This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<6789PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#176 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:58:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
I haven't played FH4 in a while. Have they made any notable improvements to car sounds? And, has the handling system/physics been improved to make the game less arcadey?



I don't believe so as I have not noticed a difference. Honestly it doesn't bother me. Also don't think the physics feel "arcadey" whatsoever. I mean have you played games like Need For Speed? that's arcadey.



Oh, I stay away from those! Complete poo! I don't even consider those to be "car games" as such.
Rank: Racing Permit
#177 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:06:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Not listed in the Release Notes but Turboteg90 over on GTPlanet says the 6x6 sound has changed.


where? stock 6x6 has the same sound, nothing changed
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#178 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:29:05 PM(UTC)
Quote:
The simple requirement to win Trials to earn the cars, taking into account Xbox One owners must pay for Xbox Live Gold whereas Windows 10 users don't, is an insult to the console fanbase that effectively made Playground into the respected studio they currently are.


PGG has nothing to do with the fact that you need Xbox Live Gold to play online games on Xbox.

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.
Sure depending on your skills some of the trials were very hard to complete but most of these rare cars returned again later.
Some in the Forzathon shop and some as rewards in easier events.

Not really sure what people expect, having all cars transfered into their garages after release?
In my opinion it feels way more rewarding if you've actually worked on getting these cars.

But this is a never ending discussion because people play the game differently and PGG can't please everyone.
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
Rank: Racing Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#179 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:01:43 AM(UTC)
This PC gamer would never have touched FH4 if it hadn't gone cross-platform. So, no, I don't have to pay $5/month for XBox Gold, but someone still has my $70 initial game cost, $10 VIP, $20 Fortune Island, $20 Legoland, and $5 map reveal, money. If the roles were reversed and I had to pay to do the Trial/online to get a (or any) car, I just wouldn't do it. No single car in this game has real-world value to me.......beyond the initial money I've already spent.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#180 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:38:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
The simple requirement to win Trials to earn the cars, taking into account Xbox One owners must pay for Xbox Live Gold whereas Windows 10 users don't, is an insult to the console fanbase that effectively made Playground into the respected studio they currently are.


PGG has nothing to do with the fact that you need Xbox Live Gold to play online games on Xbox.

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.
Sure depending on your skills some of the trials were very hard to complete but most of these rare cars returned again later.
Some in the Forzathon shop and some as rewards in easier events.

Not really sure what people expect, having all cars transfered into their garages after release?
In my opinion it feels way more rewarding if you've actually worked on getting these cars.

But this is a never ending discussion because people play the game differently and PGG can't please everyone.


PG knows that Xbox players have to pay to play online, and that´s enough.

Plus, your point depending "Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it." is absolutely wrong. Make the exact challenge a singleplayer-championship and absolutely nobody will complain about that.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#181 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:01:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
The simple requirement to win Trials to earn the cars, taking into account Xbox One owners must pay for Xbox Live Gold whereas Windows 10 users don't, is an insult to the console fanbase that effectively made Playground into the respected studio they currently are.


PGG has nothing to do with the fact that you need Xbox Live Gold to play online games on Xbox.

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.
Sure depending on your skills some of the trials were very hard to complete but most of these rare cars returned again later.
Some in the Forzathon shop and some as rewards in easier events.

Not really sure what people expect, having all cars transfered into their garages after release?
In my opinion it feels way more rewarding if you've actually worked on getting these cars.

But this is a never ending discussion because people play the game differently and PGG can't please everyone.


And why exactly am I expected to work for the cars?

Do you even realize I own each and every car in the game apart from the POs I didn't get upon pre-ordering the game? I can show you my garage if you want, lol. You're speaking to a guy who won the Rip Rod in PvP Drag, which was before the Playlist BTW. I also won the Mosler back in December. I own two 812 Superfasts, one of which is from the Star Card, which shows I have all stars in every story. So cut this **** about people being "entitled". This is certainly not the case here.

I play the game to have fun and making me waste time on boring and/or annoying events because the devs think I should "work" for the cars is just not very fun. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but this ain't the 90s anymore and the Gran Turismo-style grindfest is grossly outdated. The aforementioned Rip Rod event was hated by lots of people. Mosler Trial was also hated. The devs' answer to that was to increase the amount of Trials and to lock content behind Playground Games in the first few Playlist events.

Nevertheless, the "work" part is not the point, it's a strawman people like you use to accuse us of being "entitled" or "pampered". After all, aside from my feats in FH4, I do have the full Forza Driver's Cup in FM7 as well, complete with the Ford GTLM Sebring event. What really gets me is the fact the events are time-based. It's done this way to force you to play weekly, and in the first couple weeks they even wanted you to play daily. It's shameless inflation of engagement stats. Worse, Turn 10 did the exact same thing in FM7 and got universally (and fairly) slammed. Why is Playground being exempt from criticism by the very same community that lambasted Turn 10 more than a year ago?

This situation is inexplicable in light of how successful the game was. FH4 doesn't need that to have people coming in daily. I refuse to believe they're this scared of losing players to the competition. Perhaps they're scared the content they add is not good enough to make people play the game months after release? Which would be equally as silly BTW as there's been some great cars in the mix.

Personally, I don't see any "reward" in completing the Playlist. The Trial is not entirely dependent on my performance and the championships were even downgraded from Expert to Highly Skilled difficulty, which I dominate. Rivals event only requires a lap and Ranked Adventure is just attending 10 events, you don't even need to reach a rank. It's almost the same as grinding levels in an RPG. I've found the Top Gear story way more rewarding to complete than any of the seasonal events which gave cars as rewards, and it has the added bonus of always being there for me to complete at my leisure.

The most "rewarding" thing I've done in these three years of Forza, regarding official events, was defeating Triton in the Sebring Bounty Hunter. On that occasion, Turn 10 was smart enough not to lock any cars behind defeating Triton. Playlist is child's play for me and an annoyance for many. And yes, the fact Xbox owners can't get the 917LH and other Trial-locked cars for free unless they play FH4 on the PC is complete **** . It's even worse than Rare's decision to make it so crossplay couldn't be disabled in Sea of Thieves. It's disrespectful to Xbox One owners, as in SoT they pay for a service only to have it flooded with PC hacks you can't eliminate from the game. And in FH4 they have to pay to get cars PC players have the opportunity to earn at no monetary cost.

And the fact someone implies I'm "entitled" for simply wishing to play the game on my own terms is also quite disrespectful.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:52:32 PM(UTC)
Quote:
The devs' answer to that was to increase the amount of Trials and to lock content behind Playground Games in the first few Playlist events.


Playground Games are so much easier to complete than this PVP race to win the Rip Rod (they never had events like this again because people hated it, and they listened).
Sometimes it takes a few tries, but because the losing team usually quits after one event it really doesn't take too long.

Quote:
It's done this way to force you to play weekly, and in the first couple weeks they even wanted you to play daily.


I always think it's odd when people complain about having to play the game.
I play the game because I want to, I don't see the playlist as an awful chore.
Even when the playlist completion still required 100%, we were talking about 3-4 hours of gameplay to complete it.
That's completely fine for one week. Also the daily forzathon events only take a few minutes.

Quote:
the championships were even downgraded from Expert to Highly Skilled difficulty


Actually that's a good example of how they listened to what the community said.
They also stopped putting rewards behind PVP (except PGG) and they reduced playlist completion to 80%.

Quote:
And yes, the fact Xbox owners can't get the 917LH and other Trial-locked cars for free unless they play FH4 on the PC is complete ****


Again this has nothing to do with PGG or T10, you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold. It's a requirement introduced by Microsoft.
Of course you could argue about if paying for that service is a bad thing or not, but that's just how it is for many years.

Quote:
And the fact someone implies I'm "entitled" for simply wishing to play the game on my own terms is also quite disrespectful.


It's a discussion. Exchanging different standpoints. Don't take it personally.

All in all I can't really see your point.
You say you can easily beat all the challenges (and get the cars) - then why you are against that system?
Also I couldn't really see ideas to change things.
Do you want all new cars without having to unlock them? This is a serious question because I'd like to know.

And like I said earlier, they can't please everyone.
They want to attract all kinds of players so they have to find a way between not too challenging and not too easy, and that's very hard to do and not everybody will be happy with their decisions.

I'm also against cross-play, mostly because it opens the door for cheaters / modders or whatever they are called these days.

Edited by user Friday, August 30, 2019 10:08:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#183 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:25:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
The devs' answer to that was to increase the amount of Trials and to lock content behind Playground Games in the first few Playlist events.


Playground Games are so much easier to complete than this PVP race to win the Rip Rod (they never had events like this again because people hated it, and they listened).
Sometimes it takes a few tries, but because the losing team usually quits after one event it really doesn't take too long.

Quote:
It's done this way to force you to play weekly, and in the first couple weeks they even wanted you to play daily.


I always think it's odd when people complain about having to play the game.
I play the game because I want to, I don't see the playlist as an awful chore.
Even when the playlist completion still required 100%, we were talking about 3-4 hours of gameplay to complete it.
That's completely fine for one week. Also the daily forzathon events only take a few minutes.

Quote:
the championships were even downgraded from Expert to Highly Skilled difficulty


Actually that's a good example of how they listened to what the community said.
They also stopped putting rewards behind PVP (except PGG) and they reduced playlist completion to 80%.

Quote:
And yes, the fact Xbox owners can't get the 917LH and other Trial-locked cars for free unless they play FH4 on the PC is complete ****


Again this has nothing to do with PGG or T10, you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold. It's a requirement introduced by Microsoft.
Of course you could argue about if paying for that service is a bad thing or not, but that's just how it is for many years.

Quote:
And the fact someone implies I'm "entitled" for simply wishing to play the game on my own terms is also quite disrespectful.


It's a discussion. Exchanging different standpoints. Don't take it personally.

All in all I can't really see your point.
You say you can easily beat all the challenges (and get the cars) - then why you are against that system?
Also I couldn't really see ideas to change things.
Do you want all new cars without having to unlock them? This is a serious question because I'd like to know.

And like I said earlier, they can't please everyone.
They want to attract all kinds of players so they have to find a way between not too challenging and not too easy, and that's very hard to do and not everybody will be happy with their decisions.

I'm also against cross-play, mostly because it opens the door for cheaters / modders or whatever they are called these days.


There´s a difference between being able to do something and wanting to do something. If the Trial was a Singleplayer-Championship, I´d need one try and get the 917 with ease in less than 15 minutes. However, being a Multiplayer championship, I needed 4 runs even though I finished first every single race because the team messed up badly, also caused by the Ai which is just horrible in online races (Don´t even remind me of the Mosler... That one took 7 runs!). That´s just highly demotivating and doesn´t really bring any fun or challenge to the table, you simply rely on RNG when looking for a team.
If you want the 917 you are forced to play with other people, which is just bad considering that the Horizon series (Horizon 4 specifically) was advertised by saying "Do whatever you want". And I know that you´re gonna say "But it will be available in the future": That´s the next problem. It could be available in the Forzathon-Shop next week or, like the 812 SF, be gone for 9 months before being available again.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#184 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 5:16:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.

This argument again? I've finished every event in race/dirt/street/drag, 3 starred every stunt, 3 starred every story chapter, and done all of those things on Fortune Island and in Lego Valley. What else is it you think I should have to do to "earn" content?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#185 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:15:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.

This argument again? I've finished every event in race/dirt/street/drag, 3 starred every stunt, 3 starred every story chapter, and done all of those things on Fortune Island and in Lego Valley. What else is it you think I should have to do to "earn" content?


You like to put a lot of hours and effort into completing the game, but additional 3-4h a week are too much for you?
Also earning the new content isn't that hard, you don't even have to complete all events (for the overall 80% reward).
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#186 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:54:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.

This argument again? I've finished every event in race/dirt/street/drag, 3 starred every stunt, 3 starred every story chapter, and done all of those things on Fortune Island and in Lego Valley. What else is it you think I should have to do to "earn" content?


You like to put a lot of hours and effort into completing the game, but additional 3-4h a week are too much for you?
Also earning the new content isn't that hard, you don't even have to complete all events (for the overall 80% reward).


I don't mind putting in effort. I do mind events like Trial or PGG where the outcome isn't solely dependent upon my skills and abilities. I also mind events like PGG or Adventure that simply aren't fun.
Rank: Racing Legend
#187 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:28:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

I don't mind putting in effort. I do mind events like Trial or PGG where the outcome isn't solely dependent upon my skills and abilities. I also mind events like PGG or Adventure that simply aren't fun.


well don't play those events that you don't like
you are not forced to
you do not need to

80% rewards are all repeats or are easily obtainable in the auction house

Edited by user Sunday, September 1, 2019 3:42:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#188 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 6:58:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

I don't mind putting in effort. I do mind events like Trial or PGG where the outcome isn't solely dependent upon my skills and abilities. I also mind events like PGG or Adventure that simply aren't fun.


well don't play those events that you don't like
you are not forced to
you do not need to

80% rewards are all repeats or are easily obtainable in the auction house


Find a Capri FE in the Auction House. This oughta be good.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#189 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:22:29 AM(UTC)
Gran Turismo sport just got the Porsche Taycan, we got the... 2019 porsche macan turbo, copy and paste of the 2015 porsche macan turbo in game, and they had that whole "we can tell you yet, but when it's revealed" which lined up with reveal of the Taycan.
I didn't realize more people were asking for another macan turbo than the taycan
*side note I'm happy for all the people excited about the older Porsches models added, they did get some cool ones, I am just more of a new/current car fan and am **** ed at the copy and pasted cars no one is asking for when it could have been a new/unique car
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#190 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:08:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
Gran Turismo sport just got the Porsche Taycan, we got the... 2019 porsche macan turbo, copy and paste of the 2015 porsche macan turbo in game, and they had that whole "we can tell you yet, but when it's revealed" which lined up with reveal of the Taycan.
I didn't realize more people were asking for another macan turbo than the taycan
*side note I'm happy for all the people excited about the older Porsches models added, they did get some cool ones, I am just more of a new/current car fan and am **** ed at the copy and pasted cars no one is asking for when it could have been a new/unique car


Yeah to be honest I'm not super excited about the old Porsches, and I'd prefer more of the newer ones.

But I'm not really surprised either since we're missing so many new Ferraris (Portofino, 488 Pista, F8 Tributo, SF90 Stradale, 812 GTS, etc) and Lamborghinis (Huracan Performante, Aventador S, Aventador SVJ, SC18 Alston, Sian, etc).
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#191 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:09:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
we got the... 2019 porsche macan turbo, copy and paste of the 2015 porsche macan turbo in game


If Porsche tells them: "Put this car in the game!" they won't refuse (it's how we get so many SUVs...).

Edited by user Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:13:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#192 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:16:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.

This argument again? I've finished every event in race/dirt/street/drag, 3 starred every stunt, 3 starred every story chapter, and done all of those things on Fortune Island and in Lego Valley. What else is it you think I should have to do to "earn" content?


You like to put a lot of hours and effort into completing the game, but additional 3-4h a week are too much for you?
Also earning the new content isn't that hard, you don't even have to complete all events (for the overall 80% reward).


I don't mind putting in effort. I do mind events like Trial or PGG where the outcome isn't solely dependent upon my skills and abilities. I also mind events like PGG or Adventure that simply aren't fun.


Agreed. I hate PGG and it's the event I always try to NOT do when I'm trying to reach 80%.

And Trial this week sucked for me. I put in about an hour and half trying to pass the Trial, right after the season changed. No matter how good I got at the selected courses, I kept getting matched with mostly terrible people. I only cleared it because finally one time I got matched with people good enough to win round 1, and then mysteriously the game awarded us round 2 even though our team scored less points than the drivatar team.
Rank: Racing Permit
#193 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:21:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.

This argument again? I've finished every event in race/dirt/street/drag, 3 starred every stunt, 3 starred every story chapter, and done all of those things on Fortune Island and in Lego Valley. What else is it you think I should have to do to "earn" content?


Exactly. Like you, I've completed all race/dirt/street/drag with a 1st place finish, 3 starred every PR stunt (except for drift which I hate), 3 starred every story chapter. Unlocked every road for the achievement, played enough to have 75 million in the bank WITHOUT doing auction flipping, and I have every car in the game except Rip Rod and some PO cars. And yet if you say anything about seasonals being a chore, you get those 'you just don't want to play!' comments. Hilarious.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#194 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:30:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Thing is people want everything for free instead of working for it.

This argument again? I've finished every event in race/dirt/street/drag, 3 starred every stunt, 3 starred every story chapter, and done all of those things on Fortune Island and in Lego Valley. What else is it you think I should have to do to "earn" content?


You like to put a lot of hours and effort into completing the game, but additional 3-4h a week are too much for you?
Also earning the new content isn't that hard, you don't even have to complete all events (for the overall 80% reward).


For me, sometimes 3-4hours a week IS too much.

I've ALREADY invested a lot of time in this game. Enough to get all the cars, 3 star all the PR stunts and stories, first place finish on all the races, etc...

And I don't have a ton of time to spend on games in general. 40+ hours of work per week, 1.5 hr commute each way, each day... time needed to cook, clean, shop, do other housework... spend some time catching up on shows with family... I'm lucky to get 5-6 hours of gaming in during a regular week. When this game wants me to return to it, 3-4hours per week, EVERY week, in order to keep up with content... it starts to feel obtrusive.

I actually have other games I'd rather spend time on at this point.

It would just be so nice if the seasonal events were just the chance to get the new cars for FREE, and then the new cars went into the autoshow afterwards so that people who can't always keep up with the seasonal events could just race normal events for credits when they have time, and then spend those credits on the new cars. The cars don't need to be given away for free. But a nice non-time limited way to get the new cars would be very nice.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#195 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:10:03 PM(UTC)
Isn't working for the 100 dollars to buy the game good enough. You can still have access to all the cars and still work to get them in the game if that is how you want to play it. You should also be able to access the cars any time you want because you paid real money for it. I play casually and still earned my cars through racing, but I should be able to access any car because I paid for it. People should be able to play however they want, that used to be why games were fun. Now they can be like a second job. I only play the 50% because I don't race online. I play it how I want to, but since I did pay for the ultimate edition, I should get every car available if I want to use them.
Rank: Racing Legend
#196 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:32:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hamada452 Go to Quoted Post
Isn't working for the 100 dollars to buy the game good enough. You can still have access to all the cars and still work to get them in the game if that is how you want to play it. You should also be able to access the cars any time you want because you paid real money for it. I play casually and still earned my cars through racing, but I should be able to access any car because I paid for it. People should be able to play however they want, that used to be why games were fun. Now they can be like a second job. I only play the 50% because I don't race online. I play it how I want to, but since I did pay for the ultimate edition, I should get every car available if I want to use them.


Have you actually read what your "$100" paid for
The ultimate edition doesnt (and never has) included all cars
You get the cars at release ( not added later not as dlc) , the vip pass, the car pass ( which only includes 42 dlc cars), the expansion pass ( never used to be part of the ultimate edition until fh4)
Thats it
Not cars added after release other than those 42 dlc cars
Your entitlement ends there

All these playlist cars are extras..added free ... all it takes to get them is minimal effort but seems some of you would prefer to pay extra for them rather than just pkay the game

Edited by user Friday, September 13, 2019 2:02:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#197 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:19:19 PM(UTC)
Interestly enough, I got a notification that this Series 13 content update will arrive on August 28, 2019 when I logged into my account on my Xbox One tonight..... I got a good chuckle out of it.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#198 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:03:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Interestly enough, I got a notification that this Series 13 content update will arrive on August 28, 2019 when I logged into my account on my Xbox One tonight..... I got a good chuckle out of it.


This happened to me tonight as well and it's happened before. Unfortunately this will be the first week I don't get 100%. No way I can do that Caterham Trial. It's nuts. I hope they never lock an exclusive car behind a challenge that crazy. Tried tons of tunes and lots of teams but almost nobody can get ahead of the AI. I managed 2nd place once but everyone else was at the back. Not worth the hours and hours spent on it for nothing.

Rank: Racing Permit
#199 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 4:57:22 AM(UTC)
...seeing that there was "mirror fixes" in this update.., maybe You'd wanna check the rear view mirror of the Mustang GT DD, which reflection needs to be flipped horizontally...

also might wanna check what how the rev-counter "trail" skips when it gets to (or goes past) 4k revs.
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#200 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:53:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Interestly enough, I got a notification that this Series 13 content update will arrive on August 28, 2019 when I logged into my account on my Xbox One tonight..... I got a good chuckle out of it.



Same even though I restart the game once a day before I jump into ranked, it should have showed long before now
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
9 Pages<<6789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error