This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:35:13 AM(UTC)
10 as far as I know. There are glitches which have allowed people to get more than one of the same car though.
#152 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:59:36 AM(UTC)
10, with each one literally being told to you exactly where it is after some free roaming and game time.
#153 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:48:08 AM(UTC)
Found it Thanks again. :)
#154 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:52:41 PM(UTC)
I am a bit sad that I have found all 10 barn finds. :( Need more!
#155 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:55:46 PM(UTC)
I had them all by level50, I sit and chill when its dark mostly so I don't go cross eyed, one of them I found immediately by just pulling off the road and driving up a hill and boom,,,found it in less than 30 sec's
#156 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:00:14 PM(UTC)
Hey everyone. I noticed today that you can get multiple copies of all of your barn finds in your garage. However is there any way of removing them? Or am I stuck with three 288 GTO's forever?

Thanks.
#157 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:50:15 AM(UTC)
I am finding it very hard on how the easiest way to find the Barns,i had followed the directions but seem to be going round and round getting nowhere. I was watching all the other cars running around like headless chickens trying to find them as well. But when I was about to give up i did get the barn in the end,as it was in a different place.So now i just go around the whole area just outside the circle until i find the right place.
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:56:25 AM(UTC)
Get up on high ground and look for structures. Also look for the unmarked dirt roads that traverse the countryside. Most of the barn finds are on or right off of those little unmarked roads.
#159 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:50:43 AM(UTC)
Also, look in the white circle for an area full of trees. The barns are almost always in a small copse.
#160 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:53:31 AM(UTC)
Can you start finding them right away? I swear I found one of the barns but it's a no go... do I have to be in free roam?
 1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:29:11 PM(UTC)
So there is apparently an option to instantly repair a barn find once you discover it. Some message popped up but I didn't read it. Anybody else find this?
#162 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:02:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lowk3y Go to Quoted Post
Can you start finding them right away? I swear I found one of the barns but it's a no go... do I have to be in free roam?

You have to wait for the announcement from the guy running the show - it will then show and option to hit X to show the area on the map (it is a big white circle).
Originally Posted by: x E JHA x 94 Go to Quoted Post
So there is apparently an option to instantly repair a barn find once you discover it. Some message popped up but I didn't read it. Anybody else find this?

There is - costs CR. Go to the barn finds section in my cars and select the car and you can elect to speed up the restoration for a fee in CR.
#163 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:31:43 AM(UTC)
There is no way to delete them out of our garage? A couple of them are awful to drive and I have no use for them. We are just forced to keep them I guess? Makes sense.
User is suspended until 7/5/2042 11:21:58 AM(UTC)
#164 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:36:57 AM(UTC)
You may have no use for them now, but many of them can be used in specific championships and are good alternatives to shelling out a million dollars or more on a classic vehicle that fits the same criteria.
#165 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:38:18 AM(UTC)
Why not just not drive them?
I've always been a VIP, guess I always will be.
#166 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:41:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ArticularAlloy Go to Quoted Post
There is no way to delete them out of our garage? A couple of them are awful to drive and I have no use for them. We are just forced to keep them I guess? Makes sense.

Let me know which one is awful....I will make you a tune and then see what you think.

You might be suprised
#167 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 12:19:16 PM(UTC)
Hey people. So I just realized something bad. Recently, I unlockdd the Jaguar barn find and went to pick it up. My most recent is the Ferrari GTO. I looked on Google and I figured out that the ford Capri find unlocks at 37. I am level 47 now. Can someone please help?
#168 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:11:40 PM(UTC)
Barn Find discovery isn't directly linked to level. I was 48 before getting the rumor. Just keep playing through championships and they'll come up in time.
 1 user liked this post.
#169 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:57:52 PM(UTC)
IMO disappointed that there was only 10 barn finds and all of them were spoiled with the car reveals and the silhouettes on the Barn Find screen. Took the surprise and discovery feeling out of that section of the game completely. I mean, look at the Willy's Jeep silhouette. What are you supposed to mix that up with when guessing what it is? Those little motorized scooters people drive around Wal-mart on with the cage in the front for groceries?!

Edited by user Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:58:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#170 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 6:12:28 PM(UTC)
Any clear pattern to when the last Barn Find unlocks? I've already beaten the finale and a couple extra championships, but still stuck at 9.
#171 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 6:18:57 PM(UTC)
I don't think anyone knows (publicly) exactly what will unlock it but just keep playing and try different modes eg do some co-op bucket lists if you haven't. Do some online road trips etc.
I blame the ants.
#172 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 6:24:43 PM(UTC)
Haha it literally just triggered as I was putting around.
#173 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 10:45:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VeeDubleYou Go to Quoted Post
Haha it literally just triggered as I was putting around.

Happened to me on FH took ages then when i was messing around one day bang there it was
#174 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:13:02 AM(UTC)
Well I just blew 1 million by accident by clicking on a barn find too quickly :(
#175 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:49:48 AM(UTC)
Found all 10 Barn and the achievement " Storage Hunter " has not popped. is it a glitch anyone else facing the issue ?
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error