This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:07:08 PM(UTC)
Hi Guys, I'd like to report a bug. Some of the things you can do in this game are challenging. Can we get this fixed ASAP?
 1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:59:22 PM(UTC)
This week's event has been absolutely killing my interest in the game. I don't even want the car, I have the car. I just want the completion percent. But I think, in every attempt I've had of running the trial, only two other people have managed to beat even a single other drivatar.

It just... Where's the fun is coming in first and losing over, and over, and over, and over? It's completely demoralizing.

Look, nobody is demanding that their teammates MUST be perfect, and be able to defeat every CPU every time. But for crying out loud, if you can't beat *ONE*, leave. Just leave. You're a 600 point millstone around the neck of your entire team. I know, it sucks, you don't get the prize, you don't get the clear completion... Learn to drive and come back. In all honesty, beating at least ONE drivatar isn't that hard. If you can do THAT, chances are your team will have a couple good people that'll help even things out. It's not MUCH, but it's still useful.

Edit: Of course, as soon as I post this I finally have a team that's mostly better than me. (I will admit, I'm not perfect, I average around 3rd place. But I was most frustrated coming in 1st place repeatedly when the rest of my team was at 0, was having a streak of that.)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 10, 2019 11:20:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error