This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 2:30:50 PM(UTC)
Dailies only count for 1% each. At 6/7 done nothing changes. This is most probably the weekly challenge being broken, due to the FPS bug (I have a 120Hz panel) so you complete the challenge but actually you don't, according to the game engine.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 3, 2019 2:31:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 5:04:20 PM(UTC)
calm down, it's not bugged

restart your system completely and you'll be fine

here's my status, 92% even with forzathon and playground games not completed

Edited by user Tuesday, September 3, 2019 5:05:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 10:52:10 PM(UTC)
Nope, it is broken. The game engine goes bums up with high refresh rate monitors.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 4, 2019 12:24:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 5:54:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BriskArtist7600 Go to Quoted Post
Nope, it is broken. The game engine goes bums up with high refresh rate monitors.

Which has nothing to do with this thread.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:43:29 AM(UTC)
[img=https://ibb.co/THDx4FH]66% finshed[/img]
Just finished the summer season and its showing 66% finished what a con
sorry no picture its on a word doc

Edited by user Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:09:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:51:34 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same bug for this season as well. Aiming for 80% because I don't usually play the online challenge but my progress has been stuck at 67% for a few days. Just completed all the races and daily tasks but progress still stuck. Pretty frustrating. Will post a screenshot tmr since I've already turned off the game.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:57:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

Arguably it is bugged if you have to restart your system to have something update which should update automatically. Has anyone who has this issue tried a full restart and can confirm if this does fix it?

#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:22:57 AM(UTC)
Can now surely confirm it is BROKEN in the current state, as I thought Weekly Challenge is completed but because the game engine is currently broken with high speed monitors, it doesn't count it. Look at right of the screen (right click - open in new tab).

How hard can it be to beta test anything that goes live?

Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

How ironic can one be? Actually your post contributes even less to this thread.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:24:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 11:56:09 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue got to 85% then stuck, the weekly says complete on the left but on the right it says 0 / 1. Some kind of bug. Submitted a ticket and I it won't be fixed before the season flips.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 12:20:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

Arguably it is bugged if you have to restart your system to have something update which should update automatically. Has anyone who has this issue tried a full restart and can confirm if this does fix it?

i didn't have to restart, it was a suggestion

because sometimes here ranked games are completely unavailable to play

probably all issues with festival are related to connection/server problems, status update, whatever, not just a specific bug

and i have 93% completion anyways, like always, so still working

#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:40:37 PM(UTC)
Well Im on 85% with all daily missions done and all in gold included the rankeds and rivals. The important is unlocked but that doesnt take importance to the fact that is bugged and the restart console thing doesnt work for pc players.

The none notification to update the game its an issue, maybe that was what did leave broken the playlist because as I saw on the post I was not the only one doing the porsche 959 challenge 2 times because the second one, caused by not updating the game, was aviable to do.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:43:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

You don’t even have to restart the system, just quitting the game and starting it up again updates the percentage.

Halo 5 has this “issue”.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:49:44 PM(UTC)
No it does not. I've tried on 2 different PC's, even reinstalled the game and just drove arond in the noble for aboult half an hour - still stuck on 85%.
Forza support is worthless, first response was quick but after I responded that the suggested fixes didn't work, I didn't hear anything back anymore.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:50:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 10:59:07 PM(UTC)
Hi there,

I also got the same issues...

This and last season I didn't reached the 80% limit to get the cars. And only thing missed is playground games, which only had 5%...

Like ever other posters I had nearly everything gold and should have minimum 93%, now I try to finish also the playground to get at least over 80%...

What else can i/we do? Game is up to date and I always play everything except the playground, because of nearly no chance to win with bad team.
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:58:30 AM(UTC)
Hi can some one help i an using a PC with windows 10
I have done all of the challenges and my summer season its stuck on 67 % complete so no Porsche Carrera for me . The season change in 45 minutes but it mite
help some one next time i feel cheated [img=http://ibb.co/THDx4FH]Fonza 4 help[/img]

Edited by user Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:19:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 6:15:33 AM(UTC)
[img]null[/img]
Originally Posted by: gilaklek Go to Quoted Post
I'm having the same bug for this season as well. Aiming for 80% because I don't usually play the online challenge but my progress has been stuck at 67% for a few days. Just completed all the races and daily tasks but progress still stuck. Pretty frustrating. Will post a screenshot tmr since I've already turned off the game.

Here's my screenshot. still 67%

Edited by user Thursday, September 5, 2019 7:08:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 6:21:54 AM(UTC)
The team is currently investigating this issue so thank you everyone for your information
RetroKrystal | Community Liaison for Playground Games | @_RetroKrystal | Mixer: RetroKrystal
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:40:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
The team is currently investigating this issue so thank you everyone for your information

Can we expect a fix / compensation for the lost percentage? The support gave me 300 Forzathon Points but this is not really what I'm after, I just wanted to be able to complete the series in 100%.
#44 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:33:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

Can we expect a fix / compensation for the lost percentage? The support gave me 300 Forzathon Points but this is not really what I'm after, I just wanted to be able to complete the series in 100%.

If its fixed before the end of the series you will get your 100%
Not that there is any reward for 100%
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:29:34 AM(UTC)
How will we know if it's been fixed? I last played few hours earlier but my progress from the previous season still shows 67%
#46 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:23:20 AM(UTC)
The same has happened to me again on the autumn challenge 76% one more car missed the season ends in an hour
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error