This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 9:20:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=TNTNRX;1126987]

So how do explain spy shots of prototype vehicles driving on the road? Just with the corvette there were years worth of prototypes driving on the roads completely legal. I don’t think you understand the regulations behind making a car road legal.

Here, https://www.koenigsegg.com/car/agera-rs/#engine

And I don’t know what I’m talking about, do some research.

The Ford GT and whatever else car you name off isn’t out of the factory like that. Whether by a skunkworks team or otherwise. It’s by private tuners. Those wouldn’t count towards official times unless it’s specific. Come on, I know you can make the distinction.

It’s not a fraud, the Bugatti hit 300mph before the Koenigsegg, simple as that. Sorry Koenigsegg wasn’t the first one to do it. You still seem upset. Or a fanboy. Probably both.

I don't have to research and explain anything to you, your knowledge is weak, i'm sure i know about cars better than you

You just a moron trying to proove a record it doesn't exists

still a fraud, not homologated by a prototype, isn't a production car, and you can't proove this chiron is road legal, deal with what

I'm done with you, think whatever you want, still a fraud!
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 9:36:06 AM(UTC)
https://gtspirit.com/201...0-30-units-3-9-million/

It’ll most likely be coming to forza too at some point (next project, or horizon after this).
#28 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 11:37:03 AM(UTC)
Bugatti revealed the Bugatti Chiron SS 300+ today. Which, since it’s in production makes it a production car capable of 300+mph. Only difference is ride height, lack of roll cage, and a passenger seat. There will be a speed limiter but nothing is known about what the speed limit is set at or if there will be special key to unlock the full power.

30 will be built which puts it past the 25 required to be considered “production”. Rumors are going that Bugatti might give buyers sessions at Ehra Lessien to reach the 300mph but nothing concrete yet.

Just thought I’d share this information with you TNTNRX. Now it’ll have all the credentials the Agera and it’s RS spec have, with the exception that the Bugatti has reached 300mph.
#29 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 1:52:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bugattiman99 Go to Quoted Post
Now that the car has hit 304.77mp/h will it finally be buffed or will it remain the same underpowered, worse version of the Veyron forever? Currently the car barely does 270 even with upgrades, since the car used to hit 304mph was a slightly modified version with 100 extra horsepower, different exhaust design and a modified rear wing, it wouldn't be outlandish to suggest the in game version should be buffed to reflect this right?

Forza Horizon 4 Car Wishlists Thread

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error