This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 11:02:37 PM(UTC)
Here’s my list of custom routes. Please feel free to try. Worked hard on these. Drivatars behave themselves on %80 of these routes. Although in some cases I was not able to get them to work. The road/scramble courses have solid drivatar challenges, for the most part.

Title: Broadway village scramble longer
Share code: 172 757 178
Recommended class: B - S1
Description: longer version of said scramble. 7-1/2 minutes in S1 class cars.

Title: Mudkickers' 4x4 scramble longer
Share code: 923 257 647
Recommended class: A
Description: much longer version of said scramble. 15 minutes in A class cars.

New added races: October 20, 2019:

Title: Easy Drafting and Slingshot Skills
Share code: 147 659 877
Recommended class: any
Description: I originally designed this to help with forzathon but it also turned out to be a fast fun sprint race for all classes.
START POINT: Lakehurst Copse Circuit

Title: Blizzard Beach Tour
Share code: 552 149 100
Recommended class: B-A
Description: A fun little tour around Bamburgh Castle. Decent length but under 10 minutes. Cross country circuit race type.
START POINT: Castle Cross Country Circuit

Title: Night Blizzard Fun.
Share code: 158 989 586
Recommended class: B-S1
Description: An winter endurance version of a standard cross country circuit. NOT a custom route, FYI.
START POINT: Ridge Cross Country Circuit

Title: Arthur's Road Circuit
Share code: 188 839 923
Description: A fun 3 lap circuit that reaches just south of Arthur's seat. Pays out about $50,000 credits with S1 cars. Less than 10 minutes. The reverse circuit is also available below.
START POINT: The Meadow's Sprint

New added races: October 21, 2019:

Title: Arthur's Road Circuit Reverse
Share code: 388 799 018
Description: As promised, the reverse circuit is here. A 3 lap circuit that reaches just south of Arthur's seat. Pays out about $50,000 credits with S1 cars. Less than 10 minutes.
START POINT: The Titan

New added races: October 22, 2019:

Title: Through-The-Bridge Cross Country
Share code: 609 739 064
Description: A muddy 2 lap cross country circuit starting at the top of Glen Rannoch, then heading west to go under the train bridge and back up the hill. Pays out about $37,500 credits. Less than 10 minutes.
START POINT: Mountain Foot Cross Country

New added races: October 27, 2019:

Title: Figure 8 Highway Circuit 1
Share code: 120 953 182
Recommended class: Any
Description: A figure 8 highway circuit race that uses part of the highway and reaches both Castleview Road’s home and Fairlawn Manor. 3 laps. Pays out about $60,000 credits. Less than 10 minutes.
START POINT: Coastal Rush Cross Country

Title: Gardens Super Scramble
Share code: 159 824 333
Description: A good scramble race that’s 5 laps. Uses most of the outer dirt area of Mortimer gardens. About 7 minutes long in B class. Pays out about 36,000 credits.
START POINT: Gardens Cross Country Circuit

New added races: October 28, 2019:

Title: Arthur’s Country Tour
Share code: 165 972 270
RECOMMENDED CAR TYPE: any off-road type setup
Description: A challenging cross country circuit. 8 minutes in A class. 47,000 credit race. Makes use of Arthur’s Seat hills area, the mountain and the eastern road along the beach. If you like a little drivatar hilarity, watch the last turn. Still need some work, those drivatars do.
START POINT: Holyrood Park Trail

New added races: October 29, 2919:

Title: Bamburgh Side Roads Circuit
Share code: 137 099 570
Description: A 5 lap circuit that uses a couple of paved side roads south of Bamburgh Castle. Pays out about $47,000 credits with A class cars. Less than 8 minutes.
START POINT: Bamburgh Pinewood Trail

New added races: October 30, 2019

Title: Airfield Jump Tour
Share code: 183 076 760
Recommended class: S1
RECOMMENDED CAR TYPE: any off-road type setup
Description: A high speed cross country circuit through Greendale airstrip. Uses the “Swan Dive” danger sign jump area. Also uses the airstrip jump. Watch out for those hay bales! Lol. PG devs or RetroKrystal, if you guys want a fun, fast custom cross country race, this is it. Drivatars behave themselves pretty well on this one. Turned out very well. 7-1/2 minutes in S1 class cars.
START POINT: Aerodrome Cross Country Circuit

Title: Super Mini Scramble
Share code: 163 564 799
Recommended class: B-A (rally car set-up)
Description: Time to get your wreckfest skills on. Do you like figure 8 races? Do you like mini Scramble/circuit races? Do you like snow? Then this is the race for you! Pays out about 27,000 credits. 8 lap course right beside the rail yard playground area.
START POINT: Greendale Foothills Scramble

New added races: November 2nd, 2019

Title: Greendale Scramble South
Share code: 123 531 706
Description: A high speed, winter scramble that goes around the Railyard. 4 laps. About 6 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Greendale Foothills Scramble

Title: Mountain Foot Scramble
Share code: 748 801 131
Description: An up and down the mountain 3 lap scramble that uses the train tunnel. A similar route was used in a past community championship but I modified it by making it shorter and did it in dryer weather.
START POINT: Mountain Foot Cross Country

Title: Festival Super Scramble
Share code: 133 193 703
Description: A scramble that goes all the way around the festival site. 3 laps. 6 minutes in A class cars.
START POINT: Cotswolds Road Rally Trail

New added races: November 3rd, 2019

Title: Festival South Scramble
Share code: 457 358 788
Description: A scramble that’s south west of the festival site but still goes through the festival area.. 3 laps. 6-1/2 minutes in A class cars.
START POINT: Tarn Hows Scramble

Title: Ambleside To Water Scramble
Share code: 113 119 451
Description: A more challenging scramble then some of my previous scrambles. Goes from Ambleside town to south Derwent water area. Winter race that’s 4 laps. 8 minutes in A class cars. Pays out about 41,000 credits
START POINT: Derwent Water Trail

Title: Ambleside Mud Scramble
Share code: 105 072 845
Description: An extended version of Ambleside Scramble. Spring mud/rain race. Dirt only. No road. 4 laps. 6-1/2 minutes in S1 cars. This route was used in a previous community championship but I’ve modified it to be in spring.
START POINT: Ambleside Scramble

New added races: November 4th, 2019

Title: Ashbrook And Stones Circuit
Share code: 145 330 884
Recommended class: A-S2
Description: A fast circuit that goes past the Standing Stones all the way to Ashbrook. 3 laps. 9 minutes in S1 cars. Pays out 71,000 credits per race. The alternate and reverse circuits are below.
START POINT: Elmsdon On Sea Sprint

Title: Ashbrook And Stones Alternate
Share code: 929 595 863
Description: The alternate route to the above. A fast circuit that goes past the Standing Stones all the way to Ashbrook. 3 laps. 9 minutes in S1 cars. Pays out 71,000 credits per race.
START POINT: Elmsdon On Sea Sprint

Title: Ashbrook And Stones Reverse
Share code: 924 502 128
Description: The reverse route to the first Ashbrook route above. A fast circuit that goes past the Standing Stones all the way to Ashbrook. 3 laps. 9 minutes in S1 cars. Pays out 71,000 credits per race.
START POINT: Astmoor Heritage Circuit

New added races: November 6th, 2019

Title: Festival Road Circuit South
Share code: 109 641 263
Description: A southern circuit race that goes through the horizon festival site. 3 laps. 6-1/2 minutes in S2 cars.
START POINT: The Colossus

Title: Festival Road Circuit North
Share code: 743 835 283
Description: A northern circuit race that goes through the horizon festival site. 3 laps. 6-1/2 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Ambleside Loop Cross Country

New added races: November 8th, 2019

Title: Festival Road Circuit West
Share code: 112 529 448
Description: A northern/western circuit race that goes through the horizon festival site. 3 laps. 6 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Waterhead Sprint

Title: Festival Road Circuit East
Share code: 780 213 988
Description: An eastern/north side circuit race that goes through the horizon festival site. 3 laps. 5 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Derwent Reservoir Sprint

New added races: November 9th, 2019

Title: Bamburgh Road Circuit South
Share code: 847 748 509
Description: A circuit near Bamburgh castle. South side. 3 laps. 5-1/2 minutes in S1 cars. Second one of my Bamburgh series of races.
START POINT: Bamburgh Pinewood Trail

New added races: November 10th, 2019

Title: Bamburgh Road Circuit West
Share code: 431 599 640
Description: A circuit near Bamburgh castle. West side. 3 laps. 5-1/2 minutes in S1 cars. Third race of my Bamburgh series of races.
START POINT: Moorhead Rally Trail

Title: Bamburgh Road Circuit North
Share code: 276 657 393
Description: A circuit near Bamburgh castle. North/West side. 3 laps. 6-1/2 minutes in S1 cars. Fourth and final race of my Bamburgh series of races.
START POINT: Bamburgh Coast Circuit

Title: Street Scene Circuit 1
Share code: 127 436 584
Description: My first Street Scene circuit near Bamburgh castle. All of this series will be at night, in the summer season. 5 laps. 6 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: The Meadows Sprint

New added races: November 11th, 2019

Title: Street Scene Circuit 2
Share code: 126 999 692
Description: Second Street Scene circuit in Edinburgh. An excellent city circuit. Turned out really well. Uses a couple of the city’s overpasses. All of this series will be at night, in the summer season. 3 laps. 7-1/2 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Edinburgh City Sprint

New added races: November 13th, 2019

Title: Street Scene Circuit 3
Share code: 994 787 762
Description: Get ready for a twisty ride in Edinburgh! Street Scene circuit in the north/west part of the city. 3 laps. 6 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Edinburgh City Sprint

Title: East Coast Scramble
Share code: 179 226 280
Description: A 5 lap scramble that’s right beside the beach. Pays out about $42,000 credits with S1 cars. 6 minutes long.

Title: Night Snow Rally
Share code: 422 980 146
Description: A custom version of the Titan. NOT a custom route but a custom existing route. Staying with the winter theme.

Feedback welcome.

Edited by user Friday, November 15, 2019 9:18:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 4:35:34 PM(UTC)
New added races: November 15th, 2019

Title: A Stones Throw-Jump Away
Share code: 792 361 514
Description: A high speed country tour around the south east part of the map. 6-1/2 minutes in S1 cars. Cross country circuit race type. Goes over the stone jump in the “Standing Stones” area, then to the beach, up the water path and back to the start point.
START POINT: Beach View Cross Country

New added races: November 17th, 2019

Title: Mudkickers' 4x4 scramble longer V2
Share code: 541 614 959
Recommended class: A
Description: A shorter version of my custom mudkickers scramble. 7-1/2 minutes in A class cars.

New added races: November 18th, 2019

Title: Arthur’s Scramble Tour
Share code: 817 292 259
Recommended class: B (off road rally set-up) A class is pushing it when it comes to the drivatars.
Description: Time for a hill climb tour of Arthur’s Seat. A fun scramble using most of the dirt trails at the mountain south of the city. 3 laps, around 8 minutes in B class cars.
START POINT: Holyrood Park Trail

New added races: November 19th, 2019

Title: Astmoor Scramble Tour 1
Share code: 105 465 711
Recommended class: A (off road rally set-up) S1 class is pushing it when it comes to the drivatars.
Description: Time to get your snow on! A scramble using most of the dirt trails around the standing stones. 3 laps, around 9 minutes in A class cars. 60,000 credits.

New added races: November 20th, 2019

Title: Astmoor Scramble Tour 2
Share code: 473 240 568
Recommended class: A-S1
Description: Ready for another high speed scramble? Here it is. A scramble using a dirt trail north of the Astmoor circuit, then heads south towards Ashbrook. 3 laps, around 8 minutes in S1 class cars. 60,000 credits.

New added races: November 28th, 2019

Title: Astmoor Scramble Tour 3
Share code: 871 806 934
Description: A long scramble using dirt trails west of mudkickers , and then north of mudkickers. 2 laps, around 8 minutes in S1 class cars.
START POINT: Mudkickers’ 4x4 Scramble

Title: Wind Farm Scramble Tour
Share code: 339 130 221
Description: A literal Tour around the wind farm area. Uses some of the side dirt trails in that area. 3 laps, around 8 minutes in S1 class cars.
START POINT: Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit

Title: Lakehurst Forest Scramble North
Share code: 942 961 241
Description: The first of three Lakehurst scramble races. Uses some of the side dirt trails in the Lakehurst Forest area. 3 laps, around 8 minutes in S1 class cars.
START POINT: Lakehurst Woodland Scramble

Title: Lakehurst Forest Scramble West
Share code: 143 719 665
Recommended class: MINIMUM A class. FYI: danger sign jump used (white water falls). S1 class ok.
Description: The second of three Lakehurst scramble races. Uses some of the quarry side trails as well as a danger sign jump area! 3 laps, around 9 minutes in A class cars.
START POINT: Derwent Reservoir Trail

Title: Lakehurst Forest Scramble East
Share code: 106 101 383
Description: The third of three Lakehurst scramble races. Uses some wind farm side trails as well as some south eastern Lakehurst trails. 3 laps, around 8 minutes in S1 class cars.
START POINT: Lakehurst Forest Sprint

Title: South East Twisted Scramble
Share code: 225 363 562
Description: Like the title says, a scramble in the south east corner of the map. Snow race that uses the twisty dirt area there. 2 laps, around 8 minutes in S1 class cars.
START POINT: Lakehurst Forest Sprint

Title: Triple Pass (wait 1 sec at start)
Share code: 162 063 006
Description: A drag race to help with triple pass skills. FYI: INSTRUCTIONS; set difficulty to “new racer”, wait a split second, dart it past the drivatars. Should be able to get 1-2 triple pass skills. Also an “anything goes” drag race.
START POINT: Greendale Aerodrome Drag Strip

New added races: November 30th, 2019

Title: Custom Dirt Test Track
Share code: 371 246 633
Description: My point to point dirt test track. 3.7 miles. Starts at the quarry and ends beside the Lake Lodge.
START POINT: Quarry Cross Country Circuit

Title: Custom Road Test Track
Share code: 167 525 200
Description: My point to point road test track. 5.8 miles. Starts south of the Glenfinnan Ranch/house and ends beside the Roman Mile speed trap.
START POINT: Glen Rannoch Trail

Title: Glenfinnan Ranch Scramble
Share code: 229 141 490
Recommended class: B-A only
Description: A mini scramble that uses the Glenfinnan House’s Trail route all around. Snow race. Top/left corner of the map.
START POINT: Glen Rannoch Trail

New added races: December 1st, 2019

Title: Derwent Water Scramble West
Share code: 348 099 477
Description: A scramble that uses the entire up and down dirt trail on the left side of Derwent water. Then goes back up the very left road on the map. About 8 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Derwent Lakeside Sprint

Title: Derwent Flying Leap Scramble
Share code: 103 156 140
Recommended class: B-A FYI: danger sign jump required.
Description: A scramble that was used in a previous community championship but i’ve switched it to summer. Uses the Outcrop Crest danger sign. About 8 minutes in A cars.
START POINT: Derwent Water Trail

Title: Ambleside Super Scramble
Share code: 103 235 764
Description: A scramble that uses the dirt trails just south of Ambleside. Then goes towards Derwent water and back to the town. Turned out really well. About 6-1/2 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Ambleside Village Circuit

New added races: December 3rd, 2019

Title: Blizzard Mountain Revisited
Share code: 142 383 378
Recommended class: A-S1 only
Description: Tried to bring some of the blizzard mountain adventure park feelings back with this one. This is an alternate version of my extended mudkickers scramble. Blizzard scramble race. About 6-1/2 minutes in S1 cars.
START POINT: Mudkickers’ 4x4 Scramble

Title: Custom Dirt Test Track 2
Share code: 836 454 044
Description: My first dirt test track was a hit so here’s number 2. Starts at White Horse Trail and finishes at Ambleside Loop Cross country. Goes through the south Quarry Trail.
START POINT: White Horse Hill Trail

Title: Festival North Scramble
Share code: 730 468 874
Description: Here’s the north festival scramble route that uses some of the festival dirt trails up top. About 6-1/2 minutes in A class cars.
START POINT: Derwent Reservoir Sprint

New added races: December 4th, 2019

Title: Quarry Mad Mud Scramble West
Share code: 439 752 350
Description: The first of my mad mud races in the quarry area. Drivatars work best in A class. Turned out well. Quite fun testing this one. About 9 minutes in A class cars.
START POINT: Quarry Cross Country Circuit

Feedback welcome

Edited by user Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:11:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Want to start using second post for races. First one’s getting quite full.

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 8:03:40 PM(UTC)
I'm going custom route crazy....haha. Another one added to the OP.

Wanted to let everyone know, I take custom routes pretty seriously. If I say it's a road course, there will be no dirt short-cuts. You can build and test accordingly. Check points will be properly placed as well.

This is quite fun. Can Vaporisor or someone else tell me what the max amount of races you can create? At each location and total overall?
#4 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 8:59:30 PM(UTC)
Arthur's reverse circuit added to the OP.

Hmmm....no one's answering my max limit question, for created routes. Haven't run into it yet, so that's good.

Edited by user Monday, October 21, 2019 9:00:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:32:02 PM(UTC)
Another fun cross country circuit route added to the list. Quite happy with this one. Check out the OP.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:17:35 PM(UTC)
A new highway circuit race is up. It’s not one of those typical long, straight highway circuits with no check points. Has a proper layout. Check out the OP. It’s called “Figure 8 Highway Circuit 1”.
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 9:26:49 PM(UTC)
Can’t get enough. Another Race added. Scramble type at Mortimer gardens. See the OP.
#8 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 9:00:47 PM(UTC)
Another cross country circuit up that uses the Arthur’s seat area. Challenging one. Use a good off-road setup. Check the OP.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:44:42 PM(UTC)
Another 5 lap road circuit race just south of Bamburgh Castle is up. Check the OP.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:41:35 PM(UTC)
A very fast and fun cross country circuit now up. Uses the airstrip. See the OP.

Edit: just added another fun little figure 8 scramble in winter. See the OP.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 30, 2019 9:59:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 3:56:49 PM(UTC)
It’s scramble time! It’s scramble time.

3 new scrambles added to the OP. A high speed winter one, a mountain one and a festival area one. Check November 2nd date routes.
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 12:16:58 AM(UTC)
Still scramblin’. Another 3 lap dirt race south west of the festival site. See the OP.
#13 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 6:53:14 PM(UTC)
Two more scrambles up. Uses the southern Derwent water area. See November 3rd post in the OP.
#14 Posted : Monday, November 4, 2019 11:22:14 PM(UTC)
3 more road circuits added to the OP. All around the standing stones area. Fast and fun. Check the November 4th, 2019 date.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:12:31 PM(UTC)
2 more road circuits added. Nov. 6th entry. Both courses go through the festival site. Check the OP.
#16 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 8:52:05 PM(UTC)
1 more road circuit added at the festival. Check the OP.

Edit: ....and another road circuit race added. Goes through festival.

Edited by user Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:00:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 4:55:08 PM(UTC)
Another circuit added south of Bamburgh castle. Check nov. 9th post in the OP. More to come in that area.
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 6:55:38 PM(UTC)
Third Bamburgh castle area circuit is up. Nov. 10th update in the OP.

....and fourth Bamburgh road circuit up.

Next, I’ll be doing my street scene night circuit races.

Edited by user Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:00:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:58:46 PM(UTC)
First Street Scene style circuit up. Night race in the summer. See nov. 10th update in the OP.
#20 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 6:17:30 PM(UTC)
Second street scene circuit up. Uses Edinburgh’s streets and it’s overpasses. Turned out really well. Use a high grip car. See nov. 11 date in the OP.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 7:49:50 PM(UTC)
Third street scene night circuit up. Get ready for a twisty city circuit! Check the nov. 13th OP date.

Edit: two more routes starting at the Titan. One custom route, one custom existing route. Both winter snow races.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:44:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 9:26:36 PM(UTC)
Another high speed cross country circuit up. See second post under the OP. Nov. 15th date. This one turned out well. East coast part of the map is used. As well as the standing stones area.
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 4:02:36 PM(UTC)
A shorter 3 lap version of my mudkickers scramble is up. Check the second post under the OP.
#24 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 11:31:33 PM(UTC)
Another scramble up. A tour all around the mountain south of Edinburgh. Check the post below the OP.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:04:38 AM(UTC)
More scrambles coming, hopefully, after this. Another one added in the Astmoor/standing stones area. A pretty fast feeling Scramble that uses part of the map area’s dirt trails. Blizzard/evening conditions.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error