This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 2:06:03 AM(UTC)
Its very unlikely what I can think of will happen in the next Forza game but I can only hope some will!! Unique cars thats never been featured in Forza games of yet, or even in games in general, Unique Tracks too!

The cars:
2019 Ford Mustang Supercar (#17, #12, #5, #55 etc.)
2018/19 Holden ZB Commodore (#888, #97, #2, #22 etc.)
2009 - 2019 Suzuki Swift Sport models
2007 - 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer (CJ) Ralliart edition
2018 Ferrari 488 Pista/Aperta
2020 Chevrolet Corvette
1985 Holden Barina/Suzuki Swift (you can laugh... but I miss this car.)
Pagani Zonda Tricolore

I could go on

The tracks:

Add some more Aussie tracks as well as Bathurst such as Phillip Island, Melbourne F1 Circuit, Sydney Motorsport Park, Townsville Street Circuit, Gold Coast Street Circuit etc..
Add snow on the Nurburgring
A new open airfield for tag, drag races and test driving. The current one from Forza 5 to 7 is getting a little boring.
A drift circuit similar to Fujimikaido
RedBull Ring

The features

Id love to be able to use Forzavista on parts of any race track. For example, the straight on the Catalunya GP Circuit. It'd make for good photos!
Realistic engine swaps. So you can see the engine you put in.
Snow on selected race tracks
The option to select wets on the pre race menu on rainy events.
The DAMD Bodykit for the Evo IX and VIII
Chromed or matte vinyls
Interior customization
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:49:05 AM(UTC)
I got pumped when chris esaki said the car sounds will be different and we will be able to tune it like nfs heat.

Now I come with a customization ideia:
Choose a different wheel for each side( left or right, rear or front, fron left, front right, rear left and rear right)

Customize fenders separately( instead of installing a complete bodykit, you can choose to put rocket bunny fenders and keep the rear fenders stock as an example)

As said, real engine swaps would be great as well.

Screamer pipe on the hood of the vehicle( just like the s14 boss rocket bunny kit we have in the FD car pack)

Please throw in some more bumpers and wide fenders for the following cars:

R33 skyline 1997
R34 skyline
1998 silvia s14 kouki
Bmw e36 m3
Bmw e30 m3

Car wishlist:
Top secret s15 from forza 4
Mines skyline r34
E46 m3 gtr
E30 325I
E36 325I , 328I, both 2 door and 4 door, that would be awesome because no game ever made has these e36s
R33 and R34 rb25det also, no game ever has these

Please read this turn 10 and take it to consideration for forza 8
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:29:32 PM(UTC)
Hopefully we see the wishlist threads, like car wishlist, track wishlist, feature wishlist, etc be open soon for the next Forza game.

Notification

Icon
Error