This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 5:54:54 PM(UTC)
Well, I've been playing for almost a full year and have had A LOT of FE cars that you can never get from Wheelspins of any sort, yeah, that includes a Capri 3100 FE and I've over 700 wheelspins with... 100 super wheelspins?

It happened after changing my CPU to a 3700X and i got weird freezes so I reinstalled the game only to receive a corrupted game save that I can never retrieve. I DID NOT cancel it from loading the gamesave!

But of course, official support says they are unable to restore game saves and just decides to give me a ton of super wheelspins... how does that recoup nearly a year of a lot of playing, I've put up with a lot of errors and bugs and missteps from the devs because what I love is the forza franchise and horizon 4 as well but this is making me want to be so done with this game.

How is a ton of super wheelspins going to get me my Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione and 2 Mosler MT900s? I have done nearly everything you could do in FH4 and spent time tuning a lot of cars manually without downloading a tune
and this is how the game support just tells me that they are unable to restore game save data
Ever heard of a backup?

Edited by user Friday, August 30, 2019 5:57:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 10:24:33 PM(UTC)
You get the mosler for free
Everyone gets one with a new game save

Are you sure they havent gifted you some of those cars as well
Have you replayed enough to get through the introduction and are able to receieve gifts

There is no back up
Been this way for a very long time
Might have something to do with cheats in the past..might not
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:26:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
You get the mosler for free
Everyone gets one with a new game save

Are you sure they havent gifted you some of those cars as well
Have you replayed enough to get through the introduction and are able to receieve gifts

There is no back up
Been this way for a very long time
Might have something to do with cheats in the past..might not

No they have not. There are a lot of rare cars I have and progress that takes months. Not in a time when I'm very busy and can't find time to play forza horizon 4.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 1:13:56 PM(UTC)
Hello,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error