This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
13 Pages<<111213Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#301 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:27:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jezza98 Go to Quoted Post
Cheers for running the events guys. Enjoyed all of them - although agree this one would definitely be so much better with fixed traffic. Great work πŸ‘.

Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Fair do’s Moss, appreciated you guys running this πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

+1

Thanks for organising the events. Bit sad to see it end so soon, but it is what it is. If you ever get them going on H4 again I'll be there.

Thanks to everyone who put times down this season, was good racing with you all.

2 users liked this post.
#302 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 4:09:39 PM(UTC)
It is with regret that we have decided not to run any more H4 events for a while.

The main reasons for this are:
- that the fortnightly format is in our opinion too long leading to a loss of momentum;
- that H4 rivals do not provide a level playing field;
- that our H4 driver numbers are shrinking;
- that our FM7 events are proving far more popular;
- that it would be impractical to attempt to run weekly events on both games simultaneously.

We may give it another try next year but for the time being we will revert to running weekly events on FM7. Everyone is welcome to join us there. Thanks to everyone that supported us.

thx Moss & crew for running the event!

agreed. the longer events made the difference more obvious. also, in the offroad event, it was silly seeing a similar build jeep trailcat launch so hard with little chance to catch it. unfair indeed.

unfortunate that there's such a discrepancy. maybe we could add PC tier along with tiers1-4??? maybe some circuits too mitigate the difference a bit? dunno. just some thoughts if there's still interest
 2 users liked this post.
#303 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:24:00 PM(UTC)
Thanks Moss and PRKid for all the comps hosted so far πŸ‘πŸ»

Agree with the PC tier idea. Also, from what I remember the long races always attracted fewer drivers, especially with the added joys of random traffic lol. Anyway, like many others I’ll certainly be here if you restart them... I’ve lost interest in FM7 but might try to get back into it for the comps. Thanks guys!
15/15 = 93%
 1 user liked this post.
#304 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 12:23:41 PM(UTC)
Sorry that this has ended, thanks to Moss and Kid for the events, i'll be back if you start again πŸ‘
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#305 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 1:29:09 PM(UTC)
Huge shout out to Moss and PRKid and the rest of the HLR folks, along with all you guys that are way faster than me! It's sad to see this end as this was what I'd been waiting for since this half finished, missed opportunity of a game came out. I especially give you props Moss for keeping up with both HLCs while down and out with the flu, brother!

I understand where you're coming from with all the frustrations. I agree with yours and I have my own beefs, mostly about drag racing lol. Which incidentally is one of my big beefs with motorsport. That whole exp drag that was started, had potential but NEVER updated or acknowledged in their OWN feedback thread here. Just don't get it.

So... I'm down to TRY to keep up with all you guys on fast drivers on some motorsport. And aimlessly build random cars and paint on FH4, lol.

Edited by user Thursday, November 14, 2019 1:31:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
13 Pages<<111213Prev

Notification

Icon
Error