This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 9:44:41 AM(UTC)
Come on Turn 10, please let us get those Achievements before the servers for Apex are closing. Its really bad for us players if we have to pay a lot of money (17€ is a lot just for some cars and Events) just to finish this game. I bought a lot of your games and played almost every Forza but closing this events for us is a punch in my face. Please consider reopening all those Spotlight Events, so we can get our Medals and finish this game aswell.
#2 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 1:16:27 AM(UTC)
Totally agree. We need those Spotlight events for both achievements and Forza rewards. Bring them back.
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:48:44 PM(UTC)
Yeah, why can't they just give us the spotlight events? All they did previously was just rotate them out right? Why not just add them to the game? I don't get it.

Turn 10 please just add them all to the game.
#4 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 7:11:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chettlar Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, why can't they just give us the spotlight events? All they did previously was just rotate them out right? Why not just add them to the game? I don't get it.

They are hidden behind a paywall.

According to posts at trueachievemt, you may only need to buy one of the 3 DLCs assuming you can get platinum on all 12 events and all platinum medals bump the achievement tracker to 48/50
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:19:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Chettlar Go to Quoted Post

They are hidden behind a paywall.

According to posts at trueachievemt, you may only need to buy one of the 3 DLCs assuming you can get platinum on all 12 events and all platinum medals bump the achievement tracker to 48/50

With all the DLC I'm on track to get 50 badges barely.

But they aren't locked behind a paywall, the ones that they cycled in and out are separate from the premium ones you can buy. There are TONS of them. But only like 15 total premium ones. The premium ones do count as spotlight though, so they do count for achievements and stuff.
#6 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2020 5:42:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Testave Go to Quoted Post
Please consider reopening all those Spotlight Events, so we can get our Medals and finish this game aswell.

This! It's one thing if the license for the DLC runs out but not leaving the free ones open? Bad move.
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:02:29 PM(UTC)
There is no way to buy DLC code?
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:47:41 PM(UTC)
I've just looked and I can't find a single code anywhere for it.
#9 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 12:53:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: moosemousse Go to Quoted Post
I've just looked and I can't find a single code anywhere for it.

Even if you did find one, I am not sure it would work anymore. You can't buy any of the DLC anymore, says time limited, IIRC.
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 10:16:04 AM(UTC)
If they don't put more spotlight events, then take the badges and medals out and re balance Forza Hub. Shouldn't have on Forza Hub if they don't want to have us finish it.

Notification

Icon
Error