This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:04:16 AM(UTC)
I’ve recently redownloaded forza horizon 1 back onto my Xbox one, which I have done before. The last time I did it it brought up a screen asking me if I wanted to use my old save and I used it. This time after redownloding the game, it will not come up even after completeling the tutorial. I tried redownloading my profile in the emulator, but that didn’t work. Any solutions?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:34:50 AM(UTC)
This happened to me as well a while back. I can't get it back anymore. I had uninstalled the game a while back from the regular One and when I installed it back on Xbox One X it was gone. Try opening a ticket (not sure you can for H1) I'm not sure there is anything they can do. I don't play it so I just let it go and never followed up.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:38:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:43:10 AM(UTC)
According to Eurogamer.com, "Forza Horizon and Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse have both been added to the Xbox One's backwards compatibility library." You could try re-installing the game, as long as you save your progress to the cloud. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what else to do. The game is so old, Microsoft probably doesn't offer support for it.

Notification

Icon
Error