This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:48:05 PM(UTC)
Haven’t played in a while and unloading a few cars.
Porsche PO
Camaro PO
AM PO
Superfast.
Don’t think I have much else valuable at this point as I’ve firesaled my Capri FEs and Apollos and HW stuff in the AH.

Anyways, if you see me online hit me up for one. I’ll try and shoot it to you. Max AH value but nothing else. I won’t make arrangements to meet up and trade or sell, don’t DM me, don’t care. Come across me online and I’ll just essentially give you one. If I haven’t just randomly dumped them on the AH...
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 5, 2019 9:15:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: c4v3 1n Go to Quoted Post
Haven’t played in a while and unloading a few cars.
Porsche PO
Camaro PO
AM PO
Superfast.
Don’t think I have much else valuable at this point as I’ve firesaled my Capri FEs and Apollos and HW stuff in the AH.

Anyways, if you see me online hit me up for one. I’ll try and shoot it to you. Max AH value but nothing else. I won’t make arrangements to meet up and trade or sell, don’t DM me, don’t care. Come across me online and I’ll just essentially give you one. If I haven’t just randomly dumped them on the AH...

Ferrari Superfast still around. The Aston Martin, Chevy and Porsche went this morning for a total of around 500K.

#3 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 6:32:07 AM(UTC)
How much do do you want for the PO cars?
#4 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 5:33:28 PM(UTC)
Still got the super fast?

Notification

Icon
Error