This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:53:54 AM(UTC)
hi as forza horizon 4 update 13 supposed to be out today what time will it hit xbox in uk so i can crack on with series 13 update on my fprza horizon 4 as my xbox one showing no updates for forza horizon 4
#127 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 10:15:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the king jason8 Go to Quoted Post
hi as forza horizon 4 update 13 supposed to be out today what time will it hit xbox in uk so i can crack on with series 13 update on my fprza horizon 4 as my xbox one showing no updates for forza horizon 4

Sometime within the next few hours is all we know so far.Even when it drops you cant do anything with it until the season change tomorrow.
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 10:35:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NePaS101 Go to Quoted Post

Sometime within the next few hours is all we know so far.Even when it drops you cant do anything with it until the season change tomorrow.

You can check the new cars and that's what I am waiting for.

#129 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:47:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

How do you actually check the new cars if the new Seasons playlist won't be available until tomorrow?
#130 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:51:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

How do you actually check the new cars if the new Seasons playlist won't be available until tomorrow?

Scroll over to the cars tab in the pause menu after the update, and go to the car collection tab. There, you can see every car in the game (except for pre-orders I believe). Better yet, when selecting a custom car list for a blueprint, you can view every car, including the pre-orders.
#131 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:52:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gairsy101 Go to Quoted Post
2020 Porsche Taycan Premiere To Be Livestreamed On September 4

ttps://www.motor1.com/news/364475/2020-porsche-taycan-livestream/

given its imminent reveal, I think the new yet to be revealed Porsche is the Taycan

I'm so confused on this reveal.......wasn't the Taycan already revealed by Porsche? I mean everyone has known about this car for months. there have been plenty of photos of it, etc.

#132 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:54:35 PM(UTC)
It’s the new Porsche macan turbo, meh..
#133 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:54:58 PM(UTC)

There are multiple ways, like starting a custom race, browsing the auction house, or better yet going to Pause Menu -> Cars -> Car Collection. Going to the Collection in particular would have helped countless idiots who bought the Ranger Raptor for over 58,000 credits, as it can also tell you where the car can be obtained. The Playlist is the last place people should look for the answer to the question: "Which cars are in this update?"

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:57:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:55:06 PM(UTC)
It's the new Macan Turbo, but.... something wrong with video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKlp20ogqw
#135 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:02:38 PM(UTC)
https://support.forzamot...-Notes-August-28th-2019

Nitro Glitter wrote:
We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.

ALL PORSCHE, ALL THE TIME

Series 13 pays homage to the legendary carmaker, Porsche. You’ll find a total of 13 Porsches to be won from Festival Playlist, and each season will feature themed events to use them in. 5 of the Porsches that can be won are brand new to Forza Horizon 4:

1951 Porsche #46 356 SL Gmünd Coupe
1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
1970 Porsche #3 917 LH
2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
2019 Porsche Macan Turbo

We hope you enjoy the style, performance and heritage of Porsche’s vehicles as much as we do.

NEW SHOWCASE REMIX – COMMUTER BLUES

A new remix of The Flying Scotsman Showcase, this time featuring the new and exclusive 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo facing off against the legendary steam locomotive in spring. Complete the regular version of the Showcase first to unlock this remixed version.

SHOWCASE REMIX – FOREST SPRITE

What happens when you cram a turbocharged inline-4 motorbike engine into a tiny car, and tune it to go really fast off-road? Find out in this returning Showcase Remix, featuring the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1 versus the Horizon Motocross Team in autumn.

CROSS-PLATFORM FIXES

Reworked return to game flow for new players

Rebalanced league rankings in Team Adventure

Fixed an issue where the Left Mirror displays the same reflection as the right mirror on the 2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO

Lego Speed Champions Icon was appearing even when all items were filtered

Fixed an issue where player could get out of world when hitting a specific sign post

Brick challengers which require you to be in a LEGO car were not counting the LEGO 911 Porsche as a LEGO car

Fixed 1997 Mazda RX7 speedometer showing odd behaviour over certain speeds

No reflection was present on the central mirror in the 1997 Mazda RX7 cockpit

Fixed part of the Holden Sandman engine disappearing when applying the Roo Bars body kit

Adjusted the Vauxhall Monaro VXR collision to avoid bottoming out in certain areas of the world

Fixed an Issue in Star Card where "The Magnate" was not updating correctly

Fixed an Issue where Forzathon Daily Challenges reset after travelling between Mainland and Fortune Island or LEGO Valley

General stability improvements

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:05:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#136 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:19:29 PM(UTC)

I'm so confused on this reveal.......wasn't the Taycan already revealed by Porsche? I mean everyone has known about this car for months. there have been plenty of photos of it, etc.

Mission E concept yes, but not the production model, which they renamed to Taycan.

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#137 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:38:13 PM(UTC)
Is the 4.0GB update ready yet?
#138 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:42:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Is the 4.0GB update ready yet?

It hasn't shown up for me yet and it's 5:40 pm. I normally get the new updates at 1pm.
 1 user liked this post.
#139 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:49:16 PM(UTC)
They have hidden two seasons in their stream just for the Macan ?
#140 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:06:44 PM(UTC)
Yep the Macan seems to be missing from that video lol. I cant find any specs on the power. I only see a 4 cylinder turbo with 250 hp and V6 turbo with 350. Thats the base model and the S. I see nothing for the Turbo. My guess its in the 500s yes or at least high 400s?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 2 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:13:04 PM(UTC)
It has been reported (C&D and R&T) that the Macan Turbo will be 434 hp.
#142 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:14:08 PM(UTC)
3.42 GB on PC
#143 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:16:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeubaumTurk HK Go to Quoted Post
It has been reported (C&D and R&T) that the Macan Turbo will be 434 hp.

Alright cool, 434 is a decent start point for an A class cross country vehicle lol. Its probably the same engine from the Cayenne
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#144 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:41:22 PM(UTC)
Oh man. A 917LH. I've had an accident in my pants.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:13:53 PM(UTC)
Idk if anyone said it yet, but next week's challenge had a classic Ferrari in it. That's probably stuffed in there somewhere. Maybe we'll all be gifted with it. (HA!!)
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:14:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkinDonutsNr1 Go to Quoted Post
They have hidden two seasons in their stream just for the Macan ?
I know right! Talk about an anti-climax!

Porschelanche!

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:41:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#147 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:17:33 PM(UTC)
For anyone that doesn't know (there might be the odd one), it's best to fully shut down your XB1 once the update has downloaded and installed and restart it.

That's what I find anyway

"Settings > Power & Start Up > Turn Off or Restart > Full Shut Down"

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:19:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#148 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:44:44 PM(UTC)
I'm happy with the ranked overhaul.

In Free For All it put me from 13 to 9 and in Team Adventure it put me from 14 to 6.

No idea how all that works, but I finally completed that part of the Star Card.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:50:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#149 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:48:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post
Oh man. A 917LH. I've had an accident in my pants.

Really wish that was also coming to FM7. Won't happen unfortunately.
#150 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:56:24 PM(UTC)
I look to have moved from 10 to 3 at TA and 10 to 6 at FFA.
9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error