This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<789Prev
#201 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2014 7:01:27 AM(UTC)
I have the issue where the achievement has NOT unlocked yet i have all of the cars. I wonder though if one of the reasons is that for two of the cars I used credits to immediately restore/unlock them?
#202 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 5:36:04 PM(UTC)
Level 31 and still haven't gotten any barn finds, will they be announced online or during solo?
#203 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:11:30 PM(UTC)
I have found the Ferrari 250 but its not opening like I am parked outside the door can see the car inside but nothings happening. The barn find has activated its told me where to go so I am supposed to be able to find it. Whats going on?
#204 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2015 1:16:11 AM(UTC)
Storage Hunter glitched for me. I found all ten cars and the achievement still only says 30%. Very annoyed if I have to start playing all over again.
#205 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:04:19 AM(UTC)
Well wouldn't ya know. Just logged on again and it popped! Unbelievable...
#206 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:28:29 AM(UTC)
Back in December of 2014, we purchased the Barn Finds Map through Forza Horizon 2 but have never had access to it.
We also don't have the gray circles showing the general area of the barn finds (we've seen other players who do have these present on their game).
We've tried just showing the barn finds through the map filtering but nothing shows up.
I know that we were charged for the map purchase as it was on the Credit Card statement.
Any ideas?

#207 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 8:05:33 AM(UTC)
Just wondering, does it show that it is actually installed or just downloaded? You may have to manually install it if it isn't. Just a thought. Good luck.
#208 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 9:00:45 AM(UTC)
Here's what I can say.
In the marketplace, where you can buy the treasure map, the map is shown as "purchased" already but I don't have anyway to install or verify that it has properly installed.
Any suggestions?
#209 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 10:51:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrazRacer Go to Quoted Post
Here's what I can say.
In the marketplace, where you can buy the treasure map, the map is shown as "purchased" already but I don't have anyway to install or verify that it has properly installed.
Any suggestions?

Go to the Xbox Store and verify.

On the dashboard highlight Forza Horizon 2.
In the menu select "View in Game Hub"
Once the game hub opens select the option to "View in Store"

Once you have the store open scroll over to "Add-Ons" and select the 3 dots to view more.
Scroll along until you find the treasure map and select it.

If it is installed it will show "INSTALLED" in the top right. If it shows "INSTALL" it's purchased but not downloaded.

Also, there are only 10 barn finds on the mainland and 1 on storm island. If you have already found them all then the barn find map won't have anything to show.
#210 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 1:04:31 PM(UTC)
Here's an update:

I checked the status of the barn finds map in the store and it shows as "installed."

However, we still have no barn finds icons showing up. If we filter the map to ONLY show the barn finds, there are no icons visible.

Also, we've never found any of the barn finds on the mainland. We know this because a friend had shown us where a few should be.
If we approach one of these barns, the doors are not cracked open and we're not given the option of opening them.
#211 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 1:17:06 PM(UTC)
It may be that you need to actually play more of the game (single player mode) to unlock the items. If you "we" you're saying have approached the location and the doors are closed, then you haven't done enough in single player to trigger the unlock. You can have a map with all the locations shown (check for other threads on the subject), but it won't matter because you haven't earned unlocking them yet.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#212 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 2:08:15 PM(UTC)
Nonetheless, if the barn finds map was purchased and installed, shouldn't it immediately show the locations of all of barn finds??
#213 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 2:13:55 PM(UTC)
Per the Xbox Store link description, "as they become unlocked." That last bit of description isn't in the game Marketplace menu.

Edited by user Saturday, July 11, 2015 2:32:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#214 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:57:30 PM(UTC)
No, buying the map doesn't unlock the doors, only game play does. It is like speed traps, zones, etc., you must play the whole game in regular fashion and they will unlock as you do. You'll see speed zones/traps perhaps in one of the challenges, but that doesn't unlock it - only getting there in regular driving does.

Nonetheless, if the barn finds map was purchased and installed, shouldn't it immediately show the locations of all of barn finds??

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#215 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:11:04 PM(UTC)

So as you play the game and unlock the barn find you will not see a gray circle on the map, you should simply see a waypoint marking its exact location.
#216 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:51:12 PM(UTC)
Can anybody help me and tell me how to get them unlocked
#217 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 1:34:54 AM(UTC)
Play the game - no one knows the exact things that unlock them but playing the game will do the trick.
#218 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 4:25:29 PM(UTC)
My guess is miles driven and time played are the main factors that go into when barn finds are unlocked. I unlocked the tenth final barn find at around 1,900 miles and around 14 hours played total. Get your miles up and play more and they should unlock soon after.
#219 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:01:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BomberVette Go to Quoted Post
My guess is miles driven and time played are the main factors that go into when barn finds are unlocked. I unlocked the tenth final barn find at around 1,900 miles and around 14 hours played total. Get your miles up and play more and they should unlock soon after.

Not the only factors unfortunately.
#220 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:33:28 AM(UTC)
here you go, the internet knows exactly where they are lol

http://www.gamesradar.co...-locations-guide/?page=2

Edited by user Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:35:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#221 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:53:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BomberVette Go to Quoted Post

Not the only factors unfortunately.

What would really be the kicker is if there was no set formula. Like the algorithm is different for each player.
#222 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:17:06 AM(UTC)
I have been playing forza horizon 2 and have had no indaction off barn finds and how you start finding them can anyone help or let me know how you can find them i have srove to some of the locations and nothing has happened
#223 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:46:12 AM(UTC)
It tells you when a new one is available. Kind of random when, than use the link I posted to find them. They will not appear until the game says there is a new one for u to find.
#224 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 3:24:24 PM(UTC)
What level do you normally start hearing about the barn finds from the dj? And ia there a way to playnack what he said since i didnt know about until i came up on it by accident?
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error