at 1300h still has a lot of people awake too.

Seriously is a great fun to be part of a discussion where most clues are solved by the time alarm goes off.

I'll be honest - Social Engagement & personal availability.

I've previously posted Torben Tuesday in the evenings and it's received less engagement, plus it's harder for myself to keep an eye and respond to comments during that time frame.
However, when posted in the morning, it's received more traction and engagement across all socials, covered a larger amount of the playerbase and I'm less busy so I can watch all the theories evolve.

Although, I could advise the following to help:
1) Avoid this thread (or don't look at the comments)
2) Avoid the Discord (as I know you're active in there)
3) When you click on the tweet, don't scroll down the comments
4) DM me on the forums. I will gladly send you the photo separately to ensure that you don't see any "spoilers" if this helps.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to post with the availability for all time zones and no matter what time I post, they'll be some players awake and some players asleep.
But I hope the above suggestions will ease the frustration of spoilers.

Hope this helps!

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 8:14:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:47:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post

Not everything has to center around the USA, just like the Earth isn't the center of the solar system.

Not asking for it to be centered around the USA, just a time more globally accomodating. A little later brings in the USTZ without excluding the easternmost ones.

For retro, 1300h is still far earlier than before's evening (UK) shares. Previous torbens with less engagements were significantly later than 1300 which excluded the easternmost TZ such as Australia.

But if it is just so can chat it over lunch. Okay.

Edit: As for avoiding stuff, it is the community interaction that makes it fun.

Well, without the knowledge of the levels of interaction, is tough to say. Heck. The variant could have just been the level of clues. Perhaps north america just doesnt have as many players or followers I guess.

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 8:54:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:52:15 AM(UTC)

Cries in Canadian.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:52:58 AM(UTC)
So SechsComic had just brought the Huracán EVO to the conversation, and then...

https://twitter.com/ForzaRC/stat...3925356878737408?lang=en

Interesting.

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 8:55:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:54:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

Also, that is the Saturday of Summer S16.
In addition, The Evo is Orange.

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 9:01:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added info

#9 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:55:37 AM(UTC)
Things are moving fast around here lol.
#10 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:57:37 AM(UTC)
Things are moving fast around here lol.

Yeah, Tuesday hasn't even arrived yet, and we're already talking about possible cars.
Real Fast Movement lol.
#11 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:06:31 AM(UTC)
And if things were moving slowly, they wouldn't be Lamborghini. :D

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 9:14:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:07:45 AM(UTC)

Not asking for it to be centered around the USA, just a time more globally accomodating. A little later brings in the USTZ without excluding the easternmost ones.

For retro, 1300h is still far earlier than before's evening (UK) shares. Previous torbens with less engagements were significantly later than 1300 which excluded the easternmost TZ such as Australia.

But if it is just so can chat it over lunch. Okay.

Alongside this, there are various factors which can determine when certain tweets or threads are posted and sometimes there's factors which can even potentially delay posts.
No matter what time frame is picked, there will also be players missing out. So unfortunately as much as I'd like it to be available for everyone, this won't always be the case.

I understand you enjoy the discussion part, it's my favorite reason for Torben Tuesday, seeing everything evolve.
In this instance, I could potentially suggest the idea of maybe find players within your timezone and create a separate group chat?

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 9:15:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:08:56 AM(UTC)
And I things were moving slow, they wouldn't be Lamborghini. :D

Wat?
#14 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:13:54 AM(UTC)

Wat?

Welp, that "I" was supposed to be an "if." Nevermind.
#15 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:15:43 AM(UTC)

Wat?

Welp, that "I" was supposed to be an "if." Nevermind.

That makes sense, thanks for fixing.

#16 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:23:28 AM(UTC)

Also, already looking forward to the next series after this one, Lamborghini Month in Series 17?
#17 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:32:16 AM(UTC)
17? A Lamborghini month is even better when it's earlier, consistently with the "moving fast" theme.
#18 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:33:24 AM(UTC)
17? A Lamborghini month is even better when it's earlier, consistently with the "moving fast" theme.

Guessing next month, as the last Manu themed series was 13, the one before that 9.
#19 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 10:19:41 AM(UTC)
Sticking with Lamborghini,
In the Monterey Car Week Unveil for the SVJ,
The SVJ was in the foreground, and green, in the background, there's a orange Huracan.
Just found that interesting.
#20 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 11:12:24 AM(UTC)
Huracan was my favourite car in Forza Horizon 3, I don't mind two of them in FH4. I think it would be nice actually to have a new FE edition car if they do add it.
#21 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 11:30:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Huracan was my favourite car in Forza Horizon 3, I don't mind two of them in FH4. I think it would be nice actually to have a new FE edition car if they do add it.

I honestly don't care one bit about the Huracan, the other cars could be waaaay more exciting for me.
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 2:37:20 PM(UTC)
If older Lamborghini are going to return from earlier games, in order to complete the Lamborghini month, two suspects could be the Jalpa and Diablo GTR. They're both in FM7.

In fact you can have a full Lamborghini month with:

1988 Lamborghini Jalpa
1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
2018 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
2019 Lamborghini Huracán EVO

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 2:38:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 3:11:46 PM(UTC)
If older Lamborghini are going to return from earlier games, in order to complete the Lamborghini month, two suspects could be the Jalpa and Diablo GTR. They're both in FM7.

In fact you can have a full Lamborghini month with:

1988 Lamborghini Jalpa
1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
2018 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
2019 Lamborghini Huracán EVO

Please don’t get my hopes up. You’re usually pretty good at these guesses and I don’t want to hope for these and be let down 😂

Especially since the GTR holds a special place in my heart. It was the first car I dominated with in FM4(that and the Maranello), played around with it in 7, so bringing it to H4 would be amazing. If they could get the sound right I would be impressed.

The Jalpa would be an easy one to add, it was in 3 so the omission in 4 is kinda weird, maybe because they brought in the Jarama S? They could add the Espada instead and I’d be happier than anything.

As for the modern Lambos, I hope it’s the Performante, but the EVO will do just fine. SVJ will be happily welcomed as well.
#24 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 3:52:04 PM(UTC)
Welp imma just be overly optimistic for now and hope for a Zagato Raptor or Italdesign Calà. Cause Volkswagen AG seems to be pretty chill with FH4, and Id take a crazy concept over a slightly newer Huracan anyday.
#25 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 4:31:01 PM(UTC)
If they add the Huracan Evo before the performante...
If you google huracan performante pics of a green and orange one show up first, like the apple and orange in the last teaser.
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error