This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:45:29 PM(UTC)
after playing forza games for years i'm announcing my retirement from the motorsport series. motorsport 7 after 2 years installed on my machine hasn't become a better experience it even is worst then on release i'm just really sad to see the series ending like that the game isn't fun and i honestly feel wronged by turn 10 who graciously took 150 cad $ for the premium edition which doesn't seem any more premium the the standard editions the constant frame dips from my last session minutes ago made me uninstall the game i'm really sad to see what the game is in its current state i really miss the forza 4 times when i actually had fun playing through the career and now well the game is basically [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] barely playable and soooooooooo disappointing.

so that's my resignation letter to a series of games that i once loved so much

goodbye motorsport !

Edited by user Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:12:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:55:24 AM(UTC)
First of all, you are free.
Secondly, you have the right to feel wronged.
Thirdly, I believe you'll be back as there are reasons to be excited about the future.
Finally, if not, I wish you well.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:59:17 AM(UTC)

My thoughts too, exept for the "motorsport". If Forza were motorsport I would still hang on but it is not.

Bye trucks, bye limmos, bye Hot Wheel toys
Gt: fairlane305
 7 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:38:20 AM(UTC)
Thanks for letting us know. I'll be able to sleep easy tonight.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:20:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lebeaugosse43 Go to Quoted Post
after playing forza games for years i'm announcing my retirement from the motorsport series. motorsport 7 after 2 years installed on my machine hasn't become a better experience it even is worst then on release i'm just really sad to see the series ending like that the game isn't fun and i honestly feel wronged by turn 10 who graciously took 150 cad $ for the premium edition which doesn't seem any more premium the the standard editions the constant frame dips from my last session minutes ago made me uninstall the game i'm really sad to see what the game is in its current state i really miss the forza 4 times when i actually had fun playing through the career and now well the game is basically **** barely playable and soooooooooo disappointing.

so that's my resignation letter to a series of games that i once loved so much

goodbye motorsport !

Agree with your sentiments, surprised at your patience! Have not loaded this game in 4.5 months. Having too much fun on another sim racer game. This game started with so much promise then collapsed under it's own weight. The 32 minutes it took me to log in to this site (Terms of agreement change, Log out and back again, trouble retrieving info, etc.) has just reminded me of why I left in the first place. A game that can't run a functioning Forum shouldn't be in the business.

#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:54:28 PM(UTC)
I really think... forza motorsport 7 is Forgotten..... updates deleting stickers and licenses are the definitely clue.... FORGOTTEN MOTORSPORT 7
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:13:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lebeaugosse43 Go to Quoted Post
goodbye motorsport !

Thank you for the feedback.

Notification

Icon
Error