This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 8:56:52 PM(UTC)
Upon starting the game, I am placed in an auto show. Exiting the auto show and pausing the game brings up the game menu. However, four (social, rivals, club and marketplace) are grayed out entirely. Some of the other tabs will have options grayed out. The game is behaving as if there is some sort of connection issue. Following the exact same sequence, with a second gamertag, has all menu tabs and options available. Identical results, with both gamertags, on a different xbox one. Thoughts?
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:45:42 AM(UTC)
Maybe your progress in the game is doing that?

Maybe gamertag is a child account? Or social account settings are disabled?
Try going to the settings on the Xbox One and checking your privacy settings. Compare the two accounts.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:14:28 PM(UTC)
My bad. I should have stated both gamertags work as expectded in the other xbox one forza games (motorsport 5, 6, 7 and horizon 3, 4.) Until a few weeks ago, they both were working, as expected, in horizon 2.

Edited by user Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:17:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:39:15 AM(UTC)
The same happened to me.
https://drive.google.com...2oBAtK/view?usp=sharing (screenshot)

Edited by user Friday, September 6, 2019 4:39:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 10:57:00 AM(UTC)
Same is happening to me since about 5 weeks ago. They did work one week.

I wonder if I've somehow gotten locked out from the Azure servers for FH2 This happened in FM5 for me. I can only join online servers for FM5 by joining on a friend, otherwise I am locked out. Other accounts on the same exact xbox/network connection can connect without issue.
#6 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 1:25:58 PM(UTC)
I'm having the same issue, and my friend in California isn't for some reason.

Notification

Icon
Error