This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:11:57 AM(UTC)
Why don't steering wheels work well on FH4? Is FH3 even fun?
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:50:06 AM(UTC)
I have Logitech G920. Can't compete with steering wheel, trial or the most of races is not posibble to win. You can just drive around Britain, for fun.

Try F1 2018, except city circuits (too much turns), it is better game for steering wheel. And also Motorsport 7 is better than FH4.

Already tried lot of settings, but controller is smarter.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:04:22 AM(UTC)
A car game that doesn't work well behind the wheel, what a missed opportunity ...
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:53:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tato 790709 Go to Quoted Post
I have Logitech G920. Can't compete with steering wheel, trial or the most of races is not posibble to win. You can just drive around Britain, for fun.

I have a Logitech G920; that's all I use. I play "Unbeatable" and win most of the time. I guess this is one of those issues where "your mileage may vary".
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:37:42 PM(UTC)
I've won and placed well in online races on a wheel at 900 degrees in FH4. Your tune has to be good.
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 3:05:53 PM(UTC)
If you haven't seen this yet, I'd suggest you give it a read. Most issues users experiences with wheels involve wheel setup and tuning, and even car tuning setup, which can have a huge impact on what you feel though the wheel.

Forza Horizon 4 Wheel Users Guide

Notification

Icon
Error