This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:08:00 AM(UTC)
I learnd that I should open a ticket if I have a problem.
Worked for the first tickets though.
I now have 2 tickets open for 1 month, assigned to the same person.
Should I open a ticket for that problem?

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:18:04 PM(UTC)
Nitro Glitter on Official Forza Discord:

"Bans, lost saves, store issues are all caught up. Everything else has a backlog due to volume and we answer each ticket form in the order they were received.
Filling out the proper form and not bumping helps keep them in order and answered by our agents. All of our support agents are responsible for different groupings.. i.e. one agent handles all crashes. Another does all bug reports... etc...
But we are not normal customer support. We track the reports, reproduce issues, meet with dev teams, and support the community on issues being reported."

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:57:13 PM(UTC)
Boy, that sure is correct saying they are not normal customer support. If there is one thing this company needs to improve on, it is customer support. This is some of the worst customer support I have ever come across. I am sure all other customer support for software companies have to do the same things. Some are just better at it.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:45:41 AM(UTC)
Who is custumer support then?
I have this 80% problem...

Edited by user Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:55:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error