This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:45:03 AM(UTC)
My game is fine until i try to play the goliath race its frustrating because if i understand correctly all of my temporary skills are lost when my game chrash, i try 5 times today and i lost like 50 skill points because of this, now im reintalling the game hopefully something change but im very mad 30 minutes ago i complete 4/5 laps and... freeze...gray screen...goodbye 40 minutes of racing
#2 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 9:52:51 AM(UTC)
- limit the race time to about an hour
or (according to support)
- limit the number of laps to 5 or 6 (for some even to 3) although the game can crash right away on the first ...
- limit the use of time rewind
or
- disable rewind completely (which helps the most).
Support probably also wrote something about a pause that it can trigger it.

It is a known issue, which is claimed to be never fixed.

Before, however, tryharding Goliath, I recommend you make a copy of the entire WPSystem directory located on the disk where you have the game installed, because there were cases that you could lose the entire save after a crash. Then just restore the folder, and on startup select save local instead of from the cloud. Each time after the intro, the synchronization process is performed in the main menu, then we are are asked about save sync if necessery.

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2019 1:37:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 11:53:44 AM(UTC)
Hello,

In order to effectively track and process support issues, we will be locking and directing all Support posts to the Support Site.

For Community Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error