This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 8:10:26 PM(UTC)
Selling Ferrari 599XX Evolution as it doesnt really interest me as much despite having driven it as much as it does to some people hence selling it for who ever wants to add the fastest car in game to their collection.

The price is 50 million CR which is how much I Had Bought it for from Punisher666911 you can confirm with him before some off you all start commenting where i got The figure and calling me money hungry lol😂😂 ( you know who you people are!!!)

GT: EndemicLeaf9406
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:42:49 PM(UTC)
Hmm, I might check it out!

Originally Posted by: EndemicLeaf9406 Go to Quoted Post

The price is 50 million CR which is how much I Had Bought it for from Punisher666911 you can confirm with him before some off you all start commenting where i got The figure and calling me money hungry lol😂😂 ( you know who you people are!!)

GT: EndemicLeaf9406

The Honda's price was quite excessive, the Ferrari however, I know it is priced like that because is the most rarest and overpowered car in the game when compared to some cars. You ain't money hungry because it's an actually valuable vehicle, I never said he made up that price tag

Notification

Icon
Error