This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 6:01:28 PM(UTC)
I'm using a dualshock 4 to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc, and overall it works just fine, connected it through Bluetooth and it instantly worked. My problem is that even when I push the R2/RT all the way down, it doesn't go as fast as the keyboard. And just to be sure, I accelerated on a straight path with the controller, and when I pressed W the car would just go considerably faster. Is this something related to dead zone or something? Help me, pls! Thanks in advance.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 7:59:05 AM(UTC)
You don't have any trigger stops, do you? Those may be useful for games where you want to hit the button more quickly, but this game likes the analog so those prevent you from fully throttling it.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 1:55:42 PM(UTC)
ure using a controller that is not supposed to be used in windows 10 since its not from microsoft, that can give some problems, I recommend u to try InputMapper, it makes your pc think your using an xbox controller when your actually not, it helped me solve some similar problems with a non-original xbox 360 controller
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:09:54 PM(UTC)
I'm getting the same issue with a corded Xbox controller on my PC, my controller is only 2 mths old
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:42:52 AM(UTC)
Hello,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error