This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
13 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 6:18:46 AM(UTC)
Just posted a 2:16.537 in the Ford GT but it didn’t save to the leaderboard!!
GUTTED! 😩🤬😤

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#127 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 7:44:56 AM(UTC)
The leaderboard seems down at my time of posting(according to some players I know of), so better avoid doing rivals for the time being.
i5-6600K@4.78GHz
GTX 1080@2100MHz core/10786MHz
2X8GB Hyper X DDR4@2545MHz 15-16-16-30-401-1T
Mobo: Z170-D3H(F4 BIOS,F5 BadOC)

#128 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 9:36:34 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I guess I learned the hard way, lol - just my luck eh? 😏

Did manage to get 2:16.937 on the board… and still using Wan Ge’s tune… I managed to save the last bit of my ‘best’ run on my Xbox feed, I’m hoping to beat it as I was a bit squirrelly coming out of the left hander onto the short straight near the end. If I don’t Moss, would it count towards the final standings? No probs if not, tbh I’d much rather have the time up on the LB.

FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 10:01:40 AM(UTC)
Never mind……

New PB: 2:16.270 Ford GT tuned by Wan Ge 1

😁

FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 2:36:48 PM(UTC)
Down to 2.14.368 in the Ford GT. That gets me back up to nearly two seconds ahead of Midnyte and hopefully enough to hold off his late charge for the Tier 2 crown. Actually think I could possibly eek out a few more tenths as I made a small error right at the end, which now looking at the leaderboard is tempting as there are four cars within 2 tenths ahead of me! However, I’ll struggle to do too many runs tomorrow and I’ve had enough for tonight, so think that’s me done for the event. Can’t complain too much at WR23, even if Platinum and Muecke make me look pedestrian!
#131 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 1:37:18 AM(UTC)
Great battle at the top, some amazing times. I've only managed one dirty run any quicker than my current best, so that's probably going to be it for me; might have one more try tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if I mentioned it previously but I'm using Grandma Driving's EB110 tune. The drag tunes are too much of a handful for me!
15/15 = 93%
#132 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:58:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smoke5495 Go to Quoted Post
Great battle at the top, some amazing times. I've only managed one dirty run any quicker than my current best, so that's probably going to be it for me; might have one more try tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if I mentioned it previously but I'm using Grandma Driving's EB110 tune. The drag tunes are too much of a handful for me!

JunetXXC has also shared rally tyre EB110 which probably offeres the extra grunt needed on this track in comparison to Grandma's race-tyre build.

I tried building EB110 over last few months yet still couldn't overtake Junet's tune :P

Edited by user Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:59:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i5-6600K@4.78GHz
GTX 1080@2100MHz core/10786MHz
2X8GB Hyper X DDR4@2545MHz 15-16-16-30-401-1T
Mobo: Z170-D3H(F4 BIOS,F5 BadOC)

#133 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:34:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TDU1PlatinumMod Go to Quoted Post

JunetXXC has also shared rally tyre EB110 which probably offeres the extra grunt needed on this track in comparison to Grandma's race-tyre build.

I tried building EB110 over last few months yet still couldn't overtake Junet's tune :P

Thanks, I'll try to give it a go though I can already see how it'll likely end up! :D
15/15 = 93%
#134 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:40:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Down to 2.14.368 in the Ford GT. That gets me back up to nearly two seconds ahead of Midnyte and hopefully enough to hold off his late charge for the Tier 2 crown.

Nice darts! 👏🏾👏🏾
I think you’re pretty safe mate, you’ve been streets ahead of me right from the off. I ran fifty inch’s Ford GT tune too, required a different style of driving which I couldn’t quite master but I wasn’t too far off my PB.

Only had a short time to run some laps this afternoon but thought I’d better give the EB110 a go as most people seem to have. I tried Junet’s tune and again for me it’s another one that’s taken a bit of time getting my head around. Typically, I’ve just started to get close to my ghost & it’s time to switch off 😏

Still, I was down to a 2:17.0xx so maybe if I get time tomorrow I might be able to pip my best…

FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:52:54 AM(UTC)
I've had a last minute go this week with the Ford GT tuned by Wan Ge - dropped my time to 2:20.157. I'll see if I can squeeze in a try with the EB110 tomorrow before the event closes.
 1 user liked this post.
#136 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 12:22:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post

Changed some gearing, passed ya up again sir! V2 is shared.

Nice one Zepp. I'll concede this round to you as I can't seem to keep it clean and quick tonight. See you in the next one 👍
#137 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:01:37 AM(UTC)

I gave it a try last night (assuming the WIP tune under a slightly different GT is the one) and seemed like it could give that extra bit, but couldn't get into a rhythm with the little time I had. So I'm done, unless I manage to squeeze a few minutes in tonight before it closes, but that's highly unlikely. Good luck everyone!
15/15 = 93%
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:28:36 AM(UTC)
2:16.637, still in the Ford GT, but using Wan Ge 1's tune this time 👍👍
 3 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:04:42 PM(UTC)
Wow, that track was so difficult, yet made to look easy by iMuecke and TDU1PlatinumMod, who ran the RWD Lamborghini Countach with insane power and Drag tyres!

A variety of cars were run by those unable to cope with the drag tyre setups, with the 2005 Ford GT, the Bugatti EB110, and the Lotus Esprit proving the most popular. iMuecke claimed top spot, closely followed by TDU1PlatinumMod, with Jezza14 not too far behind in 3rd place.

Great driving everyone!

Here is a snapshot of the final standings:

Congratulations to our winners:

Tier 1 Winner: iMuecke wins a paint for his Lamborghini Countach .

Tier 2 Winner: Jezza14 wins a paint for his 2005 Ford GT.

Tier 3 Winner: Smoke5495 wins a paint for his 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport.

Tier 4 Winner: F4R Vanquish wins a paint for his Lamborghini Countach .

Tuner's Prize:
TDU1PlatinumMod wins a paint for her Lamborghini Countach setup.

To claim your paint, message HLR Moss to arrange it's sharing whilst you are waiting in the car to download. We don't want anyone else to grab it. They are each personalised for the winner and hopefully will provide you with a memory of the event.

For our next event we are switching to a challenging Cross Country event. We hope you enjoy it!

Horizon 4 - Series 3, Event 3
S1 Class (900 Max PI)
City Outskirts Cross Country
Restricted to any vehicle in the Extreme Offroad Division
Event will close at 9:00pm (UK time) on Wednesday, 16th October.

Everyone welcome, but first timers compete in Tier 1 for their first event.
Simply post your times in this thread. But:
* Let us know if you use a PC.
* Let us know if you use a wheel.
* Let us know if you share a setup that others could try, or use a setup created by another driver
A Prize Livery for the fastest time in each Tier, and a Prize Livery for the Tuner whose setup places highest when run by another driver.

The Leaderboard can be found here: HLC Leaderboard

The Extreme Offroad Vehicles
2554 AMG Warthog CST
2012 Bowler EXR S
2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid
2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck
2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner Deberti Design Truck (50% Reward next Winter)
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design
2016 Jeep Trailcat
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
2013 Mini X-Raid All4 Racing Countryman
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept FE
723 Quartz Regalia Type-D
2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
2018 Top Gear Track-Tor
1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37

2,963 drivers have attempted this track, with only 245 clean runs. Can it really be so difficult?

3 users liked this post.
#140 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:07:54 PM(UTC)
Here are the Tiers for Event 3. Good Luck everyone!

PRKid

Edited by user Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:22:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:19:11 PM(UTC)
congrats to all the winners - nice one.

off-road country - if your gonna be a bear - be a grizzly! grrrrrrrr.
#142 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:47:44 PM(UTC)
Cheers for the event and the paint design guys! Great fun. Off to run some x country times now!
 1 user liked this post.
#143 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 2:39:29 PM(UTC)
Only tried the Nissan Titan FE so far. After having several attempts where I rolled it over - damn thing is incredibly unstable - I managed a few clean runs. Up to WR24 of 3,037 drivers now.

Sadly, that’s not enough to take the early lead as Haulmarc has put in a sparkling 1.46.0. Kudos!
#144 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 3:31:20 PM(UTC)
Went quicker in the Trailcat. Pretty sure I was on for a top 10 time until making a bit of a mess of the ending. Felt like I lost a second or so going on a little detour after the football net.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 3:40:06 PM(UTC)
Only tried the Nissan Titan FE so far. After having several attempts where I rolled it over - damn thing is incredibly unstable - I managed a few clean runs. Up to WR24 of 3,037 drivers now.

Sadly, that’s not enough to take the early lead as Haulmarc has put in a sparkling 1.46.0. Kudos!

thx bud!

not a bad ride the #37 rj anderson. luckily on my second run too.

i agree on the trailcat. in testing it was quicker but a bit unpredictable with the short wheelbase. saving it for later ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:07:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: haulmarc Go to Quoted Post

thx bud!

not a bad ride the #37 rj anderson. luckily on my second run too.

i agree on the trailcat. in testing it was quicker but a bit unpredictable with the short wheelbase. saving it for later ;)

I had a setup already on my Rally Fighter. It took me a while to get used to it,and I'll stick with it until I'm happy with my run.

Not a lot between all 3 of us right now.
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:51:06 PM(UTC)
Nice one guys & girls, really enjoyed that event 👍🏾

Happy to place 2nd in Tier 2, not sure if that’ll happen too often LoL. Cross Country isn’t my forte so I’ll be relying even more on the tunes you all share.

Will add FastBud and razzitGT later…

FH4 / FH3
 2 users liked this post.
#148 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:10:37 PM(UTC)
1:42.803 in the trailcat, tune shared. A lot of luck over the jumps, and trying not to catch the stone walls on those narrow sections is a tad stressful 😅

Going to try the DD Wrangler next, has that bit of extra weight and length to soak up the smaller bumps that tend to upset the Trailcat, but the Trailcat has plenty left in it just looking at the LB. Can't wait to get my hands on that DD F-150 though.
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:25:04 AM(UTC)
1:45.706 with the Jeep Trailcat with xxJ0n4Th0Nxx tune 👍

Thanks to all that tried my Ford GT tune, you certainly drove it alot faster than I could lol
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#150 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:55:38 AM(UTC)
Excellent time Jonathon! I had one go earlier using your tune and it felt a lot more stable than the one I was using on the Trailcat last night, so think I could improve using it. Not sure I’ll be able to close up over 2 seconds though!

Also tried DJS’s tune for the Rally Fighter. Felt hellishly quick but I couldn’t get a clean run in it at all. Also has a habit of taking off in an entirely random direction over the first jump. If someone can master it, there’s a quick time in there but it will need to be a better driver than me!
13 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error