28 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
#151 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 4:21:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Astaroth6435 Go to Quoted Post
since today i can't get passed the splash screen of fh4...
event log: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 1814
Start Time: 01d5f71ca4b78d59
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: D:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 11e70698-f8bc-4d82-8a52-23c0ef6e9153
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
Hang type: Activation

never had this issue before wth

I assume you have submitted a ticket

#152 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:48:25 PM(UTC)
event log: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Application Path: D:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I have been seeing this error ever since the release of Series 19. The only way I am able to successfully launch the game is to start it after a clean reboot.
#153 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 7:53:03 PM(UTC)
After the latest patch, the error is still there. The game just crashes after the splash screen.

If playing offline doesn't work, maybe you can try what I do?

Download the XBOX (BETA) APP, FORZA HUB APP, MICROSOFT STORE, and the XBOX COMPANION APP from the store or site if you don't have it installed yet, I forgot where to download.

After downloading, OPEN the MICROSOFT STORE, XBOX COMPANION APP, XBOX (BETA) APP, and the FORZA HUB APP. Just make sure that your account are logged in on those four apps before you open the game. After one or two tries, the game loads just fine. I think the game crashes because it cannot detect you bought the game?

Anyway, I hope my second method works for all, as I want all of us to experience online play altogether.
 1 user liked this post.
#154 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 3:30:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IllWHITELIONX Go to Quoted Post

I assume you have submitted a ticket

yes i have @forza support

#155 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 8:12:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SohryuKun Go to Quoted Post
After the latest patch, the error is still there. The game just crashes after the splash screen.

Download the XBOX (BETA) APP, FORZA HUB APP, MICROSOFT STORE, and the XBOX COMPANION APP from the store or site if you don't have it installed yet, I forgot where to download.

After downloading, OPEN the MICROSOFT STORE, XBOX COMPANION APP, XBOX (BETA) APP, and the FORZA HUB APP. Just make sure that your account are logged in on those four apps before you open the game. After one or two tries, the game loads just fine. I think the game crashes because it cannot detect you bought the game?

Anyway, I hope my second method works for all, as I want all of us to experience online play altogether.

I didn't have the Forza hub app but now I do, sadly game is still not loading for me lol, we are waiting on another hotfix which is due soon

Edited by user Wednesday, March 11, 2020 8:14:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#156 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 10:25:03 AM(UTC)

I didn't have the Forza hub app but now I do, sadly game is still not loading for me lol, we are waiting on another hotfix which is due soon

any date given?
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 11:41:53 AM(UTC)

any date given?

Sadly not just the "soon" message, however I'd say probably around the 19th perhaps but I don't know. I will say though this is extremely unprofessional of them. Every other game that I play if there is a problem it takes around two maybe three days and the problem is fixed, this has been going on for months

1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 11:52:58 AM(UTC)

any date given?

Sadly not just the "soon" message, however I'd say probably around the 19th perhaps but I don't know. I will say though this is extremely unprofessional of them. Every other game that I play if there is a problem it takes around two maybe three days and the problem is fixed, this has been going on for months

never ever had this bullcrap before
#159 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 12:03:17 PM(UTC)

any date given?

never ever had this bullcrap before

Neither have I and it's annoying as f@ck, I won't be buying from these guys ever again that's for sure

Edited by user Wednesday, March 11, 2020 12:05:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#160 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 1:19:12 PM(UTC)
I have had this problem since last May. I would be totally surprised if they fixed it. I don't think they can. Actually a couple of updates ago they might have had it fixed, as mine worked twice the way it was supposed to, but it broke a lot of peoples audio. They fixed that real fast, but my game went back to crashing once or twice before running. Now after last update mine just mostly crashes. It caught once and ran, but it has been once in about 20 tries. I have tried to run it 3 times so far in the last few minutes, and it just crashes. I don't bother with tickets because plenty of other people have put them in over the past months, and they just ignore them. I have zero confidence that my game will ever run normal. I have tried all their fixes except reinstalling windows. I won't do that because other than FH4, everything on my computer runs fine. This is on their end.
#161 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 5:01:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hamada452 Go to Quoted Post
I have had this problem since last May. I would be totally surprised if they fixed it. I don't think they can. Actually a couple of updates ago they might have had it fixed, as mine worked twice the way it was supposed to, but it broke a lot of peoples audio. They fixed that real fast, but my game went back to crashing once or twice before running. Now after last update mine just mostly crashes. It caught once and ran, but it has been once in about 20 tries. I have tried to run it 3 times so far in the last few minutes, and it just crashes. I don't bother with tickets because plenty of other people have put them in over the past months, and they just ignore them. I have zero confidence that my game will ever run normal. I have tried all their fixes except reinstalling windows. I won't do that because other than FH4, everything on my computer runs fine. This is on their end.

I've reinstalled Windows again but the problem remained for me, the hotfix is soon to come out and yes they know exactly what the issue is hence hotfix 1 fixed the issue for everybody but gave others a problem with audio I didn't have any audio issues though. They WILL fix it. I've only had the problem since December and never stopped submitting tickets and guess what persistence paid off

#162 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 4:23:30 AM(UTC)
I admire your persistance. When or if they fix it still remains to be seen. They have known about this longer than I have had this problem because people had this before me. With all the content they have put out and not address the problem that people have trying to get the game to run shows how this has been deemed unimportant. You have been lucky since it has only been a few months. For me and others it's been almost a year. I consider myself lucky because for the most part, my game ran after only one crash. Lately though, its been multiple crashes. Last night my game ran again, after close to 20 crashes. This has gone on long enough.
 1 user liked this post.
#163 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 5:08:16 AM(UTC)
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Thank you for contacting Forza Community Support.
Your request (80531) has been received.

Bug Reports: Our Community Support agents look at your submitted tickets, try to reproduce the issue, bug it in the database and notify the developers. You may see that your ticket is marked as "Solved" if we already have the information we need or its a known issue that the developers are already working on.

Suggestions and Feedback: Our Agents will note it and send it over to the developers. We will mark your ticket as "Solved" once we have done so.

Banned Inquiries: Our Forza Support and Safety team will look up the reason you are banned and let you know. We will also include the ban expiration date if there is one. There is no appeal process for bans.

Lost Saved Data/Invalid Profile: Our Agents will provide information on how to reset your save to make sure that all the files have been cleared. Unfortunately, we are not able to return progress. The Agents will verify an issue with your save and then work with you on compensating for the loss. Usually, credits and wheel spins are gifted to the new save in the amount of your credits on hand and the garage value you had at the time of the loss.

Other Issues: If you're not sure what category to put your ticket into, "Other Issues" is the place to go. We look at all of these tickets and either put them with the other tickets that are similar to the above, or we will contact you for more information. All issues are reported to the developers via weekly reports.

All other tickets are handled in a similar fashion.

The time it takes to answer a ticket is dependent upon the following:
*Ticket form.
*Volume of tickets we are currently receiving.
*The complexity of the issue being investigated.

Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PT / 9am-6pm ET

You should contact XBOX or Windows support regarding the following issues:
*Issues with XBOX Live or Matchmaking
*Issues with Party Chat or Game Invites
*Issues with Player Harassment or Abuse
*Issues with Purchases and Refunds
*Issues with Store Downloads and Updates
*Issues with Game Crashes or Failure to launch

XBOX: http://support.xbox.com
WINDOWS: https://support.microsoft.com

The support links to a virtual agent to assist you. If you would like to call a support agent type "phone support" in the virtual agent window. You'll be prompted to answer a couple questions about your issue, then directed to either get in the phone queue, or schedule a call.

...ugh how sweet they just sent me this load of ****
#164 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:01:19 AM(UTC)
"Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PT / 9am-6pm ET" which means they are open right now
#165 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:45:37 AM(UTC)
i`ve tried so many ways but still cant solve this problem, anyone help me!
After updating the game yesterday, i cant open the game anymore. when i try to open FH4, the window stay at that picture, but about 20s later, the window closed.
i`ve played FH4 for some time before that, i really like this game, i would be very grateful if someone can tell me how to solve this problem.
thx a lot!
#166 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:46:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dddisgood Go to Quoted Post
i`ve tried so many ways but still cant solve this problem, anyone help me!
After updating the game yesterday, i cant open the game anymore. when i try to open FH4, the window stay at that picture, but about 20s later, the window closed.
i`ve played FH4 for some time before that, i really like this game, i would be very grateful if someone can tell me how to solve this problem.
thx a lot!

Submit a ticket explaining the activation issue. This is becoming common again and remember turn10 are not mind readers so as far as they are aware everything is fine

1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:37:07 PM(UTC)
Been having this same issue. Worked one day then the next day non stop crashes when asked to press enter. Have submitted a ticket. The game will launch if I turn the computer off from the net, reset the app and run it. If I turn the net back on it syncs and when asked to press enter it crashes. Turn off the net, launch the game and it crashes. Have tried way too many times the fixes that are mentioned to try. Hope they release this hotfix sooner rather then later.
#168 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 5:13:14 PM(UTC)
I've played it for two days since December 31st lol
 1 user liked this post.
#169 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 10:21:15 PM(UTC)
Haven't been able to play FH4 since December, same problems different day.
#170 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 6:58:26 AM(UTC)
I found a soft fix, that at least works for me. Same problem as most of you with "Forza stopped responding to Windows and was closed."

So when you launch the game, get the splash screen boot window, all I do is drag the window around for about a minute or so, and then it will finally launch into the game. I get a long black screen after the intro, but after it launches it runs just fine.

Now, you will have to do this every launch. It doesn't fix the underlying problem, but at least I found a way to get it to launch after the long list of "fixes" have done absolutely nothing for me.
#171 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2020 11:35:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scape Zero Go to Quoted Post
I found a soft fix, that at least works for me. Same problem as most of you with "Forza stopped responding to Windows and was closed."

So when you launch the game, get the splash screen boot window, all I do is drag the window around for about a minute or so, and then it will finally launch into the game. I get a long black screen after the intro, but after it launches it runs just fine.

Now, you will have to do this every launch. It doesn't fix the underlying problem, but at least I found a way to get it to launch after the long list of "fixes" have done absolutely nothing for me.

Didn't work for me sadly

#172 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 12:28:28 AM(UTC)
The same thing since 20series update, i try delete and reinstall game on 2 different drives, i try install all xbox apps and log in and out, i try reset windows store? i rty reset game data, i try delete video driver for my video card with DDU software and install new release from nvidia site, then i try uninstall it and install driver from microsoft update, i try clean startup, i try different user on my laptop, i turn on administrator and try to start game under administrator, i have all windows 10 updates, i turn off windows defender, i disable development mode, i try even tomove splash window with lambo senna with mouse all the time, but since i have 20 series update, the FH4 start only 1 time, but forza motorsport works fine!!! >:(((((( Источник
ForzaHorizon4.exe

Сводка
Stopped responding and was closed

Дата
‎15.‎03.‎2020 11:17

Состояние
Отчет отправлен

Описание
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
Неправильный путь приложения: E:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Сигнатура проблемы
Имя проблемного события: MoAppHang
Package Full Name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Application Name: praid:SunriseReleaseFinal
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Hang Signature: 07c1
Hang Type: 4194304
Версия ОС: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
Код языка: 1049
Additional Hang Signature 1: 07c119e4c87ab1d6b6b9dbf735e96c51
Additional Hang Signature 2: 5a3c
Additional Hang Signature 3: 5a3c71aaac61228e179cac70d5fddf5f
Additional Hang Signature 4: 07c1
Additional Hang Signature 5: 07c119e4c87ab1d6b6b9dbf735e96c51
Additional Hang Signature 6: 5a3c
Additional Hang Signature 7: 5a3c71aaac61228e179cac70d5fddf5f

Дополнительные сведения о проблеме
ИД контейнера: e011cb3d04ae32c406946c6f055776ca (1627044589474379466)
#173 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 2:24:08 AM(UTC)
Well I'll be buying an xbox one s tomorrow so I can dedicate host on my pc and play ARK and I'll be getting Forza with it, really disappointed that I can't f*cking play it on my PC.
 2 users liked this post.
#174 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 3:48:03 AM(UTC)
Just to note down my stuff too.

I own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate add on pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game. Thought so...

Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startup it chrashes. It shows the grey screen with the FH4 image in the middle...and then it goes back to desktop. At my second try after the download it started once and i could play a little but since then never started again.

I did not change anything else on the computer, only the download of the addons.

PC

AMD Radeon RX 570

I5-4570

8GB RAm

What i did yet:

Update all drivers

Updated Windows

Did clean boot (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-will-not-launch-past-initial/2d6161df-30e3-489e-bdda-33bccfc7094b)

Reinstalled the game (4times) Even on other drive, tried to move between drives (HDD and SSD)

Reseted Forza App

Deinstalled MSI Afterburner (Even though i never used it)

Deactivated antivir program

Cleared standby cache

Tried to launch at least 60 times

Nope...keeps crashing.

Even Viewer: Same activation problem as other people

Das Programm ForzaHorizon4.exe Version 0.0.0.0 hat die Interaktion mit Windows beendet und wurde geschlossen. Überprüfen Sie den Problemverlauf in der Systemsteuerung "Sicherheit und Wartung", um nach weiteren Informationen zum Problem zu suchen.
Prozess-ID: 4b60
Startzeit: 01d5fb87c868a514
Beendigungszeit: 4294967295
Anwendungspfad: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Bericht-ID: fe1ee40d-c573-43ce-bf65-5a4d50cd68ba
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.401.912.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Relative Anwendungs-ID des fehlerhaften Pakets: SunriseReleaseFinal
Absturztyp: Activation

This is ridicioulus...
 1 user liked this post.
#175 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 8:25:21 AM(UTC)
so far still nothing heard of forza support but that they are aware of the issue...
no hotfix yet + whole corona **** going on.. im bored af right now haha killing my time with world of tanks and missing alot of cars during season events
28 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error