This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:09:04 AM(UTC)
Good evening all
Since the last update the player's house disappeared from the map and I can not get inside anymore is anyone having this problem? thank you
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:56:40 PM(UTC)
A starting tip would be to update your Xbox or Windows and drivers, shutdown, unplug, then plug in and reboot to see if that fixes anything.

If not, review the Known Issues article at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/ and search other articles to see if there's matching info to your issue. If not, use the link at the bottom of the articles to Submit a Ticket so the developers can investigate.
#3 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 3:44:33 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - frustration is understandable but profanity is unacceptable - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:53:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 3:49:17 AM(UTC)
PLEASE SOMEONE SEND DIRECT SUPPORT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, DONT GIVE FAQ LINKS OR ADVICE TO UPDATE WINDOWS OR DRIVERS!

THANKS.
#5 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 6:47:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SerDavor Go to Quoted Post
PLEASE SOMEONE SEND DIRECT SUPPORT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, DONT GIVE FAQ LINKS OR ADVICE TO UPDATE WINDOWS OR DRIVERS!

THANKS.

SuMbiT a TicKeT here
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/

That's where you get official direct support
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:57:41 AM(UTC)
Turn CAPS LOCK off and submit a ticket. They don't do demands here.
Check map settings to make sure houses are checked.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:08:49 AM(UTC)
SuMbIt A TiCkEt
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:08:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
review the Known Issues article at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/ and search other articles to see if there's matching info to your issue. If not, use the link at the bottom of the articles to Submit a Ticket so the developers can investigate.

This is listed in the Unresolved section of the Known Issues article at Forza Support. Submitting a ticket with your information may be helpful to the developers in diagnosing the issue and solution.
#9 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 1:07:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ted1973Lords Go to Quoted Post
Good evening all
Since the last update the player's house disappeared from the map and I can not get inside anymore is anyone having this problem? thank you

Im Only able to visit the Drone house.
I am Also missing some races.

Where did you Open a Ticket? I cant find anything similiar in the german Support area of forza
#10 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 1:33:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheRealFreak Go to Quoted Post
Good evening all

Where did you Open a Ticket? I cant find anything similiar in the german Support area of forza

Look in the post immediately before yours 🤦‍♂️
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 10:57:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheRealFreak Go to Quoted Post
Good evening all

Look in the post immediately before yours 🤦‍♂️

Thanks for the facepalm! The link refers me to this one https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/de where i couldnt Open a Ticket.

Btw my houses and races reappeared without contacting the support

Notification

Icon
Error