This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 10:19:43 AM(UTC)
It's called "The Edinburgh Twist" and the share code is 736 688 266

I'm keen to learn; I've tried to make it a little fiendish in parts, but I'd love for some of you experienced folk to have a go and tell me what utterly sucks about it so that I can tweak and improve upon it.

:)
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 10:56:38 AM(UTC)
Heh, I’m really in the habit of making and trying custom routes myself these days.

I just tried your Edinburgh Twist Route. It was great! 👍🏻 I “liked” it as well. The only thing I would say is use a slower car when creating your route (b class or lower unless you’re making a high speed track). The reason I say that is because I noticed your race line going side to side on some parts. This will affect drivatar behaviour. That’s about it!

I really liked your checkpoint placement as well. Corners couldn’t be cut, which is a good thing!

I have your track written down on my phone as I keep track of ones I like.

In the thread just below yours is my custom route thread. I have 27 routes shared....so as you can see i’m having fun with this. Lol. Or you can click on my sig and scroll up to the OP.

Feedback is also welcome:
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#3 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 9:29:52 PM(UTC)
Heh OP, anyone else tried your route yet?

I recommend it folks. It’s a good city layout.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141

Notification

Icon
Error