This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
Rank: Driver's License
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:26:27 AM(UTC)
Hi, I'm rather confused right now. I did all events/trails in the weekly forzathon and I just managed to complete 80% to get the Porsche Cerrera GT. (I did everything with the Noble, all daily challenges up to now, all championships, all multiplayer stuff, rivals and pr stunts) Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:05:02 AM(UTC)
Did you also do the online adventure and the clean lap trials? If you did these, you only have the daily challenges left to complete leading up to the next Forzathon season. I've got everything done except Playground and Hype Tour. Should be able to have those taken care of before this weekend is out.
Rank: Racing Legend
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:27:44 AM(UTC)
Yep as above
Sounds like you have done the qualifying for ranked adventure yet..worth 15% to each week
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:01:00 AM(UTC)
As every time someone makes a claim like this, post a screenshot.
Rank: Driver's License
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:23:47 AM(UTC)
Yes - I did everything you can complete up to now. Only the daily challenges left. Do they count for 20%? I don't think so...
Rank: Driver's License
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 5:07:59 AM(UTC)
Same here.
Had this problem last season also.
Both Tickets are still open.
Rank: Racing Legend
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:47:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zzorrkk Go to Quoted Post
Yes - I did everything you can complete up to now. Only the daily challenges left. Do they count for 20%? I don't think so...


as always
how about posting a screen shot
dailies are 1% each

if something isn't gold it hasn't been completed
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 6:53:13 AM(UTC)
Hello guys, I was a little annoyed with the PG and porsche cup yesterday because of the behavior of the ppl. frist the cup was insane, not only the teammates didnt help at all but the AI on unbeatable is absurd, ramming on purpose always and break-cheking on the very start of the race. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

https://gyazo.com/9e9f3f...fbda46d4ecb0826a5e20fcf
https://gyazo.com/198f05...51315a88679ac0fb4af5a51

Did I miss something¿? I know T10 did lowered the % to 80%, but its ranked enough to get there¿? or its bugged af¿? Because I dont know if rankeds worth 16% to get to 80% plus the daily missions wich I have... 3 more to do, and probably will be like 1% or so.

If this is not bugged how ppl did the 100% before the change¿? Because daily missions and rankeds are my last things to do and Im not even at 80%.

Thank you.

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2019 5:31:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 2:30:12 PM(UTC)
Something is VERY wrong with the completion percentages in the new series. I've done everything, including online qualifications, done 4/7 daily challenges and I'm at 81%.

PG/T10 PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP....
Rank: Racing Legend
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 2:45:21 PM(UTC)
Someone has posted about this in the SUPPORT section as well ..he is on 2%
Looks like the percentages for the weekly forzathon event is missing for some people

Have you tried all the basics like fully restarting your console..not just off and on again

I play on both PC and Xbox and dont have this issue
But i properly restart my console if i have any issues like this
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:59:15 PM(UTC)
Are all of your 11 Festival Playlist Summer Season cards GOLDEN?

With only three daily challenges remaining, you should be at 97%.

How many of the Festival Playlist actually show "COMPLETE!" status?

You may not have acquired the proper finishing positions to be the Winner of each event.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Rank: Driver's Permit
#12 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 2:59:18 AM(UTC)
I have this same issue and I wonder if it relates to the application update problem people have had.

I play primarily on PC and when I logged in Thursday evening the game still showed the Porsche 959 Weekly Forzathon, daily tasks, the new rivals event and online adventure. No seasonal championships or PR stunts etc. I completed the 959 tasks.

I then updated the game which showed up this weeks Noble Forzathon weekly plus all the Summer Season 13 events.

As of last night I had completed everything except three daily tasks and the Online Adventure so should be at 79%, but I am at 64%. Effectively what's missing is the weekly Fozathon percentage completion so having done two sets of tasks (sorry, 'challenges') this week it appears not to have registered either.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 6:20:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BadRiver Go to Quoted Post
Are all of your 11 Festival Playlist Summer Season cards GOLDEN?

With only three daily challenges remaining, you should be at 97%.

How many of the Festival Playlist actually show "COMPLETE!" status?

You may not have acquired the proper finishing positions to be the Winner of each event.



Yes, all those golden challenges were on first. Specially the porsche cup, as you can see on the links I leave on the original post. Curious that 2 of the seasons on the forzathon have 1 challenge extra too.

Originally Posted by: CRS1967 Go to Quoted Post
I have this same issue and I wonder if it relates to the application update problem people have had.

I play primarily on PC and when I logged in Thursday evening the game still showed the Porsche 959 Weekly Forzathon, daily tasks, the new rivals event and online adventure. No seasonal championships or PR stunts etc. I completed the 959 tasks.

I then updated the game which showed up this weeks Noble Forzathon weekly plus all the Summer Season 13 events.

As of last night I had completed everything except three daily tasks and the Online Adventure so should be at 79%, but I am at 64%. Effectively what's missing is the weekly Fozathon percentage completion so having done two sets of tasks (sorry, 'challenges') this week it appears not to have registered either.


Same happened to me, I was happy because I retain the 200 points for the forzathon shop, but maybe that was the reason the % is bugged. Its annoying because horizon 4 still opens even if you dont have the lastest version.

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2019 6:24:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 7:26:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zzorrkk Go to Quoted Post
Yes - I did everything you can complete up to now. Only the daily challenges left. Do they count for 20%? I don't think so...


as always
how about posting a screen shot
dailies are 1% each

if something isn't gold it hasn't been completed



Forzathon left
Forzathon right


Yes - everything IS in fact golden... Do you just check if people are dumb or do you acutally have any idea that might be of help to someone with a problem here?? I'm not the only one with this problem.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 7:31:15 AM(UTC)
Same problem here - stuck at 83% and as there are only two dailys left I will only make 85% by doing everything.

PS. To everyone who wants a screenshot because I might be too dumb... Every single challenge that is shown is golden by now. I have sucessfully done all... And I know how to achieve 100% because I've done so many times now before.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 7:40:29 AM(UTC)
To be fair, usually when this arises it is because someone has overlooked something they need to do (usually ranked) so requesting a screenshot is very sensible and appropriate.

That said, from your screenshots, it does appear that you have completed everything so the short answer would seem to be that there is a bug and your percentage has not updated properly. Other than reporting it, I’m not aware of any fix but others may have come across this before and be more helpful.

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 8:43:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
To be fair, usually when this arises it is because someone has overlooked something they need to do (usually ranked) so requesting a screenshot is very sensible and appropriate.

That said, from your screenshots, it does appear that you have completed everything so the short answer would seem to be that there is a bug and your percentage has not updated properly. Other than reporting it, I’m not aware of any fix but others may have come across this before and be more helpful.



Thanks for your answer. I might have been me being too sensitive...

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2019 8:52:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#18 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 9:15:20 AM(UTC)
So it looks like I'm going to have to stick some serious time in to do the online adventure then. On the plus side, I understand that I could complete this during Winter and it would still win me the Summer and Autumn prizes if I hadn't quite managed those.

I really hate online adventure, especially when you have a rush between events. Massive PITA.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 11:45:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zzorrkk Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
To be fair, usually when this arises it is because someone has overlooked something they need to do (usually ranked) so requesting a screenshot is very sensible and appropriate.

That said, from your screenshots, it does appear that you have completed everything so the short answer would seem to be that there is a bug and your percentage has not updated properly. Other than reporting it, I’m not aware of any fix but others may have come across this before and be more helpful.



Thanks for your answer. I might have been me being too sensitive...


Considering that multiple people ask the same question every month since the introduction of the playlist and 99.8% of the time it's because they didn't do rivals and online adventure, it's entirely reasonable to suspect that it's the same every time someone asks.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#20 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 11:53:04 AM(UTC)
Hello is anyone else having trouble completing the brisk 10 mile drive with the Noble M600. I am stuck here and no matter where I drive it doesn't clock the miles at all. HELP!!!!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#21 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 12:31:06 PM(UTC)
I'm at everything golden but ranked and dailies (since they're not finishable yet), and sitting at less than 80% as well.

There is absolutely something wrong this season.

The game has also been significantly more unstable. To the point where I am going through and reinstalling right now. I've had multiple crashes to desktop that I've never had before, and am finding it almost impossible to stay connected online, constant disconnects (which is why I haven't done ranked yet).
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 7:20:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pocono Eagle Go to Quoted Post
Hello is anyone else having trouble completing the brisk 10 mile drive with the Noble M600. I am stuck here and no matter where I drive it doesn't clock the miles at all. HELP!!!!


Summer Weekly Challenge
Drive the Noble M600 for a brisk 10 miles.

Visit the Horizon 4 Home Page and click on the Settings tab
- Choose Display
- Choose Graphics
○ If it is set to QUALITY, change it to PERFORMANCE
○ If it is set to PERFORMANCE, change it to QUALITY
- Quality Mode (higher graphics fidelity, 20 frames per second)
- Performance Mode (lower graphics fidelity, 60 frames per second).

The graphics setting problem has affected many members on the drive XX miles and switching the graphics mode has corrected this issue.
Another issue fixer is to drive above a certain speed (i.e. 100 MPH)

Both worked for me when I had similar problems.



BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Rank: Racing Permit
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 10:55:07 AM(UTC)
Can now surely confirm this is bugged:





So, PG10 what are we getting back in return, nothing? This is the first season of the series and this means we've already failed the series completion (I always go for 100% achievement on whole series).
This is not Online Adventure related as I've done both Drift and Racing qualifications.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 3, 2019 10:57:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 12:49:20 PM(UTC)
99Percent

I think you have to complete the daily challange. You have 5/7 only.
I´m at 6/7 and got 99% completition.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 1:20:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BriskArtist7600 Go to Quoted Post
Can now surely confirm this is bugged:





So, PG10 what are we getting back in return, nothing? This is the first season of the series and this means we've already failed the series completion (I always go for 100% achievement on whole series).
This is not Online Adventure related as I've done both Drift and Racing qualifications.


You’re probably getting nothing. There’s no prize for 100% completion so you’re not missing out on anything besides your own personal achievements. You can still win the 80% series completion award with this season being at only 80%. So again, nothing is lost.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error