This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:52:04 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this has been a topic that has been reported/touched upon or even where to post about bugs since there is no REPORT BUGS (And technical is separate from in-game bugs.) topic built into the forum (Could be a suggestion to make it easier for us to report bugs and you to see it, if there was an actual topic on it.) anyways, for some reason I cannot use/put/attach/re-attach the centrifugal supercharger for the 300. Has anyone tried or is having issues with it? I click on it to re-attach it and the sound clicks like it's happening but the wrench icon doesn't show up and therefore doesn't attach. Hope ya guys can sort er out! Cheers!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:52:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:12:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breach19 Go to Quoted Post
I cannot use/put/attach/re-attach the centrifugal supercharger for the 300. Has anyone tried or is having issues with it? I click on it to re-attach it and the sound clicks like it's happening but the wrench icon doesn't show up and therefore doesn't attach. Hope ya guys can sort er out! Cheers!

Is this a new car or one you bought on auction?

There's a looooong time bug with cars bought at auction, depending how it was tuned - hard to believe it's still with us Forza generations later, but I believe it still is. If it is due to the broken auction car bug - you used to be able to fix it with a tune. Get a new car, put a supercharger on it, save the tune, apply that to your auction acquired car... should be Ok.

If it's not a car you bought at auction... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Notification

Icon
Error