This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 1:20:11 PM(UTC)
Hello all! Please forgive me if the answer has been posted previously, I could not find it using the search function.

I bought the add-on mega pack today before everything gets delisted which contains all extra content including the VIP Pass (was on sale on Xbox store for $5 for ALL content! Remarkable deal!). I've only just begun playing the game and haven't gotten past my first qualifier race yet. This was PRIOR to buying the mega pack.

I can't get to my main menus to check out messages, go get the DLC cars from the Buy Cars section, etc until I pass the qualifiers, so I was wondering: do I need to do anything special to activate my VIP status? Or now that it's downloaded will the game recognize it and apply it without my having to do anything the next time I launch it? It would be a shame to begin running campaign, Rivals, etc. without having activated the VIP first!
#2 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 2:29:11 PM(UTC)
Nevermind! I launched the game just now and in the Starting Grid menu of the first qualifying race I see a crown next to my gamertag, so I know that the VIP has been applied successfully.

Notification

Icon
Error