This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:12:04 AM(UTC)
Anyone else feel this way? I've got an FC rx7 that i've spent a lot of time developing, and my tune is on point. I can control it with military precision and set up for a corner 5 corners ahead of time.

Now, let's say i go for a spicy entry. Maybe to show off, maybe to get around another driver, maybe because it's the best line to take.

Losing all my drift points in my chain because the game thinks i spun out is a complete kick in the *fellas* and just feels like i'm being punished for being a good driver/tuner. Does this happen to any of you? Having to forcibly neuter my line and angle just because the devs couldn't bother to change the value associated with point loss/spinning out ends with more times than not, me just alt+tabbing and closing the game. It seems to me that the game says you spun out if you are 90* relative to the track, so why even add the option for drift angle if you punish players who go for a high-angle corner entry?

I seriously hope they address this with the next title, because i'm so SICK of it. Anyone in the same boat?
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 6:20:23 AM(UTC)
I remember drifting and being close to 90° in FM4 and the game went nuts, the points would accumulate faster than normal. I also remember in Forza 2 and Forza 3, the game was more forgiving with drifting and not as refined by now. I just got back into playing Forza after not having played since FM4 died out just before FM5 was released. I've been messing with Horzion 4 and the drifting seems, odd to say the least. I want to try FM7, I like circuit drifting better than free roam.
That's right, Im back!!

Notification

Icon
Error