28 Pages<<262728Prev
#676 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 7:13:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xLexendary Go to Quoted Post
Just to add to this real quick.
I have exactly the same issue since like feb. 2020.
Till today my game just starts, gets to the microsoft splash screen and crashes without any error msges...
This is the worst maintenance ive ever seen for a game tbh.

I have exactly the same problem. I tried to play after 2 months of inactivity (until then it worked perfectly) and now exactly that happens to me. I sent a ticket to support and they answered me today after 15 days of waiting. They asked me for copies of the dxdiag files and copies of the game's error files, but the game closed without an error message and I had to search the windows event viewer. If they can give me a solution (which I doubt) I will communicate it to see if it works for you.
#677 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 10:45:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ian Argent Go to Quoted Post
Since Thursday morning around reset time I have been unable to start Forza Horizons 4 on my PC - it goes through the opening splash screens then crashes to desktop before the opening cinematic starts playing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and there were no hardware config changes or software installs between when it was working and when it stopped working

Windows Event Viewer shows

ForzaHorizon4.exe
603fedff
KERNELBASE.dll
0e9c5eae
e06d7363
000000000002d759
40d0
01d71762de5d8b88
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.465.297.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
33680de8-fb14-47b0-911d-dcfba167a98b
Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.465.297.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
SunriseReleaseFinal

I have updated my display drivers and rebooted with no effect.

i have the same thing
#678 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 11:03:51 PM(UTC)
Hi All,

For those on xbox series x I had the same thing happen last night, working fine for months and now closes when starting up.

I only had one profile.

I did find a fix, installing, resin stalling etc didn't work.

The fix was to sign out of my profile, load up forza 4. It then loads up to a certain point and tells me I have to sign in to continue. I do sign in and hey presto, it lets me play.

Only annoying thing is there is no quick resume anymore.
#679 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 6:23:29 PM(UTC)
I get to the logo screen and it just exits, I had luck in the past with closing just about everything I had running but even that isn't working anymore.
#680 Posted : Saturday, June 19, 2021 10:22:15 AM(UTC)
Can anyone help or advise

My Horizon 4 has stopped launching for some reason

it has been launching fine and had no problems except low bandwidth stream warning at times and any help can be given on that warning and how to fix it

but yesterday i had no trouble and just turned the PC off

Today the game wont launch at all, all i get is the FH4 splash screen and and crashes before it gets to the speedometer animation and turn 10 etc etc

I have all the latest versions, of windows 10 21h1 graphics, latest fh4 etc and not. sure what to do or why

I have tried some possible solutions online etc but nothing seems to work that i have tried so far

Yes i can uninstall and reinstall if it is last resort but it will take almost 12 hours with my bad internet speed

Any thoughts or help
28 Pages<<262728Prev

Notification

Icon
Error